Lizard wrote:
    what's wrong with that???????

Top o'the mornin' to ya!!
    http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2175/2484607718_bae1ff173a.jpg?v=0 :D
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."
  • Options
    stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Wondered what on earth this thread was going to be about when i saw it first.
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Somebody please explain the plague of muffin-tops infesting our society. Does anyone really think that look is sexy? I mean good lord people, hide your shame!

EXXXXXXXXXACTLY!!!!!!!! i hadd a thread about this once before. I think it may be in order again. Some chicks just dont get it-THEY ARE NOT HOTT in toooiiiggghht jeans with little shirts dammit!!!!!
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    Lizard wrote:

Top o'the mornin' to ya!!

i still would.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    dunkman wrote:
    i still would.

me too :D

ugh.......wait, what was the question?
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    me too :D

ugh.......wait, what was the question?

would you do it with scottish people?
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    busted can of biscuits!
  • Options
    busted can of biscuits!

LMAO!!

• Options
    dunkman wrote:
    would you do it with scottish people?

why yes...........I would :D

• Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    LMAO!!
    my sis uses that expression, i can hear the 'poof' sound the can makes when you crack it open heehee
  • Options
    Sometimes my pants get tight...but not in the waistal area...it's more in the crotchal area...

I really need to cut back...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    why yes...........I would :D

hmmm... the thread title is somewhat apt then :)
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    rubber bizzzzzzcuit!

i used to carpool with a friend in HS that would play the soundtrack to the blues brothers on the way, i got it lodged in my brain :o lol
  • Options
    anothercloneanotherclone Posts: 1,688
    PJPixie wrote:
    OMG...........do people not own mirrors? WTF?
    I'm annoyed and I probably shouldn't be but it's really bugging me.
    I work with a girl who's whole wardrobe is about 3 sizes too small.
    She's wearing JEANS today that make me want to just barf........and the muffin top :eek: the horror.

ok, rant over.

I have a friend that meets these specifications. Her clothes are too tight and she's not a young person either. I think she thinks that because she has ginormous boobs no one notices that the rest of her just doesn't look good in clothes. Quite possibly, most guys don't notice the rest of her anyway. I mean...her boobs are really huge.
  • Options
    I have a friend that meets these specifications. Her clothes are too tight and she's not a young person either. I think she thinks that because she has ginormous boobs no one notices that the rest of her just doesn't look good in clothes. Quite possibly, most guys don't notice the rest of her anyway. I mean...her boobs are really huge.

BoobiesRule

• Options
    drivingrldrivingrl Posts: 1,448
    Lizard wrote:

1. Yeast infections.
    drivingrl: "Will I ever get to meet Gwen Stefani?"
    kevinbeetle: "Yes. When her career washes up and her and Gavin move to Galveston, you will meet her at Hot Topic shopping for a Japanese cheerleader outfit.

Next!"
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736

I knew someone EXXXACTLY like that a while back. Damn it was a shame.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
    mmmm muffins. yummm. give me a blueberry muffin and a little piece of me is in heaven. :p

Pixie you're too funny, but spot-on. and I understand that you women get pressured from so many sides about how you "should" look and what you "should" wear but really, if it doesn't look good or even FIT, do you still have to wear it? and I don't intend to sound condescending or derogatory in anyway, many of my best friends are women.
    6/11/08 WPB

♬♪♫ and I will not, grow tired of crayon stars and fire

♬♪♫ cause a soldier's death is so much better than defeat just hanging around
  • Options
    stylo17 wrote:
    mmmm muffins. yummm. give me a blueberry muffin and a little piece of me is in heaven. :p

Pixie you're too funny, but spot-on. and I understand that you women get pressured from so many sides about how you "should" look and what you "should" wear but really, if it doesn't look good or even FIT, do you still have to wear it? and I don't intend to sound condescending or derogatory in anyway, many of my best friends are women.

If it don't fit, you must aquit!

ha

• Options
    stylo17stylo17 Posts: 1,001
    PJPixie wrote:
    If it don't fit, you must aquit!

ha

lmao agreed. the tightness HAS to be uncomfortable, ESPECIALLY when it rises up on you. there's no way you can like how that looks, much less how it FEELS which is most important imo.
    6/11/08 WPB

♬♪♫ and I will not, grow tired of crayon stars and fire

♬♪♫ cause a soldier's death is so much better than defeat just hanging around
  • Options
    muiren77muiren77 Posts: 3,511
    am also amazed at how some people can walk around wearing clothes that are "too freaking tight" for them...aren't they scared if at some point it will rip apart because of it being too tight?
    what is essential is invisible to the eye

apparently, 07162056 is THE date...