The Real All Photos - No Chat Thread

Comments

• IamMineIamMine Posts: 2,743
    Garner wrote:
    There ya go i am mine

:D Thanks! :D
    JA: Why do I get the Ticketmaster question?
    EV: It's your band.
    ~Q Magazine

"Kisses for the glow...kisses for the lease." - BDRII
  • Ah, you look just as i'd imagine a nice scotsman;):)

Is that right? With a swollen face and a squint broken nose eh? :P Ah well, I'll take it as a compliment. Where do I find a pic of you then lass, hopefully without a battered face?
    scottish by birth, british by law and 'weegie by the grace of god...!!!!! FUCK THE QUEEN!!!
  • Glaswegian wrote:
    Is that right? With a swollen face and a squint broken nose eh? :P Ah well, I'll take it as a compliment. Where do I find a pic of you then lass, hopefully without a battered face?

Ah, well that just adds to the allure;)

emm....here I am...i'm the one with the dorky glasses.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v36/five_against_one/
    "But you see, you get more for your money with the big ones. It's like a two for one special."

That was the line I used when dating to convince girls they should like fat guys.

-Boosk.
  • Ah, well that just adds to the allure;)

emm....here I am...i'm the one with the dorky glasses.

http://photobucket.com/albums/v36/five_against_one/

Mmm! Aren't you the pretty one? (yes is the answer) :)
    scottish by birth, british by law and 'weegie by the grace of god...!!!!! FUCK THE QUEEN!!!
  • LBC1076LBC1076 Posts: 224
    Glaswegian wrote:

is that the question?
    and if so...if so...
    who answers...who answers...
  • LBC1076 wrote:
    is that the question?
    and if so...if so...
    who answers...who answers...

Well I'd have said I answered, but I suppose putting the answer in brackets could've led to confusion. So answer away all.
  • GarnerGarner Posts: 182
    Fiveagainstone your cute
    Barry Bonds is innocent
    Glaswegian wrote:
    Well I'd have said I answered, but I suppose putting the answer in brackets could've led to confusion. So answer away all.

Eh no, I just saw it as a good opportunity to quote some Alive lyrics. :)

But anyways, she's cute, but I think I could go to jail for just that alone.
  • Glaswegian wrote:

Heh, why thank you sir:)
    "But you see, you get more for your money with the big ones. It's like a two for one special."

That was the line I used when dating to convince girls they should like fat guys.

-Boosk.
    Barry Bonds is innocent
  • LBC1076 wrote:

Yah, I gotcha but I jsut saw it as a good opportunity to spread confusion. And yes, she's cute and I can't go jail for saying that here - you're at least sixteen are you not?
  • LBC1076 wrote:

Well, apparently now a days you can legally spend a night in jail for singing "the masters of war" at a high school talent show, that is...if you're not a minor, which kind of contradicts my whole point....what was i talking about again?

-Boosk.
  • Glaswegian wrote:
    Yah, I gotcha but I jsut saw it as a good opportunity to spread confusion. And yes, she's cute and I can't go jail for saying that here - you're at least sixteen are you not?

Yes, i'll be "legal" in the US in a year and a half. Not that it really matters much. *shrugs*

-Boosk.
    Glaswegian wrote:

I'm 28 man, so that lends to a bit of creepiness. Oh well.
  • LBC1076 wrote:

No, its just intercourse, and I doubt you'll be getting that anyway.
    "The true measure of a man is not where stands in times of comfort and convienence, But where he stands in moments of conflict and controversy."

-Martin Luther King Jr.

"Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens"

-Jimi Hendrix
  • 2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
    LBC1076 wrote:
    I'm 28 man, so that lends to a bit of creepiness. Oh well.

*pulls daughters behind me*

:D

j/k

I gotta unsubscribe this thread.. lol

I feel like I'm evasdropping the conversations and being nosy. hehe.

Not a good practice when my kids become teenagers.... my oldest one is almost there.

*ahem*
    ~Q Magazine

• Joey? Flirting? Shocking.

;)

-Boosk.
    ScavonePJ wrote:
    No, its just intercourse, and I doubt you'll be getting that anyway.

You are probably right, might as well just join a monastery and be a monk.
    LBC1076 wrote:
    What the hell are you guys talking about?
    Barry Bonds is innocent
    That your girlfriend?
    Barry Bonds is innocent
  • LBC1076 wrote:

Better than a catholic priest.

-Boosk.
    Better than a catholic priest.

Well at least catholic priests get laid.

Wait for it, wait for it...........................
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736

Dude I want a picture of the COOLEST BLACK KID EVER
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
  • LBC1076 wrote:
    Well at least catholic priests get laid.

Wait for it, wait for it...........................

I think they're the ones doing the "laying" if you catch my drift.

-Boosk.
  • fanch75fanch75 Posts: 3,736
    IamMINE wrote:
    *pulls daughters behind me*

:D

j/k

I gotta unsubscribe this thread.. lol

I feel like I'm evasdropping the conversations and being nosy. hehe.

Not a good practice when my kids become teenagers.... my oldest one is almost there.

*ahem*

If your oldest is a boy, you'll soon be hearing about how you are the neighborhood MILF. And then you'll be like "Damn, maybe I shouldn't have gotten those cochlear implants...."
    Do you remember Rock & Roll Radio?
    I think they're the ones doing the "laying" if you catch my drift.

I caught it and then folded up real nice-like and tucked it away in my pocket.
  • LBC1076 wrote:
    I caught it and then folded up real nice-like and tucked it away in my pocket.

Yes, and save it for a rainy day....ehm...on second thought... maybe you're better off keeping it there.

-Boosk.
  • Joey? Flirting? Shocking.

;)

shocking? pleaaaase im the popular lover...lol
    2003: Uniondale, MSG x2 2004: Reading | 2005: Gorge, Vancouver, Philly | 2006: East Rutherford x2, Gorge x2, Camden 1, Hartford | 2008: MSG x2, VA Beach | 2009: Philly x3 | 2010: MSG x2, Bristow | 2011: Alpine Valley x2 | 2012: MIA Philly | 2013: Wrigley, Charlottesville, Brooklyn 2 | 2014: Milan, Amsterdam 1 | 2016: MSG x2, Fenway x2, Wrigley 2 | 2018: Rome, Krakow, Berlin | 2021: Sea Hear Now | 2022: San Diego, LA x2, MSG, Camden, Nashville, St. Louis, Denver | 2023: St. Paul 1, Chicago x2, Fort Worth x2, Austin 2
    fanch75 wrote:
    If your oldest is a boy, you'll soon be hearing about how you are the neighborhood MILF. And then you'll be like "Damn, maybe I shouldn't have gotten those cochlear implants...."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Good stuff, good stuff...

He already knows that term.... and thinks it's gross. hahahahaha

Besides, there are only senior citizens on this block....

I have no idea if they have heard of that term or not. :D
    ~Q Magazine