Options

I missed a day this week....

MyHandsBoundMyHandsBound Posts: 698
edited December 2007 in All Encompassing Trip
All day long, I thought it was Wednesday.....so like in less than an hour it will be Friday....not Thursday.....:(
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    besides the obvious onset of alzheimers;)....look on the bright side: one day closer to the weekend! :)

i know i get out of work 2 hours early to kick off the holiday weekend, been back since wednesday doing fuck-all, haha, and 3 pm starts off a 4 day holiday weekend - woohooo! :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Some people I've talked to had this happen too. Its because Christmas was on Tuesday. It kind of threw everyone off. This week just flew by.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    JaneNY wrote:
    Some people I've talked to had this happen too. Its because Christmas was on Tuesday. It kind of threw everyone off. This week just flew by.

Next week will be the same. heh :D
  • Options
    besides the obvious onset of alzheimers;)....look on the bright side: one day closer to the weekend! :)

i know i get out of work 2 hours early to kick off the holiday weekend, been back since wednesday doing fuck-all, haha, and 3 pm starts off a 4 day holiday weekend - woohooo! :D

I have this whole week off...so maybe my subconscience is trying to help me make it last a little longer... if it wasn't for garbage day I would still be thinking it was Wednesday

what are new year's plans....
  • Options
    pearljamjenpearljamjen Posts: 13,578
    aww...well for the past couple weeks I have had no clue about which day it is...but I am in vacation mode so not too bothered.
  • Options
    I have this whole week off...so maybe my subconscience is trying to help me make it last a little longer... if it wasn't for garbage day I would still be thinking it was Wednesday

what are new year's plans....

i should have, but here i am....eh well. 2 more hours...2 more hours...2 more hours. my day today consisted entirely of me reading/posting on this board. i also wrote some dates in the 2008 calendar, deleted old e-mails, straightened my already immaculate/neat desk....and used the last of my starbucks giftcard. :p crazy.

NYE - very simple/mellow. me and mr. dream...my sister and her hubby....great meal out. then, back home....lots of candles, fire in the fireplace.....music....drinks....dick clark welcoming in the new year....the rest, who knows? ;) let's hope it's an appropriately good start to 2008. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    NY PJ1NY PJ1 Posts: 9,533
    smoking that shit??
  • Options
    i should have, but here i am....eh well. 2 more hours...2 more hours...2 more hours. my day today consisted entirely of me reading/posting on this board. i also wrote some dates in the 2008 calendar, deleted old e-mails, straightened my already immaculate/neat desk....and used the last of my starbucks giftcard. :p crazy.

NYE - very simple/mellow. me and mr. dream...my sister and her hubby....great meal out. then, back home....lots of candles, fire in the fireplace.....music....drinks....dick clark welcoming in the new year....the rest, who knows? ;) let's hope it's an appropriately good start to 2008. :D

quality time with family is nice ....If you didn't have plans I was gonna ask if you'd like to see the chris rock show with me