Options

Top 20 stupid faces made by Swayze in Ghost

BrotherLoveBoneBrotherLoveBone Posts: 264
edited March 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
For a guy this list is also a chance to wonder which of these resembles his "release" face the most. I'm afraid i'm number 9 or 3

http://www.bestweekever.tv/2008/03/04/the-top-20-stupid-faces-made-by-patrick-swayze-in-ghost/
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    woah 8 and 3 are familiar from my angle...hahahahahahaaa

how sad.
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    nfanelnfanel Posts: 2,558
    lol :D
  • Options
    gobrowns19gobrowns19 Posts: 1,447
    Lol, hilarious. I'm going to guess.....3 and 16, hehe.
    Happiness is only real when shared
  • Options
    pjfan31pjfan31 Posts: 7,331
    What a great actor. Ha ha, this is gold. He is top shelf.
    Sydney 11/02/2003
    Sydney 14/02/2003
    Sydney 07/11/2006
    Sydney 18/11/2006
    Sydney 22/11/2009
    EV Sydney 18/03/2011
    EV Sydney 19/03/2011
    EV Sydney 20/03/2011
    Melbourne 24/01/2014
    Sydney 26/01/2014
    EV Sydney 13/02/2014
  • Options
    Well ladies if you'd only shower before there would be no need for #3 :p
  • Options
    OH NO YOU DIDN'T !!

you did not blame the "sour lemonade" on ME!!!!

:D
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    OH NO YOU DIDN'T !!

you did not blame the "sour lemonade" on ME!!!!

:D
    Hahaa!

Oh, then you're surely not ready for the reason behind #8
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    There's my nomination for post of the week!
  • Options
    PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Hilarious thread!!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Options
    Man, what a great idea haha. #20 is what he looks like when going #2.
  • Options
    the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    i still cant believe he didnt win "best actor" for that roll.

ahem....yeah.
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • Options
    Cree NationsCree Nations Posts: 2,247
    20 is my fav
    >>>>
    >
    ...a lover and a fighter.
    "I'm at least half a bum" Rocky Balboa

http://www.videosift.com/video/Obamas-Message-To-American-Indians

Edmonton, AB. September 5th, 2005
    Vancouver, BC. April 3rd, 2008
    Calgary,AB. August 8th, 2009
  • Options
    Patrick Swayze has five weeks to live, The NATIONAL ENQUIRER has learned.

In a shocking world exclusive, The NATIONAL ENQUIRER has uncovered the devastating news that the beloved Hollywood actor and dancer was diagnosed in late January with pancreatic cancer that has spread to other organs.

Full details are in the print edition of the NATIONAL ENQUIRER that goes on sale tomorrow.

For the past month, Patrick, 55, has been traveling to Stanford University's prestigious cancer center in Palo Alto for radical chemotherapy, but his doctors are no longer optimistic that the treatments will be successful.

Patrick and his wife Lisa Niemi — who both have pilot's licenses — have been flying their private Beechcraft plane into Palo Alto's airport, minutes away from the Stanford Cancer Center, where the actor has received outpatient treatment.

He received three doses of chemotherapy and the tumor shrank, but less than his doctors had hoped for — and Patrick was told he should prepare for the end.

"He was told he could have two more treatments, but his cancer was not responding. In short - they held out little hope for a cure," said an insider.

The man who danced into the hearts of audiences worldwide in the 1980s in Dirty Dancing and then broke them in the poignant love story Ghost in the early '90s has lost more than 20 pounds in the past few weeks and is restricted to a liquid diet because he has trouble keeping down solid food, added the insider.

"It's time to start praying for a miracle."

Hopefully this is just BS, but we should all just send positive thoughts anyway.
    2004 - 10/1, 10/11
    2005 - 9/15, 9/16, 9/30, 10/1, 10/3
    2006 - 5/5, 5/12, 5/13, 5/27, 5/28, 5/30, 6/1, 6/3, 6/23, 7/22, 7/23, 12/2
    2007 - 6/27, 8/3
    2008 - 6/14, 6/19, 6/20, 6/22, 6/24, 6/25, 6/27, 6/28, 6/30, 7/1
  • Options
    Local CrewLocal Crew Posts: 745
    that was really fucking funny!
    Walk Tall, Kick Ass, Learn to Speak Arabic, Love Music, and Never Forget You Come From a Long Line of Truth Seekers, Lovers, and Warriors. HST

CHILLIN LIKE BOB DYLAN!!!
  • Options
    SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    i was just gonna post this info. i heard it on a radio station out here but they are always messing around so i didnt know if it was true or not.
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    I just did a little research. There are a number of sites reporting this. This thread is no longer funny. :(
  • Options
    wow he really does only have 5 weeks left.

that is sad...woah.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    Never liked him as an actor or anything but god, must be horrible to have a timeline put on things like that. It's better than not being having the chance to wrap anything up but still must be terrifying :(
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    Phantom PainPhantom Pain Posts: 9,876
    Take it for what it's worth....

Report: Patrick Swayze Diagnosed With Pancreatic Cancer, Has Five Weeks to Live

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

"Dirty Dancing" star Patrick Swayze was diagnosed in late January with pancreatic cancer that has spread to other organs and he has five weeks left to live, according to the National Enquirer.

For the past month, Patrick, 55, has been traveling to Stanford University's prestigious cancer center in Palo Alto for radical chemotherapy, but his doctors no longer are optimistic that the treatments will be successful, the Enquirer says.

FOXNews.com's calls to Swayze's reps were not immediately returned. But a "very good source" reportedly told blogger Perez Hilton that Swayze has seemed fine lately.

"Patrick has been at rehearsals for a new cheerleading movie at Century City studio frequently lately, and he definitely does not look like he has 5 more weeks of life left…i'm not sure of his medical condition(s), but if he is gravely ill, he is hiding it very well," the source wrote.

According to the Enquirer, Patrick and his wife, Lisa Niemi — who both have pilot's licenses — have been flying their private Beechcraft plane into Palo Alto's airport, minutes from the Stanford Cancer Center, where the actor reportedly has received outpatient treatment.

He received three doses of chemotherapy and the tumor shrank, but less than his doctors had hoped for — and Patrick was told he should prepare for the worst, the Enquirer reports.

"He was told he could have two more treatments, but his cancer was not responding. In short — they held out little hope for a cure," an insider reportedly said.

Click here to read more on this story in the National Enquirer

The "Ghost" actor has lost more than 20 pounds in the past few weeks and is restricted to a liquid diet because he has trouble keeping down solid food, the insider reportedly added
    My drinking team has a hockey problem

The ONLY thing better than a glass of beer is tea with Miss McGill

A protuberance of flesh above the waistband of a tight pair of trousers
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,299

In a shocking world exclusive, The NATIONAL ENQUIRER has uncovered the devastating news that the beloved Hollywood actor and dancer was diagnosed in late January with pancreatic cancer that has spread to other organs.

Full details are in the print edition of the NATIONAL ENQUIRER that goes on sale tomorrow.

For the past month, Patrick, 55, has been traveling to Stanford University's prestigious cancer center in Palo Alto for radical chemotherapy, but his doctors are no longer optimistic that the treatments will be successful.

Patrick and his wife Lisa Niemi — who both have pilot's licenses — have been flying their private Beechcraft plane into Palo Alto's airport, minutes away from the Stanford Cancer Center, where the actor has received outpatient treatment.

He received three doses of chemotherapy and the tumor shrank, but less than his doctors had hoped for — and Patrick was told he should prepare for the end.

"He was told he could have two more treatments, but his cancer was not responding. In short - they held out little hope for a cure," said an insider.

The man who danced into the hearts of audiences worldwide in the 1980s in Dirty Dancing and then broke them in the poignant love story Ghost in the early '90s has lost more than 20 pounds in the past few weeks and is restricted to a liquid diet because he has trouble keeping down solid food, added the insider.

"It's time to start praying for a miracle."

Hopefully this is just BS, but we should all just send positive thoughts anyway.

yeah i was just talking to someone here at work and they told me this bad news poor man ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    EvilMerlinEvilMerlin Posts: 1,865
    Looks like National Enquirer was just putting out more shock value stories to sell covers. Seriously, when they're the only source reporting a story, that should usually raise a flag. They usually get the basis of the story correct and then just put their own giant shocking twist to sell more copies.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080305/ap_en_ce/people_swayze_cancer

Swayze being treated for cancer

52 minutes ago

LOS ANGELES - Patrick Swayze is being treated for pancreatic cancer but is doing well enough to continue working, his representative said Wednesday.

ADVERTISEMENT

The "Dirty Dancing" actor has a very limited amount of disease and appears to be responding well to treatment, according to Dr. George Fisher, Swayze's physician. Fisher's prognosis was included in a statement released Wednesday by Swayze's representative, Annett Wolf.

"Patrick is continuing his normal schedule during this time, which includes working on upcoming projects," the statement said.

It also said earlier reports that Swayze had a matter of weeks to live were exaggerated. "All of the reports stating the timeframe of his prognosis and his physical side effects are absolutely untrue. We are considerably more optimistic."

Swayze, 55, has two films in the works: the movie "Powder Blue," and a television movie titled "The Beast," according to the Web site imdb.com. Both are scheduled for release this year.
  • Options
    :p
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"