Options

Oh Snap! A-rod and wife breaking up

AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
edited July 2008 in All Encompassing Trip
They just said it on the news, they said it's on the daily news website? Wait lemme go check

I don't know if this deserves it's own thread? But maybe those Madonna rumours are true?! Whoa!

Edit:
http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2008/07/02/2008-07-02_yankees_arod_wife_separated.html
"...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
"Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
6-01-06
6/25/08
Free Speedy
and Metsy!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    seriously, why stick around for his $30 mil per year, if she could leave and get half of that, and none of the stripper/madonna STD's?
  • Options
    i don't care. all i care about is him hitting in the post season.
    "Have you ever.........pooped a balloon?"
    ~D.K.S.
  • Options
    since this is ARod, and he has such a penchant for drama, I expect either:

the new baby isn't his

this is a publicity stunt
  • Options
    seriously, why stick around for his $30 mil per year, if she could leave and get half of that, and none of the stripper/madonna STD's?
    well for starters they have two daughters together. She just had a baby in April. And Madonna has been married for 7 yrs.
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Options
    I meant since he he has publicly cheated on her once, and now the madonna thing. Unles they have an open marriage, why would you let someone just flaunt it in your face that they're porking someone else?

but now there are rumors she's off in Europe with lenny Kravity, sans daughters
  • Options
    CROJAM95CROJAM95 Posts: 9,236
    A-Rod should have stayed in Seattle, I'm aYankee fan who thinks he is the best player in the game also. That team with him and Griffey would have won a Series, and dont have to deal with the fishbowl of NYC.
  • Options
    CROJAM95 wrote:
    A-Rod should have stayed in Seattle, I'm aYankee fan who thinks he is the best player in the game also. That team with him and Griffey would have won a Series, and dont have to deal with the fishbowl of NYC.

But the farm system was so good with Texas......Seriously though, good point...makes me wonder what would have happened if he did stay in Seattle and never ended up here. Would the Yanks have won anything over the last 4 years? Impossible to say, obviously, your post just made me think...
  • Options
    I meant since he he has publicly cheated on her once, and now the madonna thing?

but now there are rumors she's off in Europe with lenny Kravity, sans daughters

I personally wouldn't have dealt with that but ball players have been known as having women on the side for the longest time so maybe she turned a blind eye. He's worth a fortune. Maybe she forgave him, maybe he told her it was a one time thing...who knows.
    but yeah I saw that thing about Lenny Kravitz. Maybe she was getting back at him.

he has unresolved self esteem issues. He feels this constant need for love and attention. It's really annoying.
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Options
    surely he got a pre-nup.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • Options
    surely he got a pre-nup.
    I would hope so for his sake. And they have kids. She will get plenty.

Edit: Oh they have only been married since 02. Right in time for him to snag his super huge contract. She will get a nice chunk of change.
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Options
    Allie wrote:
    I personally wouldn't have dealt with that but ball players have been known as having women on the side for the longest time so maybe she turned a blind eye. He's worth a fortune. Maybe she forgave him, maybe he told her it was a one time thing...who knows.
    but yeah I saw that thing about Lenny Kravitz. Maybe she was getting back at him.

he has unresolved self esteem issues. He feels this constant need for love and attention. It's really annoying.

i actually hope the Kravitz thing isn't true. If it is, what chance do those kids have? Where are they, if Dad's off at work and plunking Madonna, and Mom's a groupie for lenny Kravity on another continent. I know the kids are mega-rich, but all the money in the world won't help the huge issues they'll have. fuck, the only time I was ever apart from my 2 year old overnight was the night before my 3 month old was born
  • Options
    AstroFanAstroFan Posts: 193
    CROJAM95 wrote:

Except Griffey left before he did.
  • Options
    i actually hope the Kravitz thing isn't true. If it is, what chance do those kids have? Where are they, if Dad's off at work and plunking Madonna, and Mom's a groupie for lenny Kravity on another continent.

"Plunking?"

well who knows what is true and what isn't.

The Post is claiming she's in Paris with him
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!
  • Options
    xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,087
    good timing by him hitting that three-run home run in the nine-run inning. maybe hank used his powers to get that home run..
    Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
  • Options
    She looks like a total bitch in that photo!! And well, A-rod is just a bitch!

WOOT!!
  • Options
    libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    devastating news.
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
  • Options
    She looks like a total bitch in that photo!! And well, A-rod is just a bitch!

WOOT!!
    :D:D
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • Options
    LizardLizard So Cal Posts: 12,073
    Big Surprise here!!
    i just wish these idiots were sterile---then I wouldn't give a hoot what they do
    So I'll just lie down and wait for the dream
    Where I'm not ugly and you're lookin' at me
  • Options
    Lenny has issued a statement denying an affair and saying he 'opened up his house to his friend' b/c she was devastated about the Madonna thing b/c she believed it to be true.

:confused:
    She's from Miami, isn't she? COuldn't she be devastated in South Beach? What's up with this?

This is the same chick that last yr wore a shirt that said f you on it in Yankee Stadium after the pictures came out of A-rod with a stripper.
    6-01-06
    6/25/08
    Free Speedy
    and Metsy!