The Worst Actor Ever Thread

Comments

• 1 keanu reeves
    2 Sandra Bullocks
    3 steven segal
    Miami 92,WPB 2008,Tampa 2008,MSG 2008#1, EV Baltimore 2009 Night#2,EV ATL 2009, Seattle 2009, Jazzfest 2010, WM3 Arkansas 2010,Bridge School 2010
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,264
    TrixieCat wrote:
    A Girl's Guide (To Sex)
    USA Up All Night baby.
    Didn't know you were dealing with star material folks, did you?
    ;)

I miss that. Rhonda Sheer or Gilbert Gottfried.

I'll put myself in the worst actors.
    I miss igotid88
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1eFdUSnaQM

yeah thats shatner and its airing on TV
  • suns rivalsuns rival Posts: 15,926
    Keanu Reeves
    scratching my butt...
    kinakamot ang aking puwit...
    me rascando pompis...
    krap mijn reet...
    boku no ketsuoana o kizu...
    bahrosh teezy...
  • r u kidding?

steven seagal, arnold schwarzennegar, jean claude van damme are all worse actors than orlando bloom. i actually liked kingdom of heaven... and his acting (althought i don't think is great) was not at all distracting.

It's true that those guys ARE bad, but they are not trying to be a luvvie actor. They have a martial arts or background and do a lot of movies where the plot is irrelevant but what they are good at (ie martial arts, showing physical strength) does. You can't imagine those guys going for a role in a Shakespearean piece, but Orlando probably considers himself to be a serious ARTISTE, he went to Drama School for 3 years to become an actor and, as I've said throughout; he's SHIT.

Gotta ask yourself what the point of drama school is if you can produce someone as talentless as that.

He's got charisma and bags of personality when he's not in a film, and that's how he's got to where he is. Plus, he's photogenic.
  • E.KE.K New South Wales, Australia Posts: 7,697
    I find Drew Barrymore annoying
  • smg9779smg9779 Posts: 235
    For me, THE SHITTEST actor on earth has to be Orlando Bloom.

He's as hot as fuck, and most women definitely would :D but if anyone has seen even a few clips of Kingdom of Heaven, they'll know what I'm talking about...Also David Carusso in CSI Miami just gets on my nerves.

Legolas?! You're crazy. All actors in the Lord of the Rings films get a pardon. They can make all the shitty movies they'd like.

If you want to talk shitty, overrated actors/actresses, look no further than Natalie Portman. Just plain awful.
    Steve

11/18/97 Oakland
    07/13/98 Los Angeles
    07/14/98 Los Angeles
    10/31/99 Bridge School
    10/28/00 San Bernardino
    10/31/00 Mountain View
    10/21/01 Bridge School
    06/01/03 Mountain View
    07/15/06 SF I
    07/16/06 SF II
    07/18/06 SF III
    10/21/06 Bridge School
    04/07/08 Berkeley
    04/08/08 Berkeley
  • DonJonDonJon Posts: 5,089
    Ron Jeremy!! His looks just dont match his skill. :eek:
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me.
  • That kid out of Dazed and Confused.

Great movie, but that kid is just useless....I mean, what's with the constant pinching his fingers on the bridge of his nose thing to convey every type of emotion....
    "I get into a state of consciousness that I can't explain. It is about feeling and not thinking. I get positive chills and insight into things that I can't get to any other way. It is Healing of the Soul." - Mike McCready
  • Seconded...I can't believe anyone still lets ths guy make movies. When can we look forward to the sequel about the biker who's on fire? I will say this though, he was outstanding in Leaving Las Vegas
    nah, he was just creepy in that! I have to say I tend to like his films but can't fucking stand him!
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Stinkfoot wrote:
    That kid out of Dazed and Confused.

Great movie, but that kid is just useless....I mean, what's with the constant pinching his fingers on the bridge of his nose thing to convey every type of emotion....
    Hahaha... true, too true! And I agree with Natalie Portman... but cmon there are still worse... Jason Statham? Kelly Brook? MADONNA for fuck sake! :D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Judge Reinhold. Jesus christ he is awful, how he ever got anywhere in life ill ever know. I remember seeing him in a film that seemed to be about 4 hours long where he was a passenger in a car that's accelerator got stuck down, and it was probably the worst film ive ever seen. Fuck being in a car with that clown for too long!
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    Brendan Fraser . . . Awful.
    NERDS!
  • mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    For me, THE SHITTEST actor on earth has to be Orlando Bloom.

He's as hot as fuck, and most women definitely would :D but if anyone has seen even a few clips of Kingdom of Heaven, they'll know what I'm talking about...Also David Carusso in CSI Miami just gets on my nerves.

I'm not a Bloom fan but in his defense he was the wrong actor for that role. I personally liked Kingdom of Heaven a lot but felt that they failed in casting when it came to Bloom's character.

As for my vote for worst actor; David Caruso and Keanu Reeves are definitely up there. This one people may not agree with but I find that his characters are all basically the same. I like him but he is definitely a bad actor – Samuel L. Jackson.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • My top pic goes to the blond guy from The Fast and the Furious....worst ever!

After that I'd say
    Keanu and Steven Seagal
    Cincinnati '03 Flooded venue!
    Bridge School '06 Night 1 & 2
    Venice '07 pummeled by the sleet! 
    Nijmegen '07
    Werchter '07
    April Fools ~ LA1
  • Lesbelges wrote:
    After that I'd say
    Keanu and Steven Seagal
    Six pages worth of discussion.....this was over the first the first time keanu's name came up as far as I'm concerned
    All I have to do is revel in the everyday....then do it again tomorrow

They say every sin is deadly but I believe they may be wrong...I'm guilty of all seven and I don't feel too bad at all
  • Ashton Kutcher and Cameron Diaz.

'What happens in Vegas' is like hell on a disc, for me.
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • BuruBuru Posts: 8,473
    nah, he was just creepy in that! I have to say I tend to like his films but can't fucking stand him!

I can´t stand him either, I´m not sure what it is. And the same goes for Robin Williams.

Keanu is bad, but so pretty. Orlando looked very pretty in LOR, so i forgive him.

Most of the action movies actors are bad.
    y la banda de Guille... cuando toca?
  • iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Leonardo DiCaprio. Totally untalented and overrated.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • mole1985mole1985 Posts: 1,119
    iamica wrote:

True but he was Great in 'What's eating Gilbert Grape'. Johnny Depp is in it as well. If you haven't seen it check it out.
    Dublin 2006
    Katowice 2007
    London 2007
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,215
    Brendan Fraser . . . Awful.
    Amazing it took till post 74 for George of the Jungle to rear his talentless head.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,215
    And a nod to Tanya Roberts specifically for her amazing performance in the Bond film "A View to a Kill"

Just awful.
    Maybe I should put the movie in the worst movies threads too, pretty sad period for the Bond franchise, you know when the best part of a Bond film is the theme song you've got issues.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • stu geestu gee Posts: 1,174
    Get_Right wrote:
    steven segal
    ben affleck
    sly stallone
    wiliam shatner
    arnold schwarzenegger

I think Ben Affleck's quite good in Boiler Room and Good Will Hunting actually.

I dont think Arnie would even consider himself a good actor but he's good at what he does!!
    People say im paranoid. Well, they dont say it, but i know that's what they are thinking.
  • petrocspetrocs Posts: 4,342
    Jean Claude Van Damme is pretty bad too
    Shows:
    9/24/96 MD. 9/28/96 Randalls. 8/28-29/98 Camden. 9/8/98 NJ. 9/18/98 MD. 9/1-2/00 Camden. 9/4/00 MD. 4/28/03 Philly. 7/5-6/03 Camden. 9/30/05 AC.
    10/3/05 Philly. 5/27-28/06 Camden. 6/23/06 Pitt. 6/19-20/08 Camden. 6/24/08 MSG. 8/7/08 EV Newark, NJ. 6/11-12/09 EV Philly, PA. 10/27-28-30-31/09 Philly, PA., 5/15/10 Hartford,5/17/10 Boston, 5/18/10 Newark, 5/20-21/10 MSG
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    stu gee wrote:
    Judge Reinhold. Jesus christ he is awful, how he ever got anywhere in life ill ever know. I remember seeing him in a film that seemed to be about 4 hours long where he was a passenger in a car that's accelerator got stuck down, and it was probably the worst film ive ever seen. Fuck being in a car with that clown for too long!
    Such an awesome name though.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • iamicaiamica Chicago Posts: 2,628
    Forgot to mention Kirsten Dunst. I just don't know what people see in her.
    Chicago 2000 : Chicago 2003 : Chicago 2006 : Summerfest 2006 : Lollapalooza 2007 : Chicago 2009 : Noblesville (Indy) 2010 : PJ20 (East Troy) 2011 : Wrigley Field 2013 : Milwaukee (Yield) 2014 : Wrigley Field 2016
  • Buru wrote:
    I can´t stand him either, I´m not sure what it is. And the same goes for Robin Williams.

Keanu is bad, but so pretty. Orlando looked very pretty in LOR, so i forgive him.

Most of the action movies actors are bad.
    Good call on Robin Williams too. And yeh, I forgave Orlando for the crap film and crap acting cos of the prettiness too :)
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
  • Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    iamica wrote:
    Bullshit. He was great in the Basketball Diaries and Total Eclipse, both of which would have been far worse productions without him.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Kirk Cameron.
  • LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,069
    Good call on Robin Williams too. And yeh, I forgave Orlando for the crap film and crap acting cos of the prettiness too :)
    Couldn't disagree more with Robin Williams!!!! I don't know about lately but he was great in Patch Adams, Good Will Hunting, Mrs. Doubtfire!! I think he is quite versatile!
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me