Options

Supporting the Troops

2»

Comments

• Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Jeremy2009 wrote:
    Thanks for the comment. All I know is that there is no one correct party who will restore America, it takes sacrafices on both ends. And when the two are too stubborn to see whats right, things get fucked up!

And YOU know what's right?

Please enlighten us!!
  • Options
    Jeremy2009 wrote:
    Outstanding! Im going to put on my uniform and help some people today. But I'm going to carry my weapon with me just incase someone over here who has decided that ALL Americans(even you who oppose this war) are evil and should be killed. God forbid but if I do die I hope EV wont mention it in another song of his, that just makes people more pissed off in general.

Democracy at the barrel of as gun hey.

Sounds like a totalitarian dictatorship to me.

As an aside, if you were at home, in the US, and we were invaded, and occupied, by a nation that thought our system was corrupt and wrong, which it evidently is, and they proceeded to hold a gun in your face in the name of reedom, would you hate those people and do all you could to get them the f*ck off your land?

I sure as hell would.

Good luck out there and all that, but most of all good luck with your future. It is only you who has to live with the things you do in the name of a piece of cloth and an ideal that was bastardised long before you were born. Only you wil have to assimilate, reconcile the horrors you see and perpetrate with the simple fact those horrors are only happening for another's profit.
    The world's greatest empires progress through this sequence:From bondage to spiritual faith; spiritual faith to great courage; courage to liberty;liberty to abundance;abundance to selfishness; selfishness to complacency;complacency to apathy;apathy to dependence;dependency back again into bondage