Options

Chicago people who know anything about the city's music scene, help me out

DaytimeDilemmaDaytimeDilemma Posts: 2,008
edited January 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
Here is the low down, I'm finally moving back to the Chi this spring. So I have already started looking for work. I am a music journalist in New Orleans, so I'm looking for something similar in Chicago. I know of a couple of music magazines in the Chi including Alarm Press and Timeout Chicago(not really a music magazine), but if anyone knows the names of some more prominent music publications in the city, I'd be grateful.

Thankies.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Here is the low down, I'm finally moving back to the Chi this spring. So I have already started looking for work. I am a music journalist in New Orleans, so I'm looking for something similar in Chicago. I know of a couple of music magazines in the Chi including Alarm Press and Timeout Chicago(not really a music magazine), but if anyone knows the names of some more prominent music publications in the city, I'd be grateful.

Thankies.

Cool I'll try to come down and welcome you back this spring. lol
  • Options
    Cool I'll try to come down and welcome you back this spring. lol

Bring it. I'll be at Soldier.
  • Options
    Bring it. I'll be at Soldier.

The thing that looks like a spaceship from the outside? lol

You name the date and time. hehehe :D
  • Options
    The thing that looks like a spaceship from the outside? lol

You name the date and time. hehehe :D

Next season. Packers @ Bears. Be Der.
  • Options
    Next season. Packers @ Bears. Be Der.

Awwwww you don't wanna hang out this spring? Cause I sure wanna buy you a beer. And then maybe take the glass and smash it on your head. What do you say buddy? hehehe :D

I feel so much better thank you btw. :)
  • Options
    Awwwww you don't wanna hang out this spring? Cause I sure wanna buy you a beer. And then maybe take the glass and smash it on your head. What do you say buddy? hehehe :D

Oh, Packers fans. So silly.