Options

Pearl Jam songs seen live

AllEncompassingTripAllEncompassingTrip IL Posts: 647
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Can anyone shoot me the link to the site that allows you to enter what shows you have been to, and the number of times I have heard individual songs.. I thought it was available on theskyiscrape.com, but I am having problems locating it.

Thanks in advance
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,940
    ya dude its gone. and it was a very very valuable tool. i actually sat and wrote mine out today and did my gf's too. (nerds)

if anybody can find it, that would be awesome, but since TSIS went wiki on us we've lost that and a tonne of other pertinent info.

bring it back
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    stickboystickboy Posts: 2,981
    wow, thats funny...was just lookin for that!
    damn... :( that sucks!
    Aah, fuck it, I’m just gonna go home, turn on the fuckin’ TV...
    Watch the nightly news and drink a beer...
    Like I could even change the world, yeah right...
  • Options
    restlesssoulrestlesssoul Posts: 6,940
    the PEARL JAM FAQ they used to have on that site was THE BEST source of knowledge for obscure info. it gave a run down of the band like nothing ive seen since. they really should get away from that wiki format.

no offence twofeetthick, you are good too.
    Van '98, Sea I+II '00, Sea '01, Sea II '02, Van '03, Gorge, Van, Cal, Edm '05, Bos I+II, Phi I+II, DC, SF II+III, Port, Gorge I+II '06, DC, NY I+II '08, Sea I+II, Van, Ridge , LA III+IV' 09, Indy '10, Cal, Van '11, Lond, Van, Sea '13, Memphis '14, RRHOF '17, Sea I+II '18
  • Options
    When was this site up?