Options

Weeds (the show, that is)

1STmammal2wearPants1STmammal2wearPants Worcester, MA Posts: 2,841
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Wanted to see what the opinion was on here. I've heard it was great from several people, and the reviews are always good. Got an Amazon gift card and am thinking about picking up the first season, since I just got Showtime and can catch up to the other seasons On Demand. It worth my gift card?
2003 Mansfield III 
2004 Boston I 
2006 Boston I 
2008 Bonnaroo, Hartford, Mansfield I 
2010 Hartford 
2013 Worcester I, Worcester II, Hartford 
2016 Bonnaroo, Boston I, Boston II 
2018 Boston I, Boston II 
2021 Sea.Hear.Now
2022 Camden
2024 Boston I, Boston II
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I really really like it. Not something I make a point of watching... but everytime I accidentally come across it, I enjoy it lots :)

It won't be a waste if you get it.
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    really good show. The first season is a nice introduction, and it just gets better in the second and third seasons. Very quirky. Kevin Nealon's character is quite funny.
  • Options
    mookie9999mookie9999 Posts: 4,677
    Wanted to see what the opinion was on here. I've heard it was great from several people, and the reviews are always good. Got an Amazon gift card and am thinking about picking up the first season, since I just got Showtime and can catch up to the other seasons On Demand. It worth my gift card?

Great show. Easy to watch half a season in one viewing. Plus Mary Louise Parker!!! I think even if the show was shit I'd watch it for her!
    "The leads are weak!"

"The leads are weak? Fuckin' leads are weak? You're Weak! I've Been in this business 15 years"

"What's your name?"

"FUCK YOU! THAT"S MY NAME!"
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020
    yeah, it is a GREAT show... I thought the 3rd season was getting a little stupid, but yeah, Kevin Nealon may be my favorite character of all time in a series... he is so damn funny!