Options

FUCK <<<AH! I want to go so bad!

FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
edited June 2008 in The Porch
"I want to go .. where the beautiful people go.. :) "

SO bad..

I miss everyone so much.. i miss being ar ound decent human beings who can get together colllectively and see an amazing band who has pretty much, perfected itself.. Pearl jam has matured into so a beautiful substance. I know thats corny but i really really really want to go to more shows! The energy of the crowds is just amazing this time around. Too bad i blew all me monies on the road trip to the floidas and Carolinas.

Anyhow, i miss you guys and keep the crowds rocking for me! These boots are gonna be beautiful when the crowd boots stroll along :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    man...dizzle I want you guys to come to MSG in the baddest way :(
    been tryon to talk trade with people like posters and dvd's but mostly everyone wants another msg ticket in return or cash face value...still trying for ya babe..trying to find where that karma is...it's lying around here somewhere. ..you know me absent minded and shit

LOOK HARDER ELI!!!!
    lol
    :p
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    blondieblue227blondieblue227 Va, USA Posts: 4,508
    i know. there's no fan like a pj fan. sounding like wizard of oz here. but it's really is true.

i got hit in the nose when mike threw a pick at me. guy made it bounce and was lost for a few seconds but some other guy handed it right back to me.

gotta a couple hugs during the night too.

yes, there's no fan like a pj fan.
    *~Pearl Jam will be blasted from speakers until morale improves~*

• Options
    My sis and bro inlaw are going nite 2 if I can cop em tix, which I will, no matter where they sit, theyre casual fans and just wanna meet many of the friends I made, and see the band again (it'll be there 2nd time) etc...sooo Im gonna have one of them or both get a poster when we get there and I'd be willing to part with on or both if we get 3 if someone hooks these 2 (Leathermandi and her hubby) up with a decent pair of tix for msg. I also have other posters and cd dvd boots so let me know

trying to keep tht Karma thing going thanx to Keelas free ticket, and Leathermandi of course who did all the work to get me that free ticket. So Im trying to repay the favor, any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated and taken care of accordingly.
    thank you :)
  • Options
    WhizbangWhizbang Posts: 1,314
    stickboy wrote:
    My sis and bro inlaw are going nite 2 if I can cop em tix, which I will, no matter where they sit, theyre casual fans and just wanna meet many of the friends I made, and see the band again (it'll be there 2nd time) etc...sooo Im gonna have one of them or both get a poster when we get there and I'd be willing to part with on or both if we get 3 if someone hooks these 2 (Leathermandi and her hubby) up with a decent pair of tix for msg. I also have other posters and cd dvd boots so let me know

trying to keep tht Karma thing going thanx to Keelas free ticket, and Leathermandi of course who did all the work to get me that free ticket. So Im trying to repay the favor, any help from anyone would be greatly appreciated and taken care of accordingly.
    thank you :)

you know if I still had my extras, I'd be offering them up. Can't wait to see you in a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    believe it or not, we don't "need" anything. that is only the spoiled brat in us trying to fill some temporary solution to an emptyness that does not exist.

I have eaten so much gold I crapped excellence - drtyfrnk29

Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all!
  • Options
    Whizbang wrote:
    you know if I still had my extras, I'd be offering them up. Can't wait to see you in a few days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    O h I know you would, cause thats just you..you fuckin rock in so many ways, its unnaceptable! lol
    cant wait either...you know I might not let go right? hahahahah

its gonna be nice getting hugs from all of you as you come in starting with Mic, mr. pjtaper tonite at 7 :D

ny aint ready for this......
  • Options
    bump for karmas sake
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    mandi i REALLY hope you can find a way to go, cuz it'd be awesome to have you there too!! :)
  • Options
    mandi i REALLY hope you can find a way to go, cuz it'd be awesome to have you there too!! :)
    we're gonna make it happen
    someway somehow
  • Options
    FahkaFahka Posts: 3,187
    Something must be said for the love and karma on this tour.

Its in the air... :) I say we name it the Pearl Jam "love and Karma" tour 2008
  • Options
    Something must be said for the love and karma on this tour.

Its in the air... :) I say we name it the Pearl Jam "love and Karma" tour 2008
    fer suuurrrree!
    :D
  • Options
    bump for my peoples