9/11 Mysteries

g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
edited July 2007 in A Moving Train
I'm sure by now many have seen various videos and movies on 9/11. However, take a look at this movie called 9/11 Mysteries and please share your opinion on what you think? Forgive if this has been posted here before but I had my doubts on 9/II the Twin Towers and who would profit from their demise. This is only my 2nd post here.

This movie somewhat ties in with that other movie posted here "Zeitheist" which begs us to "Question Authority" then make be accountable.

Peace Everybody
Earle
*We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
.....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• g under p wrote:
    I'm sure by now many have seen various videos and movies on 9/II. However, take a look at this movie called 9/II Mysteries and please share your opinion on what you think? Forgive if this has been posted here before but I had my doubts on 9/II the Twin Towers and who would profit from their demise. This is only my 2nd post here.

This movie somewhat ties in with that other movie posted here "Zeitheist" which begs us to "Question Authority" then make be accountable.

Peace Everybody
    Earle
    this actually was edited by someone with more experience than zeitgeist.
    This isn't the land of opportunity, it's the land of competition.
  • No one can explain building #7 even after all this time.

You wanna know why? It was demolished that's why.

It was an, essentially indestructible, (without cutting charges) solid steel frame structure unlike the tube designs.

This thing could have raged (RAGED) with fire for days and not fell.

So the falling debris must have done it....right

just like a house of cards....right

free fall speed...right...no problem :rolleyes:

Everything points to demolition.

9/11 commission sure is silent about it.....Ssshhhhh!

People need to wake up...it was professionally demolished.

Wake up!
    Progress is not made by everyone joining some new fad,
    and reveling in it's loyalty. It's made by forming coalitions
    over specific principles, goals, and policies.

http://i36.tinypic.com/66j31x.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    No one can explain building #7 even after all this time.

You wanna know why? It was demolished that's why.

It was an, essentially indestructible, (without cutting charges) solid steel frame structure unlike the tube designs.

This thing could have raged (RAGED) with fire for days and not fell.

So the falling debris must have done it....right

just like a house of cards....right

free fall speed...right...no problem

pools of molten metal in the basements...right.

Everything points to demolition.

9/11 comission sure is silent about it.....Ssshhhhh!

People need to wake up...it was professionally demolished.

They discuss just this fact of WTC #7 in this movie at the 56 minute mark, click on 9/II Mysteries.

Over time the truth will reveal itself.

Peace
    Earle
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• sonicreducersonicreducer Posts: 713
    almost 6 years later, NIST still hasn't released its final report on wtc 7,...
    you're a real hooker. im gonna slap you in public.
    ~Ron Burgundy
  • what i wanna know is how to download these flicks

and what do you guys think about the new building?
  • g under p wrote:
    I'm sure by now many have seen various videos and movies on 9/II. However, take a look at this movie called 9/II Mysteries and please share your opinion on what you think? Forgive if this has been posted here before but I had my doubts on 9/II the Twin Towers and who would profit from their demise. This is only my 2nd post here.

Peace Everybody
    Earle

Nice location and sig! Welcome to the board. :)
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,120
    Thanks for the welcome "Abookamongstthemany".
    what i wanna know is how to download these flicks

and what do you guys think about the new building?

Just click on the 9/II Mysteries link above and then click on the play button and watch. I believe there's nothing to download

Peace
    Earle

• There's a myriad of ripper programs that extract videos from youtube and google etc..

There's even an addon for firefox that does it.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    almost 6 years later, NIST still hasn't released its final report on wtc 7,...

I saw a quick clip (I forget where) of a paper airplane hitting building 7. That could have been what caused it.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • i find it humorous that if you post a broad 9/11 was an inside job thread, you get ridiculed and attacked. Yet if you specify your post to just WTC7, then these same people have absolutely nothing to say.
  • jlew24asujlew24asu Posts: 10,118
    i find it humorous that if you post a broad 9/11 was an inside job thread, you get ridiculed and attacked. Yet if you specify your post to just WTC7, then these same people have absolutely nothing to say.

you dont see a difference between accusing the US goverment of planning, organizing, and carrying out the entire 9/11 attack and a building that was already unsalvageable and killed ZERO people when it came down?

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/gallery/1120655/photo_13_hires.jpg
  • these guys know what happened :p

http://www.sheep101.info/Images/sheep_racing.jpg

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
  • MakingWavesMakingWaves Posts: 1,288
    i find it humorous that if you post a broad 9/11 was an inside job thread, you get ridiculed and attacked. Yet if you specify your post to just WTC7, then these same people have absolutely nothing to say.

I've posted over and over again about how WTC7 fell from damage sustained during the collapse of WTC 1 & 2 and from the raging fire inside the building. But the information is just ignored and I get referred to as a sheep following the flock when all I suggest is factual evidence, not theories. So I give up. You can think what you want and keep believing that the largest conspiracy in the history of the world was done by this inept government and they somehow are able to get the thousands of people that would have been involved to keep their mouths shut. And also you would think by now there would be some evidence put forward that is more then a theory of WHAT could have happened.
    I respect your opinions and am glad there are people that question our government but I personally feel you couldn't be more wrong.
    Seeing visions of falling up somehow.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    New Orleans '10 - Jazzfest
    New Orleans '16 - Jazzfest
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • I've posted over and over again about how WTC7 fell from damage sustained during the collapse of WTC 1 & 2 and from the raging fire inside the building. But the information is just ignored and I get referred to as a sheep following the flock when all I suggest is factual evidence, not theories. So I give up. You can think what you want and keep believing that the largest conspiracy in the history of the world was done by this inept government and they somehow are able to get the thousands of people that would have been involved to keep their mouths shut. And also you would think by now there would be some evidence put forward that is more then a theory of WHAT could have happened.
    I respect your opinions and am glad there are people that question our government but I personally feel you couldn't be more wrong.
    it would be nice to find a video or something of some sort that has as much hard evidence, if not more, than these videos that suggests it wasn't an inside job.
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    jlew24asu wrote:
    you dont see a difference between accusing the US goverment of planning, organizing, and carrying out the entire 9/11 attack and a building that was already unsalvageable and killed ZERO people when it came down?

http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/movie/gallery/1120655/photo_13_hires.jpg

so your saying 7 was a demolition job? because it was unsalvageable? so fuck it pull the plug?
    my2hands wrote:
    so your saying 7 was a demolition job? because it was unsalvageable? so fuck it pull the plug?

would there be so terrible if it were true? what are your plans for a unsalvagable building?
  • 7 It was demolished. It not really up for debate. It's actually just common sense.

When did they rig the building? not on 9/11.

(\__/)
    ( o.O)
    (")_(")
    7 It was demolished. It not really up for debate. It's actually just common sense.

When did they rig the building? not on 9/11.

7 was not demolished but you ask a good question.
    When did they rig up the building?
    How come no one saw them doing this?
    How were they able to get away with rigging the building when I am sure it would have taken weeks?
    How did they get behind the walls to the structural support without anyone working in the building seeing them do this?

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    jlew24asu wrote:
    would there be so terrible if it were true? what are your plans for a unsalvagable building?

The fact that it was ready to go. And the others just may have been to. I know in some world they can run through the building in a time of crisis and plant the explosives where they need to be in hours. But in the real world.....
  • my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    even flow? wrote:
    The fact that it was ready to go. And the others just may have been to. I know in some world they can run through the building in a time of crisis and plant the explosives where they need to be in hours. But in the real world.....

yuo saw where i was going...
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,489
    We need names and not theories. On a sidenote, youtube is funny. It is like the dungeons and dragons for the politico geeks.
  • John BudgeJohn Budge Posts: 260
    What happened on 9/2?
    On a sidenote, youtube is funny. It is like the dungeons and dragons for the politico geeks.

haha nice!!!!
    even flow? wrote:

you are the hardest person to understand on this board. is english not your first language ?
    jlew24asu wrote:
    you are the hardest person to understand on this board. is english not your first language ?

What?
    7 was not demolished but you ask a good question.
    When did they rig up the building?
    How come no one saw them doing this?
    How were they able to get away with rigging the building when I am sure it would have taken weeks?
    How did they get behind the walls to the structural support without anyone working in the building seeing them do this?

I need someone to answer my questions with FACTS not theories you saw on youtube.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
    even flow? wrote:

this makes no fucking sense. please try again.
    jlew24asu wrote:
    this makes no fucking sense. please try again.

He is just saying it would have been impossible for them to go into WTC7 on 9/11 and plant explosives to bring it down.

Pensacola '94
    New Orleans '95
    Birmingham '98
    New Orleans '00
    New Orleans '03
    Tampa '08
    Fenway Park '18
    St. Louis '22
  • CorporateWhoreCorporateWhore Posts: 1,890
    Anybody watch that show Traveler on ABC? It has a conspiracy theory flavor to it, just a different building is blown up.

Still, we need more information from better sources to conclude that these buildings were demolished by the U.S. govt.
    All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell
  • CorporateWhoreCorporateWhore Posts: 1,890
    All I know is that to see, and not to speak, would be the great betrayal.
    -Enoch Powell