Options

Will I be sidestage or floor for MSG?

Stephen FlowStephen Flow Posts: 3,327
edited April 2008 in The Porch
In the past I've had both... with my number 264xxx, but I'm worried about being on the very back of the floor because I'm contemplating taking someone who is very short with me.

So speculating from experience will I be on the side or floor?

I know it's hard to tell because in 03 they had so many fanclub members @ MSG but whether or not I actually do invite this person kinda depends on it because I don't wanna hear them bitching all night that they can't see shit (it's a good friend of mine who is kinda cranky and bitchy lol).
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AnonAnon Posts: 11,175
    my number is 253xxx in 03 i went to three shows two were floor one side stage. being short myslef i do prefer side stage. BUT one of the best shows i went to was night two at continental in 03 i had floor seats first row in the second section and i couldn't see a thing. when i felt i wanted to see i stood on the seats. if the person you are thinking about brining is short and appreciates pearl jam they should not care about what they can see...being short you kinda get used to these things and learn not to let it ruin a good night!!
  • Options
    In the past I've had both... with my number 264xxx, but I'm worried about being on the very back of the floor because I'm contemplating taking someone who is very short with me.

So speculating from experience will I be on the side or floor?

I know it's hard to tell because in 03 they had so many fanclub members @ MSG but whether or not I actually do invite this person kinda depends on it because I don't wanna hear them bitching all night that they can't see shit (it's a good friend of mine who is kinda cranky and bitchy lol).
    I thought you were going by yourself.

my guess is side stage
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    I think you might end up farther back in the 10 Club part of the floor. My number is 243xxx. In 2003 my 10 Club tickets for indoor shows were side stage except for in Fargo and St Paul. Again in 2005 my seats were all side stage, but then in 2006 they were all on the floor except for Cincy. However, I've never been to NYC so I don't know how the fact that it's a show at MSG will affect the seating.

I hate the farther back floor seats for the same reason, I go to shows with someone who is short, my wife. I'd much rather get seats on the side of the arena.