Options

To the Atlanta Falcon player on MNF that had "Free Mike Vick" on his shirt

my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
what about "murdering dogs is illegal" dont you understand you fucking asshole?

grow up, have some self respect, and have some respect for the animals that were tortured, fought, and murdered for sport

no wonder the coach just quit... the whole team is filled with fucking idiots

end of rant
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    I agree, but you can't rationalize with someone like that

they only see Vick in jail through the lens of racial prejudice because he is a massive successful African American
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I think that was roddy white. He needs to spend more time worried about practicing catching the ball then about vick's problems.

I had a problem with that too.

I did not have a problem with the players having MV7 on their face paint.

Not something i would have chose to do but you do tend to support your friends when they are going through a hard time and have made bad decisions. Vick did that and he is paying the price now. I don't see that as approval of what he did being right, but supporting a friend you hope will learn from mistakes and come out a better person.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    What you see is a murderous dog killer. WHat they saw was a friend and leader who played hurt, and made them relavant and better.

The shirt was freaking stupid but this is how they reacted to thier friend being incarcerated. It's pretty much been mums the word all year and this was an explosion of ridiculousness and a public display of affection. Alge Crumpler handled it better by going and visiting in private and "letting him have it" so to speak, while letting him know he was still a friend.

Yes it's ridiculous to support felons, but they saw it as supporting a friend not what he did.

Kind of funny it was Roddy White though, guy couldn't catch a cold when Vick was slinging it to him.

Bobby Petrino is a pathetic classless Douchebag. Everyone here is overjoyed he has left town. I hope he enjoys being 5th in the SEC West.

Two problems have left the building and are incarcerated in thier own respective prisons...at least until Petrino realizes that Michigan job is still open.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    Bobby Petrino is a pathetic classless Douchebag. Everyone here is overjoyed he has left town. I hope he enjoys being 5th in the SEC West.

you didn't think that at the start of the season.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    Slip KidSlip Kid Posts: 1,175
    Yeah having a post with numerous swears is so mature as well
    I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die.
  • Options
    Pacomc79Pacomc79 Posts: 9,404
    you didn't think that at the start of the season.

yeah, I should have known better. Looking back and seeing his track record....wow....really crappy human being.. Great offensive coach... bad communitor... bad person.
    My Girlfriend said to me..."How many guitars do you need?" and I replied...."How many pairs of shoes do you need?" She got really quiet.
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    lenard little plays in the nfl. he drank, drove, and killed a woman. he served no time. vick is in prison for killing dogs.
  • Options
    Pacomc79 wrote:
    yeah, I should have known better. Looking back and seeing his track record....wow....really crappy human being.. Great offensive coach... bad communitor... bad person.

I'm a Louisville fan, and I'm still pissed at the guy. The ESPN commentators have been saying all day that this has really hurt his resume as far as ever returning to the NFL. He's an offensive genius, but a defensive retard.....and yeah, I've heard he's a jerk on and off the field.
    "It's all happening"
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    I hate Roddy White. If it wasn't for him I would've beat Sennin in FF this weekend. Well that and If I had a QB in the game :o
    NERDS!
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I'm a Louisville fan, and I'm still pissed at the guy. The ESPN commentators have been saying all day that this has really hurt his resume as far as ever returning to the NFL. He's an offensive genius, but a defensive retard.....and yeah, I've heard he's a jerk on and off the field.

The ESPN Analyst ripped him apart last night pretty hard.

Which i'm okay with.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    MCGMCG Posts: 780
    my2hands wrote:
    what about "murdering dogs is illegal" dont you understand you fucking asshole?

grow up, have some self respect, and have some respect for the animals that were tortured, fought, and murdered for sport

no wonder the coach just quit... the whole team is filled with fucking idiots

end of rant

Wow. I didn't see it, I'll admit, but this was Vick's teamate and friend.

A reasonable chunk of the public thought the sentencing was unfair, how do you think Vick's friends and family must feel watching him go to prison?
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • Options
    MCG wrote:
    Wow. I didn't see it, I'll admit, but this was Vick's teamate and friend.

A reasonable chunk of the public thought the sentencing was unfair, how do you think Vick's friends and family must feel watching him go to prison?

1. 23 months was not long enough. i felt it was very leniant. he participated in the cold blooded torture and murder of dogs. more than once. if that was your dog i bet you would want a longer sentence as well.

2. I dont care how his friends and family feel. I am more concerned with how the innocent animals felt.
  • Options
    brain of c wrote:
    lenard little plays in the nfl. he drank, drove, and killed a woman. he served no time. vick is in prison for killing dogs.

2 different situations.

and they are both assholes...
  • Options
    Slip Kid wrote:
    Yeah having a post with numerous swears is so mature as well

if it bothers you, then cover your virgin ears...

this thing pissed me off. these are grown men running around with "free mike vick" shirts? i wonder if they would feel the same if it was their dog that was hung, drowned, beaten, or shot? the nfl shouldnt tolerate it, and neither should the fans...

i would suspend his ass for the year... just for being an idiot
  • Options
    MCGMCG Posts: 780
    my2hands wrote:
    if that was your dog i bet you would want a longer sentence as well.

Yes, if it were my dog I probably would, and by the same token if you were his friend and teamate or mother you might wear a "Free Mike Vick" shirt wouldn't you? Thanks for using my logic to assist my point you were arguing. Bravo.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?