Options

bill maher fans rejoice

The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
bill will be larry king's guest tonight. i always love it when he does larry king live. i don't get HBO, so this is the only chance i get to see him. plus, they show clips from his show before and after commercials. :D
Another habit says it's in love with you
Another habit says its long overdue
Another habit like an unwanted friend
I'm so happy with my righteous self
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    aBoxOfFear wrote:
    bill will larry king's guest tonight. i always love it when he does larry king live. i don't get HBO, so this is the only chance i get to see him. plus, they show clips from his show before and after commercials. :D

the show is back on...great guests and usually good topics...i love that it is back!
  • Options
    ShelleShelle Posts: 7
    Check out his internet show.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/entertainment/fishbowl
    Shelle
    "If you don't stand for
    something,you'll fall for anything." EV
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Shelle wrote:
    Check out his internet show.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/entertainment/fishbowl
    Shelle

hey thanks very much for the link. i didn't know about this. :)
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    YAY!
    I know, I missed it...cos it's on Fri night. So I stayed up until 2 am last night/morning to watch it. Ridiculous..I think not! his show is so great..I fell asleep b4 new rules tho..I was trying so hard not to..but I failed miserably!

ZZZZZZZ. ;)
    No need to be void,.. or save up on life,...
    Got to spend it all,.....

"Those who dance are called insane by those who don't hear the music." EV

1-14-95, 9-04-00, 7-01-03, 5-30-06, 10-21-06, 10-22-06, 6-17-08, 6-22-08, 8-16-08 E.V., 6-15-09 E.V., 10-28-09, 5-13-10.
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    i was extremely pleased when bill compared fema to hezbollah!
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    melodious wrote:
    i was extremely pleased when bill compared fema to hezbollah!

Hezbollah are the good guys I thought?
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    hi ya papeles
    i been all over the board trying to figure out this hezbollah stuff. i couldn't decide what agency in the motherland that can compare, but when he made that comparison; it all came clear to me now. u see i been readign since last year about how fema is gonna be the next regime within our regime. all our freedoms are supposeldy get swallowed up iin the interest of disaster managemetn. people think what i say is too far out and it was so long ago that i lost all my linkage to great articles, but i just don't put too much past the antics of greed/power mongers. people think i say crazy stuff that i'm for alternative lifestyle almost like i have one big giant party happening in my head. not so...all i ever try to say is question authroity and think about houw our dollarz that are being taken out of pay and purchase are really being diverted. it's really good to see ya...u r 1 reason, i mist the boards here so much...it seems that you have concern for more than that egoic self of yours and therefore you make a valuable contribution to critical thinking.....
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    i was really disappointed in bill last friday when that conservative guy started flipping off the audience. bill just let him get away with total disrespect, i thought. that guy was a fucking asshole

The guy made a great point. Finally someone called his audience out. They are a laugh track that responds to "Bush is an idiot" rather than "applause." That was the best performance I've seen on that show since Tony Snow.
    And you ask me what I want this year
    And I try to make this kind and clear
    Just a chance that maybe we'll find better days
    Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
    And desire and love and empty things
  • Options
    i was really disappointed in bill last friday when that conservative guy started flipping off the audience. bill just let him get away with total disrespect, i thought. that guy was a fucking asshole

His audience is terrible and need to be flipped off here and there.
  • Options
    dg1979us wrote:
    His audience is terrible and need to be flipped off here and there.

I thought it was funny how they hooted and hollared after he made fun of them for hooting and hollaring. It was like a Simpson's parody of Married with Children.
    And you ask me what I want this year
    And I try to make this kind and clear
    Cuz I don't need boxes wrapped in strings
    And desire and love and empty things
  • Options
    I thought it was funny how they hooted and hollared after he made fun of them for hooting and hollaring. It was like a Simpson's parody of Married with Children.

I thought it was hilarious. They have somewhat become a part of the show with how often they interrupt, and I personally dont think an audience interrupting a guest's opinion as being a good thing. Bill has told them to shut up quite often too.
  • Options
    i happened to be at a willie nelson concert ....great time..

sometimes, ol' bill does w*ssy out...
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    you don't think there might be Q cards displayed somewhere for emphasis?
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light