Options

So I don't think I can attend these Camden gigs...

Bu$chlagerBu$chlager Posts: 498
edited April 2008 in The Porch
I have two for each, 10C tickets.

I know all the official rules and everything that all sales are final, no transfers, no exceptions, etc. Not going to complain about it, I shouldn't have bought 'em. I just feel bad that they may have to get eaten. Not for my bank accounts sake, but for another fans sake.

I'm not 100% sure that I can't make it, but right now it is looking like 75% chance.

So, given all of this, do I have any options? Like I said, I'm assuming no, and I read the terms in black and white, but just making this thread out of desperation.

Any ideas?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,064
    can you come to camden and atleast pick up your tix and then sell them for face value outside the venue? I believe that is acceptable
  • Options
    can you come to camden and atleast pick up your tix and then sell them for face value outside the venue? I believe that is acceptable

Regrettably, no. Especially for back-to-back nights. Plus if I actually got there, I'm pretty sure I'd be too tempted and would just go in! :D
  • Options
    could you afford to donate them? Maybe if you email the 10c and ask them to give them to charity? There's a non profit around here in the Philly area that does things for those in the Armed Forces over in Iraq/Afghanistan and for when they return to this area. Maybe I can hook you up with the president of that group and see if we can get the 10c to give the pairs to someone who just returned from serving over seas?
  • Options
    could you afford to donate them? Maybe if you email the 10c and ask them to give them to charity? There's a non profit around here in the Philly area that does things for those in the Armed Forces over in Iraq/Afghanistan and for when they return to this area. Maybe I can hook you up with the president of that group and see if we can get the 10c to give the pairs to someone who just returned from serving over seas?

That's actually a great idea! I will PM you when I know my situation for certain. Thanks!
  • Options
    cool, definitely PM me. I can email the organization president and give him the head's up and get you his contact info etc. The other piece to the puzzle would be to see if the 10C is up for doing this idea

For anyone interested in donating $ or items to the cause I am talking about, please visit:

http://www.americantroopsupportteam.com/