Options

More dates this year?

travisalex31travisalex31 Posts: 22
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Do any of you think there is going to be any more shows this year? I hope so and would love if they announce them soon. I'm need to see them again.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    the rest of this year will be studio work i betcha.
    Fav. Bands
    My Morning Jacket
    Pearl Jam
    Neil Young
    Wilco
    Tool
    Rush
    Drive By Truckers

pj shows
    8/17/98
    8/15/00
    8/18/00
    8/20/00
    6/22/03
    10/2/04
    8/5/07
  • Options
    that would be sweet too!
  • Options
    Tuolumne MamaTuolumne Mama Posts: 1,210
    Considering the band's (particularly Eddie's) interest in the state of the union and upcoming election, I would'nt be surprised if they announce some dates this fall.
    ======================================================================
    "What we do for ourselves dies with us. What we do for others and the world remains and is immortal." Albert Pine.

• Options
    ealasaid76ealasaid76 Posts: 95
    Or anything to do with voting and the election...I'm with you there.

That would be cool.

EV should tell his nutter friend Nader to mind his own business and not ruin it for Obama.
    FREE THE WEST MEMPHIS THREE!
    www.wm3.org
    9/13/98 Hartford,CT - 9/18/98 Columbia,MD
    8/23/00 Jones Beach (Wantagh,NY) - 7/8/03 NYC (DVD show)
    9/28/04 Boston,MA (VFC Benefit-10C) - 6/23/06 Pittsburgh,PA
    6/27/08 Hartford, CT
  • Options
    this tour reminds me a lot of the mostly canadian mini-tour they did in 05'. kinda hoping they have more dates during the election but i wouldnt be shocked if we dont see them again til they finish another album
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    Isnt there rumblings of EV doing some solo east coast dates?

I am not sure if the band itself will announce any more dates. Wouldnt be surprised if they hit the studio in the fall and we see a new album mid-late 2009 with a full tour sometime after that.
  • Options
    3inputchick3inputchick Posts: 845
    Jill (Ed's g/f) is due to have a baby in Sept. I think thats going to prevent any more dates this year. Hopefully they will all work in studio and put out a new album so we can do this all again next summer!

MayDay10 wrote:
    Isnt there rumblings of EV doing some solo east coast dates?

I am not sure if the band itself will announce any more dates. Wouldnt be surprised if they hit the studio in the fall and we see a new album mid-late 2009 with a full tour sometime after that.
    A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is one who hopes they are.
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    October22 wrote:
    i think back to studio with the energy they've gotten from touring, album release early '09 followed by spring tour. that's my prediction.
    Late spring/summer release
    fall tour AUS and Asia
    Early 10 US tour (jeeze just writing 2010 is scary)

just a guess
  • Options
    MayDay10MayDay10 Posts: 11,611
    Jill (Ed's g/f) is due to have a baby in Sept. I think thats going to prevent any more dates this year. Hopefully they will all work in studio and put out a new album so we can do this all again next summer!

Ah, I had no clue. Yeah, that pretty much should end any speculation from August - the end of the year.

Best wishes to EV and Jill then.
  • Options
    ClaudiaClaudia Posts: 398
    End of the year maybe...