Who on this board lives in Phoenix?

Comments

• SharonCSharonC Posts: 105
    mca47 wrote:
    I forget, what time is everyone getting there?

7ish. I'll probably get there a little early to watch for people.
    aqua ames wrote:
    You're right- moving in September. At the soonest it'll be the 12th- latest will be the 18th. Should know within a week.

Hopefully we can plan something about once a month or so, so we'll see you in October. :)

Join the MSN group I set up so you'll get the info when we plan stuff.
  • mca47mca47 Posts: 13,244
    SharonC wrote:

Ok, cool...
    :)
  • aqua amesaqua ames Seattle Posts: 94
    SharonC wrote:
    Hopefully we can plan something about once a month or so, so we'll see you in October. :)

Join the MSN group I set up so you'll get the info when we plan stuff.

That'd be fantastic to have additional gatherings, and especially on a regular basis. I signed up for the MSN group that you organized today. Thanks for organizing everything! :)
    2000: Seattle I & II
    2003: Fargo, St Paul, Santa Barbara
    2005: The Gorge & Thunder Bay
    2006: Chicago I & II, St Paul I & II, Portland, The Gorge I & II,
    Honolulu
    2009: Seattle I & II, Portland
    2011: Vancouver B.C.
    2013: Wrigley Field Chicago & Seattle
    2014: St. Paul
  • Hi Guys, I'm back from Seattle. Just checking to see how late you guys stay at the bar? We are going to see Lisa Lampanelli tonight at the improv and are going to stop for drinks but the show isn't till 10pm so don't know how long you will be there? I signed up on MSN but I'm waiting to get approved.
    titty425 wrote:
    Hi Guys, I'm back from Seattle. Just checking to see how late you guys stay at the bar? We are going to see Lisa Lampanelli tonight at the improv and are going to stop for drinks but the show isn't till 10pm so don't know how long you will be there? I signed up on MSN but I'm waiting to get approved.
    I'll probably stay for a couple drinks, then I gotta head out.
    Can't wait to meet you all.
    titty425 wrote:
    Hi Guys, I'm back from Seattle. Just checking to see how late you guys stay at the bar? We are going to see Lisa Lampanelli tonight at the improv and are going to stop for drinks but the show isn't till 10pm so don't know how long you will be there? I signed up on MSN but I'm waiting to get approved.

You're approved now. :)
    mca47 wrote:
    I'll probably stay for a couple drinks, then I gotta head out.
    Can't wait to meet you all.

I don't remember for sure, but I think last time we stayed until 10 or 11. Whatever you guys can do is fine.

See ya tonight. :D
    Okay guys, here's who I think will be there tonight.....

LuvPJmom
    azdrummerboy
    Dan1984
    Chrissy Sistrum
    mca47
    titty425
    me

If I have time, I may try sending a reminder to a couple of other people.
  • iamrockmusiciamrockmusic Orlando, FL Posts: 443
    i'll be there tonight. what time are we meeting?
    Mesa 11/7/93 - Charlotte 10/4/96 - DC 6/14/98 - Raleigh 8/31/98 - Knoxville 9/6/98 - Columbia MD 9/18/98 - DC 9/19/98 - Columbia MD 9/4/00 - Phoenix 10/21/00 - Raleigh 4/15/03 - Phoenix 6/7/03 - Philadelphia 5/27&28/06 - DC 5/30/06 - Las Vegas 7/6/06 - San Diego 7/7/06 - LA 7/9&10/06 - Gorge 7/22&23/06 - Chicago 8/5/07 - PJ20 9/3&4/11 - Jacksonville 11/24/12 (EV) - Orlando 11/27/12 (EV) - Brooklyn 10/18&19/13 - Charlotte 10/30/13 - Memphis 10/14/14 - Ft Lauderdale 4/8/16 - Miami 4/9/16 - Jacksonville 4/13/16 - Hampton 4/18/16 - Chicago 8/20&22/16
    SharonC wrote:

Last time Sharon was seated outside right by the front gate. Just look for her purple hair and you'll be set. :)
    Honolulu
    i'll be there tonight. what time are we meeting?

7ish, sorry I'm answering so late. I've been away all day.
    aqua ames wrote:
    Last time Sharon was seated outside right by the front gate. Just look for her purple hair and you'll be set. :)

Yup. I'm not hard to find. ;)
  • LuvPJmomLuvPJmom Posts: 33
    I know it's probably too late and no one will read this til later.. I am unable to attend this evenings festivities... I know I said I'd be there...PLEASE forgive me! sorry guys! :)
  • Hey guys, we got there at about 6:15 and stayed until 8:00 p.m. and never found anyone. I hope it was fun. Sorry we missed you guys!

There should be no problems finding anyone at the BBQ! :)
    Chris

It's nice in the desert....please play here PJ!
  • Dan1984Dan1984 Posts: 444
    Sorry everyone that I was unable to make it. I was on my way up there and my cell phone rang... anyway long story. I should be able to make the BBQ however. Again please don't hate me... See everyone soon. Dan
    06/05/2003 - San Diego
    06/06/2003 - Las Vegas
    06/07/2003 - Phoenix
    Hey guys, we got there at about 6:15 and stayed until 8:00 p.m. and never found anyone. I hope it was fun. Sorry we missed you guys!

There should be no problems finding anyone at the BBQ! :)

Aw! Sorry we missed you Chris. mca47 and I both got there a few minutes after 7:00, but we didn't see anyone else. I couldn't get a table by the gate, but we were out on the front patio, off to the side. Hopefully we'll have better luck finding each other at your house. ;)

Sorry the rest of you guys didn't make it. It was just the two of us, but I had fun. :)
    SharonC wrote:
    Aw! Sorry we missed you Chris. mca47 and I both got there a few minutes after 7:00, but we didn't see anyone else. I couldn't get a table by the gate, but we were out on the front patio, off to the side. Hopefully we'll have better luck finding each other at your house. ;)

Sorry the rest of you guys didn't make it. It was just the two of us, but I had fun. :)

Yeah, it was very nice meeting you Sharon. I had a good time! How much longer did you stay after I left?
    mca47 wrote:
    Yeah, it was very nice meeting you Sharon. I had a good time! How much longer did you stay after I left?

It was nice meeting you too. :) I probably left about 15 minutes after you did. It took them awhile to actually bring me my check after I asked for it. :rolleyes:
  • Hello and happy Sunday PJ Lizards!

I found out last night that we can't have the bbq on the weekend we planned (family from out of town is coming in).

For this reason, the date is changing to Saturday 9/30/2006. Everything else will be the same......

4:00 p.m. - START
    FOOD, DRINKS, POOL, DARTS, PJ MUSIC, PJ VIDEOS.....FUN! :)
    We will have hot dogs, hamburgers, Luke's Italian Beef, home made guacamole and a 7 layer bean dip.
    Bring special drinks - if you want, bring a side dish or desert...

Directions and more info will go out a couple weeks before....I hope you guys can make it...

Maybe we can start an RSVP list over the next week or so?

TAKE CARE!
    Chris
    Chris

Cool! Now I should be able to attend the bbq since I'll be moved to Phoenix by the 30th. Can definitely bring something to share too- I'll figure out "what" when it gets closer. :)
    Honolulu
    Okay Chris, I'll get PMs out tomorrow to everyone, in case they miss the thread. I'll also PM everyone the address for the msn group in case they missed that too. My plan is to coordinate though that msn group. It will be easier to be sure everyone sees it and it will be easier to get an RSVP list going. In fact, I'm going to copy the info in your post and post it over there......

I'll get the PMs out sometime on Monday.
    Oh btw, I'm bringing a black bean and corn salad that has avocados in it. :D
  • SharonC wrote:
    Oh btw, I'm bringing a black bean and corn salad that has avocados in it. :D

COOL, sounds good!!! I'll check out the MSN group too! Thanks Sharon!
    Chris

• Hello all, I was there Friday night with a couple of friends and I didn't see any Purple hair or Pearl Jam shirts. So I thought no one showed up. Anyway we had fun there, good food, it was really busy. Maybe next time.
    titty425 wrote:
    Hello all, I was there Friday night with a couple of friends and I didn't see any Purple hair or Pearl Jam shirts. So I thought no one showed up. Anyway we had fun there, good food, it was really busy. Maybe next time.

Aw!! It's too bad it worked out that way. We were so much better at finding each other the first time we did this. I'm glad you had fun though.

I think it will be easier once we have the bbq and more of us have met each other. It's hard looking for people you've never seen before. :p
    Wow!! After 16 pages we got moved? That's kinda funny! :p
  • SharonC wrote:
    Wow!! After 16 pages we got moved? That's kinda funny! :p

Yes, but the other threads about local fans getting together are still there...the NYC fans thread is 66 pages...

How is our thread not PJ related yet the others are?
    Chris

Yes, but the other threads about local fans getting together are still there...the NYC fans thread is 66 pages...

How is our thread not PJ related yet the others are?

Beats me.

Hey did you have any luck with the msn group yet?
  • Dan1984Dan1984 Posts: 444
    Hello and happy Sunday PJ Lizards!

I found out last night that we can't have the bbq on the weekend we planned (family from out of town is coming in).

For this reason, the date is changing to Saturday 9/30/2006. Everything else will be the same......

4:00 p.m. - START
    FOOD, DRINKS, POOL, DARTS, PJ MUSIC, PJ VIDEOS.....FUN! :)
    We will have hot dogs, hamburgers, Luke's Italian Beef, home made guacamole and a 7 layer bean dip.
    Bring special drinks - if you want, bring a side dish or desert...

Directions and more info will go out a couple weeks before....I hope you guys can make it...

Maybe we can start an RSVP list over the next week or so?

TAKE CARE!
    Chris

Hi Chris, I will not be able to make the BBQ on this date. I will be getting home from a business trip late that afternnoon. Hopefully this is a success and we will have another BBQ or something soon after. Thanks for having this at your house Chris.

Dan
    06/05/2003 - San Diego
    06/06/2003 - Las Vegas
    06/07/2003 - Phoenix
  • Sharon I haven't yet. I think I may have to get an account or something?

Dan, sorry you can't make it!!! :( I'll have to save the Luke's beef for the next get together...you should try Luke's some time! :)
    Chris

• Driftin'AlongDriftin'Along Posts: 1,403
    Did the Casey Moore's thing go down as planned? I had to help a friend move and was dead ass tired from the heat over the past couple weeks. Hopefully there is going to be other meetings in the future.
    "Not only do you have sunshine but you have better thunder...fuckers." -Ed, Phx 10/21/00
    PJ * 10/21/00 - Phx * 6/7/03 - Phx * 6/29/06 - Milwaukee * 6/30/06 - Milwaukee * 11/19/13 - Phx *
    EV * 11/4/12 - Phx, AZ *