Options

What Made Your Day? No Chatting Please

Comments

• Options
    Even MORE presents arriving! :eek::D

Waking up to my love and him making porridge and a cup of tea for me this morning in bed :)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Options
    A nice shot of a little medicine called Hydromet....
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    oooh i did the work tree today :D good work

day made - a fine cup of coffee

It looks BEEEAUUUTIFUL :D

Esp with my little NZ lambie front and center :D

This morning: a really great jog.
  • Options
    a breakfast birthday celebration :)
    There's a light when my baby's in my arms :)
  • Options
    a breakfast birthday celebration :)

I knew you liked syrup on your pancakes... :cool:

;)
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

• Options
    I knew you liked syrup on your pancakes... :cool:

;)
    you know how to start my morning off with a smile ;):D
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    you know how to start my morning off with a smile ;):D

Damn, I wanna make this a threesome!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:

Come on in... the pancakes are warm... ;)

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    Done :D I just hope you know what you're doing with that syrup ;)
  • Options
    Done :D I just hope you know what you're doing with that syrup ;)

mmmmmmmmmmm..................syrup!! ;)

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    mmmmmmmmmmm..................syrup!! ;)

You wait til you see what she does with it ;)

• Options
    You wait til you see what she does with it ;)

Giggity Giggity :D

• Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Receiving a christmas card from eMMi :):):)
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    news about change of work and place...happening sooooooon...can't wait...
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...
  • Options
    His flight just landed in LA :) Being back in the same country and knowing I'll see him before the day is out! :D
  • Options
    His flight just landed in LA :) Being back in the same country and knowing I'll see him before the day is out! :D[/quote

:D I've been waiting for an update :D

Sooo happy for you two!

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    His flight just landed in LA :) Being back in the same country and knowing I'll see him before the day is out! :D[/quote

:D I've been waiting for an update :D

Sooo happy for you two!
    Thank you! I can't believe today is finally the day. It seems like it's been forever!
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    PJPixie wrote:
    Thank you! I can't believe today is finally the day. It seems like it's been forever!

I know its torture for you when you are apart but i gotta say.. ther eis something to be said for these visits.. the excitement of it all. the dashing to the airport.. catching each others eye for the first time in months.. it just fills my heart.

and the best part of it.. everyone on here goes back to their loved one saying OH MY GOD TODAY IS THE DAY COMEBACKGIRL AND ZOSO GET TO SEE EACH OTHER! hahah.

i wish you love and happiness this christmas my friend.

What made my day is the weekend is here!

ps there's something fishy going on with the pit today.. but comebackgirl can be pixie lol
  • Options
    I just got my grades... 98.5% and 99.4% yay! First time I've ever had a 4.0 GPA. Good way to start Grad school!!
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:

I know its torture for you when you are apart but i gotta say.. ther eis something to be said for these visits.. the excitement of it all. the dashing to the airport.. catching each others eye for the first time in months.. it just fills my heart.

and the best part of it.. everyone on here goes back to their loved one saying OH MY GOD TODAY IS THE DAY COMEBACKGIRL AND ZOSO GET TO SEE EACH OTHER! hahah.

ps there's something fishy going on with the pit today.. but comebackgirl can be pixie lol

You said it Perfectly!!!

• Options
    I just got my grades... 98.5% and 99.4% yay! First time I've ever had a 4.0 GPA. Good way to start Grad school!!

Nice Work!!

I just got my son's grade on his last report! He got an A. I didn't even know he was working on this report! He Rules!

• Options
    AllIAm wrote:

Thank you so much :) Glad that us being happy makes some other people happy too :) I always remember what you said when I was complaining about the immigration process being so difficult and you said "it has to be difficult...that way you know you really want it" and you were right! I love the excitement of the visits...but as you know I am very scheduled and I love the ho hum of an every day routine - so I cannot wait for the exciting visits to give way to the routine of every day life. Soon!

Love and happiness right back at ya! :)
  • Options
    AllIAmAllIAm Posts: 1,309
    AllIAm wrote:
    Thank you so much :) Glad that us being happy makes some other people happy too :) I always remember what you said when I was complaining about the immigration process being so difficult and you said "it has to be difficult...that way you know you really want it" and you were right! I love the excitement of the visits...but as you know I am very scheduled and I love the ho hum of an every day routine - so I cannot wait for the exciting visits to give way to the routine of every day life. Soon!

Love and happiness right back at ya! :)

I said that?? wow i'm a smart girl hehe. i take comfort in the everyday as well. and all the goofy moments you have in all that downtime.

i am just so happy to witness this 2 years later! i still remember that first trip and the 20398209382032932039283398 IM's and emails leading up to it. i felt apart of something really big.

give Tim a kiss for us all.

ok sorrrrrrry i'm chatting.

watching breakfast at tiffany's this weekend is also making my day
  • Options
    AllIAm wrote:

I said that?? wow i'm a smart girl hehe. i take comfort in the everyday as well. and all the goofy moments you have in all that downtime.

i am just so happy to witness this 2 years later! i still remember that first trip and the 20398209382032932039283398 IM's and emails leading up to it. i felt apart of something really big.

give Tim a kiss for us all.

ok sorrrrrrry i'm chatting.

watching breakfast at tiffany's this weekend is also making my day
    You are a very smart girl! I can't believe it's 2 years later :eek: Many many good things have happened for both you and me over those 2 years. That makes my day :)
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    The story of Karen Matthews trying to fake the kidnap of her daughter was very sad obviously, but some of the stories about the people she got to help her with the plot are quite funny, particularly about this halfwit Donovan. Saw this in the paper today.

A former employer of Donovan's said he had a soft spot for him despite agreeing he was a "dim-wit", "not all there" and had "no common sense".

Colin Backhouse said Donovan worked for his West Yorkshire engineering firm as a general labourer and delivery driver between 1989 and 1991.

He said he once sent him out to put £20 of diesel in his pick-up just for something to do because he was "getting on my nerves".

Mr Backhouse said he was bemused when Donovan kept driving past the firm's premises again and again.

When Donovan eventually returned he told his boss he could only fit £18.48 worth of fuel into the vehicle so he kept driving around until he could squeeze another £1.52 worth into the tank. "
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    getting my essay totally fixed to MLA format 20 minutes before class.
    told the tutor i owe you 1 billion dollars.
    she replied...."good, i'll take it." and smiled with a laugh.
    the essay was a complete and utter disaster on my own.
    it is now an A class paper.

100% you are fantastic = Brittney

one final test to go....then

oh my god...

i will dance a jig, laugh my ass right off, crap my pants, and cry
    all at the same time....and finally...

.....ejaculate a powerful mess
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    stu gee wrote:
    The story of Karen Matthews trying to fake the kidnap of her daughter was very sad obviously, but some of the stories about the people she got to help her with the plot are quite funny, particularly about this halfwit Donovan.
    There is something tragically funny about certain aspects (although obviously it is terrible). It's like the family and neighbours have conspired to stay as "white trash" as possible. I saw a clip yesterday from what I presume was during the search for the girl and one of the neighbours had heard some news and proclaimed excitedly "I heard it in ASDA, it MUST be right".

Like I say, tragic.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    chadwick wrote:

Sweet! The superhero Wolverine should re-name himself The Honey Badger.
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    Shopping with my son.
    :)
    We always have a good time.
    :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome