Options

Too Freaking Tight!!!

PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
edited October 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
OMG...........do people not own mirrors? WTF?
I'm annoyed and I probably shouldn't be but it's really bugging me.
I work with a girl who's whole wardrobe is about 3 sizes too small.
She's wearing JEANS today that make me want to just barf........and the muffin top :eek: the horror.

ok, rant over.
The best use of Life is Love.
The best expression of Love is Time.
The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    eyedclaareyedclaar Posts: 6,980
    Somebody please explain the plague of muffin-tops infesting our society. Does anyone really think that look is sexy? I mean good lord people, hide your shame!
    Idaho's Premier Outdoor Writer

Please Support My Writing Habit By Purchasing A Book:

https://www.createspace.com/3437020

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000663025696

http://earthtremors.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Somebody please explain the plague of muffin-tops infesting our society. Does anyone really think that look is sexy? I mean good lord people, hide your shame!
    What is a muffin top?

And I agree Pixie..I used to work with someone that was a size 10 and insisted she was a 4! :eek:
    I think it is just denial.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    shareshare Posts: 551
    That's just petty.
    we're all sentient snowflakes
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm a number that doesn't count
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    the nothing ventured - the nothing feigned
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    what's wrong with that???????

Top o'the mornin' to ya!!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    What is a muffin top?

And I agree Pixie..I used to work with someone that was a size 10 and insisted she was a 4! :eek:

Lizard posted a pic and that's a mini-muffin compared to what I've seen attempting to escape a lot of girl's jeans.

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,172
    PJPixie wrote:
    OMG...........do people not own mirrors? WTF?
    I'm annoyed and I probably shouldn't be but it's really bugging me.
    I work with a girl who's whole wardrobe is about 3 sizes too small.
    She's wearing JEANS today that make me want to just barf........and the muffin top :eek: the horror.

ok, rant over.

You should hook her up with the dude that gives you a ride...problem solved :D
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    eyedclaar wrote:
    Lizard posted a pic and that's a mini-muffin compared to what I've seen attempting to escape a lot of girl's jeans.
    lol at mini muffin top.
    I have given up trying to figure out the hows and whys of the was people dress themselves.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    urbanhippieurbanhippie Posts: 3,007
    Ah yes! Muffin tops are de rigeur round these parts too. And it's bloody freezing out there! :eek:
    I'm no skinny minny myself, but at least I cover mine up.
    A human being that was given to fly.

Wembley 18/06/07

If there was a reason, it was you.

O2 Arena 18/09/09
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    What is a muffin top?

Muffin Top: when the waistband of your pants is so tight all your stuff spills out over the top and your shirt is too tight so we all get to see the tires!

ugh........i'm a big girl and I wear ALL my clothes like 2 sizes too big because I just can't deal with all that sticking to me. It's so uncomfortable not too mention embarassing. Yes, I think these people think they look good.

• Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:

That is freaking hilarious!! They hate eachother!

• Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:

lol........speaking of which, i took a picture of him picking his nose on the drive home yesterday and sent it to SENROCK. (of course he doesn't know I did this) he is ALWAYS digging for gold. I sound like an evil person but i'm really not!

• Options
    eyedclaar wrote:

Putting aside the insistence of people to wear clothes too small for them..... I think part of the trouble is that it's REALLY difficult to find jeans that aren't low riders or hip huggers these days. Seems every pair of jeans I try on have a really low waist band on them, I can't stand this! And the only jeans you can get with a higher waist on em can only be found in the mega large sizes. And while I'm ranting, t-shirts are too short too. They're all these babydoll t's that ride too high. If it fits you width ways, it's way too short in the body, and if it fits the length of yer body, yer wearing something four sizes too big. I've always hated shopping for clothes, but the last coupla years it makes me wanna scream!
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    I don't think people who wear clothes that are too tight realize that it just makes them look bigger. Even a skinny person will look overweight in clothes that are too tight! I can't imagine how uncomfortable it must be also. :(
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    Oh good lord, I didn't even mention the Camel Toe.........

• Options
    wolfbear wrote:
    I don't think people who wear clothes that are too tight realize that it just makes them look bigger. Even a skinny person will look overweight in clothes that are too tight! I can't imagine how uncomfortable it must be also. :(

This is very true, again.........i think that's why i wear everything way to big. If something is too tight on me, i'm way too aware of all the stares and I feel really self-conscious...not too mention being uncomfortable.

• Options
    Putting aside the insistence of people to wear clothes too small for them..... I think part of the trouble is that it's REALLY difficult to find jeans that aren't low riders or hip huggers these days. Seems every pair of jeans I try on have a really low waist band on them, I can't stand this! And the only jeans you can get with a higher waist on em can only be found in the mega large sizes. And while I'm ranting, t-shirts are too short too. They're all these babydoll t's that ride too high. If it fits you width ways, it's way too short in the body, and if it fits the length of yer body, yer wearing something four sizes too big. I've always hated shopping for clothes, but the last coupla years it makes me wanna scream!

i agree 1000%

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    I too work with a woman that wears her daughter's clothes - her daughter is 16 and she is 36. And she is a BIG woman - all around - big boned, protruding stomach (and it really protrudes when she wears the tight, tight jeans). She looks ridiculous and constanly complains about not feeling well and that her legs hurt

I feel like saying, well if you didn't pour yourself into an outfit 4 sizes too small, the circulation in your legs might work a little better and maybe they wouldn't always hurt.

and we all know, that if the clothes you have on are not comfortable, you're not going to feel well.

she just doesn't get it
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:

Ah the ol' camel toe and moose knuckle, the only two animals that I'm not interested in observing... Maybe Jack Hanna should do an episode about them.

• Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,172
    PJPixie wrote:
    lol........speaking of which, i took a picture of him picking his nose on the drive home yesterday and sent it to SENROCK. (of course he doesn't know I did this) he is ALWAYS digging for gold. I sound like an evil person but i'm really not!

Drill,Baby,Drill...maybe he's just a McCain/Palin supporter. He's tryin to solve our energy crisis...Geez cut the guy some slack :)
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    PJPixie wrote:

that can be a good thing :cool:
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    a muffin top with a camel toe

sounds like a dr seuss story

:D
  • Options
    cutback wrote:
    a muffin top with a camel toe

sounds like a dr seuss story

:D

bwahahhahahha, Dr. Suess in Dodger Land. She's sporting a Dodger T-shirt today that looks like it belongs to an 8 year old girl!

• Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Pixxie---Contact What Not to Wear and get her on that show!!!!
    PJPixie wrote:
    sounds like you have the hots for him (kinda like that crack picture you took at a bar!!) ;):p
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    PJPixie wrote:
    bwahahhahahha, Dr. Suess in Dodger Land. She's sporting a Dodger T-shirt today that looks like it belongs to an 8 year old girl!

ah that's just not right....she shouldn't disrespect the blue like that....buy her an angel shirt....:p :D
  • Options
    Would it be wrong to say the more intelligent people are thinner are as a whole?

I just read statistics on cancer survivors being left to the more intelligent individuals.

I mean it's bad to say but if being overweight is unhealthy...then it really makes you wonder what the deal is...
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Would it be wrong to say the more intelligent people are thinner are as a whole?

I just read statistics on cancer survivors being left to the more intelligent individuals.

I mean it's bad to say but if being overweight is unhealthy...then it really makes you wonder what the deal is...

I'm overweight and I'm dumb as fuck so i think you must be correct.

• Options

*Can of worms officially opened...

I know I'm thin and brilliant but I'm not sure if that is proof or not... :)

• Options
    eyedclaar wrote:
    *Can of worms officially opened...

I know I'm thin and brilliant but I'm not sure if that is proof or not... :)

Everyone on my mothers side is huge, except the smartest ones. Everyone on my dad's side is pretty much brilliant.

I dunno.. If I weighed 300lbs and found out tomorrow it was killing me, I would research how to get thin and do something about it.

Anyhow the statistic is that the more intelligent cancer victims research various methods on how to survive (advanced diet and exercise) and improve their odds, so they outlive the ones that don't. I like to eat comfort foods but not if my belly keeps getting in the way of me sitting down at a table, or I need to get a whole new wardrobe, opr start feeling crappy about how I look. At some point you have to think...holy shit....this is no good...time to do something about it.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    PJPixie wrote:
    I'm overweight and I'm dumb as fuck so i think you must be correct.

but your sense of humor is excellent... :D

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • Options
    Everyone on my mothers side is huge, except the smartest ones. Everyone on my dad's side is pretty much brilliant.

I dunno.. If I weighed 300lbs and found out tomorrow it was killing me, I would research how to get thin and do something about it.

Anyhow the statistic is that the more intelligent cancer victims research various methods on how to survive (advanced diet and exercise) and improve their odds, so they outlive the ones that don't. I like to eat comfort foods but not if my belly keeps getting in the way of me sitting down at a table, or I need to get a whole new wardrobe, opr start feeling crappy about how I look. At some point you have to think...holy shit....this is no good...time to do something about it.

I did do something about it..........i had a BIG MAC!