Options

Harrison Ford looking pretty fit for a 65 year old..

2»

Comments

• Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Rygar wrote:
    Now I want to go watch it...
    I might to quote you on that post....my bad. Hey....I want to go home & watch.....it's also the wife's favorite of the three.

...and we are always using the "He chose poorly....." "You chose...wisely" quotes.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    hell. YES!

i can't wait for this....harrison ford was my very first crush, at age 7 - han solo baby :D

and indiana jones is the shit....archeaology and asskicking, yeaaaah!!
  • Options
    mookie dmookie d Posts: 43
    he's not gonna wear that lame ass earring for the new indy jones movie is he?
    my love for you is ticking clock BERZERKER! would you like some making fuck BERZERKER?!

why will you take by force what you may have quietly by love? - Powhatan
  • Options
    RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    mookie d wrote:

hahaha, touche
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    mookie d wrote:
    Bitch slap!!!! :D:p:p
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    LONGRDLONGRD Posts: 6,036
    I wont
    live to see
    I'll be lucky at 45.
    PJ- 04/29/2003.06/24,25,27,28,30/2008.10/27,28,30,31/2009
    EV- 08/09,10/2008.06/08,09/2009
  • Options
    stargirl69stargirl69 Posts: 6,387
    itsevobaby wrote:
    man, i'm so buying a grubby shirt, hat & a whip when i turn 65

Oh man I can hardly breathe from laughing.Stellar!!
    He's is looking fine thought.
    “There should be a place where only the things you want to happen, happen”
  • Options
    KosmicJelliKosmicJelli Posts: 1,855
    Harrison Ford is still a sexpot... what even better paired up with Sean Connery... my favorite geriatric pin-up!