your "WTF?!" moment of the day!!!

Comments

• SENROCKSENROCK Posts: 10,736
    im trying to get a ringtone on my phone. it says log in to my acct. i do. then it says to click this link. i do. it takes me back to the questions page TELLING ME I CANT DOWNLOAD A RINGTONE ONLINE!!!!
    WHAAAAT THE F***????!!!!!!!! :mad:
    ~~~~~~ALWAYS HAVE A GOOD TIME~~~~~~
    Sir Mike McCready is....THE MASTER!!! WAHHH!!!
    EVENFLOW PSYCHOS H.N.I.C~FEEL THE FLOW!!!

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

It takes balls to put out a UKE album!
  • Lukin66Lukin66 Posts: 3,063
    ehh, this happened when I got a new phone. fucker wouldn't let me download ringtones and now I'm just stuck with the stupid factory rings. Maybe it's your plan?
    deep, deep blue of the morning
    gets to me every time
    Lukin66 wrote:
    ehh, this happened when I got a new phone. fucker wouldn't let me download ringtones and now I'm just stuck with the stupid factory rings. Maybe it's your plan?

my plan SUCCCCKKKKS!!!! AND they wouldnt let me change it yet!!! dont EVEN get me started on THAT!!! um, the ringtones, they say, i can only download ON my phone. BUt, i was trying to hear it online FIRST before i got it. I wanna make sure its the best part of "GO" like i hadd previously! :D

"Pearl Jam fans are obsessed, they'd see the boys in HELL if tickets were sold."-CROJAM95

and p.s
    WTF?!!! is UP with the Master McCready picks on EBAY???!!!! WHAT THE FREAKIN F***???!!!!! those are priceless dammit!

• prismprism Posts: 2,440
    it was snowing this afternoon. (now technically yesterday afternoon) April 19th and it was freaking snowing...last saturday it was in the 70's here
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • geniegenie Posts: 2,222
    SENROCK! wrote:
    we all have a point in our day where it doesnt MAKE it OR ruin it. There IS that time in a day where somn happens either random or totally stoopid and it forces you to get the puzzled look and just say "WHAT THE F***?!" so lets hear it!

Today mine was seeing a pretty maculine guy driving a SMALL FORD with PLENTY of room to back out of his parking space. I was a distance away in a BIG CHEVY TRUCK and easily maneuvered my way thru. HIM? He was doing the austin powers ten point turn!!! IN A BIG SPACE!!!! he couldnt even back up STRAIT!!! he was all big and muscular and couldnt even drive! i looked at him and thought WHAT THE F***?!!!! :eek: :D

you know never know he might have been a woman, before he became a "pretty masculine guy" ;):p
    genie wrote:
    you know never know he might have been a woman, before he became a "pretty masculine guy" ;):p

WHAT THE F***??!!! :eek: :D

• PearlsGirlPearlsGirl Posts: 257
    My WTF moment of being wake for 20 minutes is:

wtf mate, I have to go punch in the same numbers 23423482304 times again today, a job that I have not only perfected, but enhanced, and have been only doing for the past month. the lady I took over for has yet to do either, and she worked here for TWO YEARS before she went on maternity leave. 4.5 months to go till I not only leave this job, but I leave for Europe... 3 more months till she gets back and I only have to type in half those numbers. jesus christ.
    Don't let the world bring you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold. Remember why you came and while you're alive, experience the warmth before you grow old.

Best two days of my life: Oasis at MSG and Pearl Jam at the Gorge.
  • DissidentmanDissidentman Posts: 15,378
    It's Marathon Monday here in MA. State Holiday. Yes, I am here working on one of the biggest party days of the year...WTF....
  • HOOKERHOOKER Posts: 1,443
    WHy does SENROCK always start these threads. WTF!?
    Nice to know you.
  • WTF?!?!??!?!? Where did Jerry Remy go?!?!?!?! :(
    I will be what i could be
    Once I get out of this town

9/29/04;6/27/08;6/30/08;8/23/09;08/24/09;5/17/10
  • prljmngrlprljmngrl Posts: 320
    My husband was being an arrogant pain in the arse this morning. WTF!!!!
  • kenny olavkenny olav Posts: 3,322
    テルミンを演奏するネコ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ONJfp95yoE
  • SnakeSnake Posts: 2,605
    ...When I woke up this morning.

Like, WTF?! Im awake!?!? DAMNIT!! (had to get up early, and was really tired)

Sleep is like a sacrament to me :D
    Pirates had democracy too.

"Its a secret to everybody."
  • libragirllibragirl Posts: 4,632
    Nothing yet.....
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    libragirl wrote:
    Nothing yet.....
    I'm sure it's coming ;P
    gets to me every time
    Lukin66 wrote:
    I'm sure it's coming ;P

oh boy...thanks. :p
    These cuts are leaving creases. Trace the scars to fit the pieces, to tell the story, you don't need to say a word.
    libragirl wrote:
    oh boy...thanks. :p
    haha, it's murphy's law....something is bound to happen. At least that's the way things go for me.
    gets to me every time
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    I made my own thread about it:

people who casually throw trash out their car windows without a concern(?!?!)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    Lukin66 wrote:
    haha, it's murphy's law....something is bound to happen. At least that's the way things go for me.

yeah that's true with me too...But I had enough wtf's for the past three months to last me the rest of the year....lol
  • MrMerkinballMrMerkinball Posts: 1,978
    At 2pm, I was on the way out of the office to surprise my daughters and pick them up from school (I was going to take them for Ice Cream).

As I am locking my Office door, my boss bursts on to the scene and says "we need to go for a walk". 2 Hours and 22 minutes later we have walked the entire hotel and I now have a massive project on my hands.

I was sooooo close to making my family happy. WTF!
    just as i cleared out the garage last night for a yard sale my sis inlaw is having, she decides she doesnt want to go thru all the trouble of looking thru the boxxxes. WTF???!!!!! it took forEVER to get her boxxxes out!!!!

SENROCK! wrote:
    just as i cleared out the garage last night for a yard sale my sis inlaw is having, she decides she doesnt want to go thru all the trouble of looking thru the boxxxes. WTF???!!!!! it took forEVER to get her boxxxes out!!!!

damn that sucks.....

and holy shit you have a lot of posts...I just happened to notice that :p.
    libragirl wrote:
    damn that sucks.....

and holy shit you have a lot of posts...I just happened to notice that :p.

WTF???!!!! :eek:
    :D

• CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    Yesterday a crow flew against my head. Well, it actually just hit my nose with its wing but still... what the fuck?
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Collin wrote:
    Yesterday a crow flew against my head. Well, it actually just hit my nose with its wing but still... what the fuck?

that is a serious WTF moment!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
  • Being told i'm being made redundant... for the second time in a year
    Been to this many PJ shows: Reading 2006 London 2007 Manchester & London 2009 Dublin, Belfast, London, Nijmegen & Berlin 2010 Manchester 1 & Manchester 2 2012...

... and I still think Drive-By Truckers are better.
  • Having our mailman skip our house and tell me we didnt need the circulars he would have delivered them tommorow.
    Some people have religion I have Pearl Jam.

no more shows
  • PaukPauk Posts: 1,084
    I was walking home from uni this afternoon, when this girl came out of a newsagents with a can of red bull, then emptied it in the street, dropped the can and walked off.

The thing was she had obviously bought the can, and she wasn't just emptying it; she was waving the can all over the place (yet not at anyone or anything in particular although the drink did splash onto a few passers by).

Very odd. At least a dozen people gave her odd looks.
    Paul
    '06 - London, Dublin, Reading
    '07 - Katowice, Wembley, Dusseldorf, Copenhagen, Nijmegen
    '09 - London, Manchester, London
    '12 - Manchester, Manchester, Berlin, Stockholm, Copenhagen
    the dude at the store encouraged me to use my REUSABLE shopping bag becuz its earth day. then he PUT ALL MY STUFF IN PLASTIC BAGS WHILE IM HOLDING MY CANVAS BAG IN FRONT OF HIM!!!!
    WTF?!!