Options

2006 Bison Hoodie - anyone need one?

vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
edited October 2008 in The Porch
Thinking about parting with this momento of the Gorge concert experience...It looks terrible on me...Got an XXL men's large, which was stupid to begin with...but I've lost some weight recently and now I could camp in the thing..

But I will be honest with you all...I've worn it a lot of the past couple of years...it's been washed about 6 times (front load washer) and in the drier a couple of times. I live in a house with hairy dogs and used to have a cat. They haven't harmed it in any way, but there might accidentally be a stray hair when I mail it out.

So yeah, it has a bit of a worn look to it, but not too horrible. It is number 2000/3000.

Now, I haven't totally made up my mind...so I don't know...offer me what you think it might be worth...vinyl? poster? something really cool? A pick? An Ed zippo? What I'd really like is one of those 2006 Owl hoodie, but I think I have a better chance of someone trading me concert tickets...

Let me know what you all think...

Comments

• Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    If it was my size, I'd definitely be interested. I was always sad I didn't get one. Way too big for me though, and Paul would never wear it. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,948
    i would like this hoodie you describe, Nicole has an owl one so we could match.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18, Van I+II '24
  • Options
    vedderfan10vedderfan10 Posts: 2,497
    i would like this hoodie you describe, Nicole has an owl one so we could match.

OK. You gotta pile on the goodies, though...I hear you have a nice new Ames Hawaii ;)....PM me or FaceBook me...

You know..I'm travelling to the US next weekend...might need a nice hotel to stay at ... (hint, hint)...
    be philanthropic