Options

MSG 2 into Friends Funneral

DCRONINDCRONIN Posts: 39
edited July 2008 in The Porch
All you folks complaing about not getting tickets, and set list and "Frat Boys" at shows, and vomit and urine.

I had to see my friend burried on Saturday after the high of MSG 2.

Family was devistated.

Puts thing in perspective.

The ones you love are more important than your complaints.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,778
    Very sorry about your friend. My thoughts to you and his family.

And although it amazes me sometimes how upset some people on this board get about very insignificant things, I think your post may come off a little harsh.

But I can understand your frustration, when you look at what really matters in life.

Again, my condolences.
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Im so sorry about your friend. Yes, something like that does put things in perspective.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    DCRONINDCRONIN Posts: 39
    Thank you for your kind responses.

I am definately angry at the world at the moment, I'm sorry if my post is somewhat harsh.

My advice is to enjoy every moment and never take your love ones for granted.
  • Options
    callencallen Posts: 6,388
    DCRONIN wrote:
    Thank you for your kind responses.

I am definately angry at the world at the moment, I'm sorry if my post is somewhat harsh.

My advice is to enjoy every moment and never take your love ones for granted.

peace my friend....
    10-18-2000 Houston, 04-06-2003 Houston, 6-25-2003 Toronto, 10-8-2004 Kissimmee, 9-4-2005 Calgary, 12-3-05 Sao Paulo, 7-2-2006 Denver, 7-22-06 Gorge, 7-23-2006 Gorge, 9-13-2006 Bern, 6-22-2008 DC, 6-24-2008 MSG, 6-25-2008 MSG