Options

America, From Freedom to Fascism

rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
Greets... Just got back from the PJ gig in Las Vegas. Was good.

Has anyone seen this yet? The most important movie you will ever watch this century. No shit.

Excerpt:

* The American Middle Class is shrinking. Why?

* College tuition at private schools have risen on average by about 250-300% over the last 15 years but are NOT factored into the cost of living index. Why?

* Corporate America is outsourcing high paying jobs. Why?

* Real Estate Price increases are outpacing salary increases but are NOT factored into the cost of living index. Why?

* Americans need to go into debt to pay for their basic material needs. Why?

* The American dollar has lost 35% of its value since 2001. Why?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3171333253967404913&q=freedom+to+facism

"The scariest film you'll see this year. It will leave you staggering out of the theatre, slack-jawed and trembling. Makes Fahrenheit 9/11 look like Bambi. After watching this movie, your comfy, secure notions about America -- and about what it means to be an American -- will be forever shattered. "

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Additional discussion/interview with Russo on above movie. Stop what you're doing and watch this and/or go see it at your local theatre.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3254488777215293198&q=America%2C+From+Freedom+to+Fascism+duration%3Along
  • Options
    I look at all the political arguments going on back and forth on this board and it makes me laugh. It's really time to wake up guys.

http://www.freedomtofascism.com/screenings/screenings.html
  • Options
    Thirteen families effectively control the central banks.

"Thirteen families effectively control the central banks of all the hard-currency countries. These "control banks" all practice FRACTIONAL RESERVE BANKING, which is perfectly legal in the US. Fractional reserve banking means that the bank is only required to hold on hand the small fraction of money (5%) that is needed to cover the fraction of deposits likely to be drawn upon and cashed. Moneys deposited in accounts go into a reserve upon which credit can be issued. In the US credit can be issued to seven times the reserve, in international banks (off shore establishments) twenty times the reserve can be issued as credit. It is imp[ortant to understand this concept in order to understand the larger picture."

"ALL of the world's wealth is owned by one family. ALL of it, every last penny. That family is the Rothschilds, originally from Frankfurt, Germany. The other 12 families effectively borrow money from the Rothschilds and administer it for them, naturally having a wonderful comfortable life at our expense in the process. The Rothschild clan have had almost total financial control of the world since the late 1880s, and the coming One World Government is simply the next step in their plan, to make sure that no-one can EVER challenge them. Everything else, everything, is either a smokescreen, or part of the plan. Bush is a puppet, as is the rest of the US government. So is the British government. Puppets, one and all; purely there to play out the game that democracy is alive and well in order to keep us "ordinary people" from rebelling.

An example of the power the Rothschild family wields lies in the fact that from the Battle of Waterloo in 1815 until only 2 years ago, the world gold price was set twice daily in their London offices. The WORLD GOLD PRICE! Not set by governments, but by one family in their own bank offices. Of course, it begs the questions WHY did they no longer want to set the world gold price after 2004? I suspect it is because they effectively own or control ALL the world's gold.

Any economist worth his salt will confirm all the above; it's information that's easy enough to find."

Any bets on where all the gold in the WTC buildings disappeared to on 9/11?

http://www.indybay.org/newsitems/2006/04/10/18144521.php
  • Options
    America's 14 Points of fascism explained here:

http://www.oldamericancentury.org/14pts.htm

...still dozing???
  • Options
    fruthfruth Posts: 13
    Wow, does nobody care about this? I've been waiting a few does to reply so a discussion could be started......but silence? WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!
  • Options
    right on, dude.

That's something every fucking one of us should be behind (and pissed off about).
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Options
    fruth wrote:
    Wow, does nobody care about this? I've been waiting a few does to reply so a discussion could be started......but silence? WAKE UP PEOPLE!!!!!

Yeah no shit man I was really beginning to wonder...(I kinda still am)
  • Options
    right on, dude.

That's something every fucking one of us should be behind (and pissed off about).

Yeah you said it brother. I wish it would go blockbuster to theatres like Pirates of the Carribean just did.

you can just call me dude....actually kinda I hate my nick, I was a bit tossed to the wind when I signed up...doh!
  • Options
    WindNoSailWindNoSail Posts: 580
    So, where did the Bush statement "the Constitution is just a goddamn piece of paper" come from. Never heard that one. I can bet that this obviously goes way beyond one administration and one president.

Also I read that the guy that challenged the IRS for several years is now in jail. What the hell do we do, other than revolt!

Revelation 13:16-18 (New King James Version)
    New King James Version (NKJV)
    Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or[a] the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

I read sometime ago the original Greek the New Testement was written in could be translated to "recieve an incission" instead of "recieve a mark", in other words the technology of the RFID and the plan to convert to a world government and economic system mentioned in the Bible is here.

666 represents the numerical value of the name, which all words in Hebrew have a numerical value.

Damn, we are screwed if something doesn't change quick.
    HOB 10.05.2005, E Rutherford 06.03.2006, The Gorge 07.22.2006, Lolla 08.05.2007, West Palm 06.11.2008, Tampa 06.12.2008, Columbia 06.16.2008, EV Memphis 06.20.2009, New Orleans 05.01.2010, Kansas City 05.03.2010
  • Options
    fruthfruth Posts: 13
    Well, the sad fact is that the American people are like buffalo,blindly being driven off a cliff by fear. To focused on the percieved threat-i.e. government fear propaganda-to realize the fate they will be shortly driven to.
  • Options
    WindNoSail wrote:
    So, where did the Bush statement "the Constitution is just a goddamn piece of paper" come from. Never heard that one. I can bet that this obviously goes way beyond one administration and one president.

Also I read that the guy that challenged the IRS for several years is now in jail. What the hell do we do, other than revolt!

Revelation 13:16-18 (New King James Version)
    New King James Version (NKJV)
    Copyright © 1982 by Thomas Nelson, Inc.

16 He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or[a] the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
    18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

I read sometime ago the original Greek the New Testement was written in could be translated to "recieve an incission" instead of "recieve a mark", in other words the technology of the RFID and the plan to convert to a world government and economic system mentioned in the Bible is here.

666 represents the numerical value of the name, which all words in Hebrew have a numerical value.

Damn, we are screwed if something doesn't change quick.

According to this url (below) he said the constitution is just a piece of paper thing in November of 2005!?!

quote:
    "I've talked to three people present for the meeting that day and they all confirm that the President of the United States called the Constitution "a g-damned piece of paper."
    http://www.capitolhillblue.com/artman/publish/article_7779.shtml

I dunno...this whole thing is just really freaking me out.

on a semi lighter note check out this pic:
    http://www.drudge.com/resources/president-flight-suit.gif

Oh man....someone please help me to understand all of this... I don't want to hate anymore
  • Options
    fruth wrote:
    Well, the sad fact is that the American people are like buffalo,blindly being driven off a cliff by fear. To focused on the percieved threat-i.e. government fear propaganda-to realize the fate they will be shortly driven to.

I borrowed the information from this post, and posted it on another board, the T.F.P.-didicated to the evolution of humanity,sexuality, and philosiphy-
    heres alink if you would like to check it out. It's a great place.

http://www.tfproject.org/tfp/

Tilted Canada: the land of weed and Eh!

hehe...funny stuff at first glance. Will definitely take a look.
    More than ever I really need a good laugh these days (and honest opinions)
    thx Cook ;)
  • Options
    redsdiseaseredsdisease Posts: 147
    Man, I've lost just about every ounce of hope for our world in the last week. I want to do something but what can be done?
    Jimmy Carter has disco fever.
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    fruth wrote:

The main reason for me is the method. Its mainly links to stuff. If the original posters would take some effort and post more of the details, I bet more people would participate. When I open a thread and the main contribution is: 'here, watch this - you'll be amazed or whatever', I may not open it. Let's see more effort on the part of the thread starters to write sufficient substantial argument to get the thread going. I'm obviously speaking just for myself, but just posting links doesn't necessarily pull me in.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008
  • Options
    JaneNY wrote:
    The main reason for me is the method. Its mainly links to stuff. If the original posters would take some effort and post more of the details, I bet more people would participate. When I open a thread and the main contribution is: 'here, watch this - you'll be amazed or whatever', I may not open it. Let's see more effort on the part of the thread starters to write sufficient substantial argument to get the thread going. I'm obviously speaking just for myself, but just posting links doesn't necessarily pull me in.

Huh? oh my... maybe you're reading another thread and posting on this one in error?

ROFL! are you serious? The list of facts in the first post(s) glossed you right over? :eek:

Should I come over to your house to clean and renovate it also?

hehe...sorry this is definitely my laugh of the day. I'm sure it can't get better than this.
  • Options
    I'm happy to see that people are talking about this movie. I'm really excited to see it though, I may have to wait a while as I live in CAnada.

If you haven't seen the 14 minute promo, it's on their website:
    http://www.freedomtofascism.com

As somebody already said; 'Wake the Hell up!" Go take back your freedom America!
    Visit my Blog : Understanding Eli
    http://eliharris.blogspot.com

>>St. John's, Newfoundland, 09/24/05 & 09/25/05<<
  • Options
    jammin1586jammin1586 Posts: 39
    I'm sure there are some good points in that film, I'd like to see it. But honestly, those 14 signs of Facism can be found in many countries besides the United States.

I also have to say that the idea of Americans being made to "fear" is no longer relevant. In the immediate wake of 9/11, it was the case. We feared more terrorist attacks.

Supporters of the terror campaign now aren't acting out of fear, but out of principle.
    Current Favorite PJ Studio Albums:
    1) Vitalogy
    2) Yield
    3) Ten
    4) No Code
    5) Riot Act
    6) Vs.
    7) Pearl Jam
    8) Binaural
  • Options
    jammin1586 wrote:
    I'm sure there are some good points in that film, I'd like to see it. But honestly, those 14 signs of Facism can be found in many countries besides the United States.

Supporters of the terror campaign now aren't acting out of fear, but out of principle.

Sigh...here I thought America was a beautiful unique country called land of the free and you casually toss that notion aside and say oh well... :eek:
  • Options
    Huh? oh my... maybe you're reading another thread and posting on this one in error?

ROFL! are you serious? The list of facts in the first post(s) glossed you right over? :eek:

Should I come over to your house to clean and renovate it also?

hehe...sorry this is definitely my laugh of the day. I'm sure it can't get better than this.

As a matter of fact, I did see the first post. It is mainly allegations, with no supporting documentatioin posted, other than a link to apparently a movie. The funny thing is I probably agree with you - I am familiar with the 14 signs of fascism, and I do see signs in the U.S. that are quite disquieting. However your earlier writing and now your insulting tone are a turn-off unfortunately and these get in the way of receptivity to your message.
  • Options
    WastedteenWastedteen Posts: 17
    I've seen quite a few adds for this film up on many websites but have yet to see it make any waves in the media. I'd be really interested in seeing it but you have to understand that like most documentaries it is going to be one sided. Documentaries usually don't contain much debate.
  • Options
    JaneNY wrote:
    As a matter of fact, I did see the first post. It is mainly allegations, with no supporting documentatioin posted, other than a link to apparently a movie. The funny thing is I probably agree with you - I am familiar with the 14 signs of fascism, and I do see signs in the U.S. that are quite disquieting. However your earlier writing and now your insulting tone are a turn-off unfortunately and these get in the way of receptivity to your message.

* College tuition at private schools have risen on average by about 250-300% over the last 15 years but are NOT factored into the cost of living index. Why?

* Real Estate Price increases are outpacing salary increases but are NOT factored into the cost of living index. Why?

All taken from my original post which started the thread. Those are mere allegations?!?!?

hmm..I'm sorry are you feeling ok? Your logic seems highly unusual. I can't sugar coat this topic for you sorry Jane.
  • Options
    Wastedteen wrote:
    I've seen quite a few adds for this film up on many websites but have yet to see it make any waves in the media. I'd be really interested in seeing it but you have to understand that like most documentaries it is going to be one sided. Documentaries usually don't contain much debate.

Granted, but that's where personal intelligence and objective opinion plays in.
  • Options
    If anyone is looking for a primer to America From Freedom to Fascism or more aptly named "The World From Freedom to Fascism" rather watch this docu, it'll blow your doors off:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6666372716915416357
  • Options

All taken from my original post which started the thread. Those are mere allegations?!?!?

hmm..I'm sorry are you feeling ok? Your logic seems highly unusual. I can't sugar coat this topic for you sorry Jane.
    I think she meant that she wants clear-cut proof of those facts (not allegations).

All those things are very much true, but i think the responsibility of checking them relies heavily on the reader as well as the speaker ;)
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Options
    I'm just assuming people are up on their current events and state of affairs. Sorry to come off unsavory..the topic itself is very unappealing
  • Options
    danmacdanmac Posts: 387
    jammin1586 wrote:
    We feared more terrorist attacks.

On point one, then you are a sheep. Do you fear being killed in your car? 15,000 americans are killed each year on the roads.

Its about perspective. You are willing to sacrifice the freedoms and liberties of 285 million Countrymen, women and children in retaliation for 3000 deaths.

What terror campaign? One strike on US soil (perhaps by people other than whom your Govt. say), and suddenly its a 'Long War'.
    A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects
    are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider
    god-fearing and pious: Aristotle

Viva Zapatista!
  • Options
    danmacdanmac Posts: 387

Don't bother sugar coating anything mate. Some people wil not swallow something until they are no longer allowed to taste.

Some people won't know what they had until its gone. Freedom, I mean.

Isn't it funny when the good amongst us provide factual information on this board, all we get screamed down with is "FACT FACT FACT!" as if we have to prove that Government statistics (as in the Voter fraud) or United Nations statistics, or Human Rights Watch, or the BBC , or Amnesty International, or The US Prison Service, or Reuters, or any other number of credbile, unbiased, and established sources are subject to further introspection.

Its the equivalent of screaming Anti semite when we question the actions of Israel. It's all these sad little people have to fall back on. Argument and rhetoric. Well, screw 'em I say. Can't help those that are blind to truth and reason, those that are better off than others, those who live life without a care for fellow human beings, no matter where they live, nor the colour of their skin, nor the size of their house, car, bank balance.
    A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects
    are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider
    god-fearing and pious: Aristotle

Viva Zapatista!
  • Options
    I think she meant that she wants clear-cut proof of those facts (not allegations).

Yes, exactly. I'd like some references, to research, posted. Not just a link to a movie. One can say college tuition has risen 250-300% over 15 years time, but until there's a documented source (scholarly journal? research paper?) for this, it could be construed as allegation. I mean, I could write:
    "The population of rattlesnakes in central New York has been increasing over the past 10 years. Why?" But if I don't give you a source for this statement, its poor scholarship and not necessarily to be taken as fact. Same for the original statements. And again, rightondude, insulting people is not going to help win them over to your ideas. You should be able to handle a little questioning and skepticism without being insulting particularly if you feel strongly (clearly you do) about this.
  • Options
    All the facts are presented according to the reviews