Options

It's nearly 6am

Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
and I'm still awake and I'm getting real sick of this...

anyone got any high strength tranquillizers?
"I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    JeanieJeanie Posts: 9,446
    I have stillnox and valium. :)

Which would you prefer? :)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    I have stillnox and valium. :)

Which would you prefer? :)
    VALIUM please! :o:) I nearly bought some online the other day. costs a fortune...

but it's becoming crazy. the worst thing is, I don't even feel tired. I just want to sleep because I know that when I do I will wake up feeling awful.
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    VALIUM please! :o:) I nearly bought some online the other day. costs a fortune...

but it's becoming crazy. the worst thing is, I don't even feel tired. I just want to sleep because I know that when I do I will wake up feeling awful.

oh it's on the pbs here. so it's cheap. well for me anyway. I actually prefer the stillnox, which is really expensive and not on the pbs.

I could bore you to sleep? :D:o I'm really good at that! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    oh it's on the pbs here. so it's cheap. well for me anyway. I actually prefer the stillnox, which is really expensive and not on the pbs.

I could bore you to sleep? :D:o I'm really good at that! ;)
    PM sent :o
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    PM sent :o

Stand by to be bored to sleep! ;)
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift
  • Options
    Jeanie wrote:
    Stand by to be bored to sleep! ;)
    nonsense :)
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    nonsense :)

haha! :D Shows what you know! :p
    NOPE!!!

*~You're IT Bert!~*

Hold on to the thread
    The currents will shift