Options

Deception 101

2»

Comments

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,552
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Oh I see, so since "Bootlegger10" says it, it must be true. I've seen statements from both sides on this issue, but no one has delivered any proof either way.

Isn't it pretty fucking obvious? Where are their bases? Ah yes, they have known. So they must just be shoooting these missiles and planning these attacks out in some field somewhere.
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Isn't it pretty fucking obvious? Where are their bases? Ah yes, they have known. So they must just be shoooting these missiles and planning these attacks out in some field somewhere.

Well according to Israel their bases are all over the fucking country. According to Israel 30% of southern Beirut was Hizbullah occupied.

I've seen the videos the Israel Ministry of Foreign Relations released showing a mobile rocket launcher fire a missile and then drive into a building. That doesn't mean there are 50 children inside the building aswell.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    miller8966 wrote:
    Its better than havign him cry alot, hug trees, actually participate in protests, be a vegetarian, and do drugs.

the only part of this thread that i cannot figure out is why being a vegetarian is a bad thing. ........??
    that's faarkokte.
  • Options
    acutejamacutejam Posts: 1,433
    hailhailkc wrote:
    And don't show me a picture of a destroyed building in Lebanon, because that's not proof of anything. For all you know, the building could have been a base for staging operations for Hezzbollah, etc.

And don't show me a pic of a dead child either, because you still can't prove that they were targeted ON PURPOSE.

And everytime you've asked in each thread, I've pointed you to UNIFIL -- that'd be the UN forces in lebanon, their daily reports, not photos, words of the "sacred" UN. Shall I try again?

Pretty much a daily occurance, daily reports here for your perusal.
    http://www.un.org/Depts/dpko/mission...nifilpress.htm
    [sic] happens