Options

Parking for Hartford show...

ilovepjilovepj Posts: 48
edited June 2008 in The Porch
what is it like? Never been there and I'm just trying to figure in some extra time for parking. Is it hard to find a place to park or are there plenty of spots for everyone? Is there a huge parking lot or is it just little lots all over the place and you have to really look for one? And does it costs anything to park?

See you all there!
No matter how cold the winter, there's spring time ahead...

2000: Memphis
2003: Little Rock, Kansas City
2006: Denver I & II, LA I & II
2008: MSG I & II, Hartford
2010: Kansas City
2011: PJ20 1 & 2
2012: Pensacola
2013: Chicago
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    doujodoujo Posts: 285
    there is free parking in various lots, there are some pretty big ones. there is also alot of car dealerships around that you can park in for a cost. most of the parking is pretty far from the theater so give youself time to walk. but i've never had a hard time finding parking at all so you should be good
  • Options
    ilovepjilovepj Posts: 48
    Thanks!
    No matter how cold the winter, there's spring time ahead...

2000: Memphis
    2003: Little Rock, Kansas City
    2006: Denver I & II, LA I & II
    2008: MSG I & II, Hartford
    2010: Kansas City
    2011: PJ20 1 & 2
    2012: Pensacola
    2013: Chicago
  • Options
    My advice would be to park close to the venue as possible. Hartford is the crappiest city in the world. My brother and I saw PJ there last time they played and let me tell you, once you leave the hart (pun) of the city, look out!! Pure ghetto madness. We went looking for somewhere to eat before the show, took one wrong turn and we were bothing praying our car wouldn't break down. ::shudders::
    Mansfield I & II 1998
    Mansfield I & II 2000
    Montreal 2000
    Mansfield I, II & III (The Experiment) 2003
    Boston I & II 2004
    Montreal 2005
    Hartford 2006
    Boston I & II 2006
    Mansfield I 2008