Options

same photographer

monkey spankermonkey spanker Posts: 283
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
the same photographer that faked the photo with reuters, is the same photographer that was present at the qana "massacre" to take those photos. using a quick show of hands, how many of you fell for the propaganda?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    the same photographer that faked the photo with reuters, is the same photographer that was present at the qana "massacre" to take those photos. using a quick show of hands, how many of you fell for the propaganda?

Don't expect too many hands, but quite a few. There was a big thread here featuring those pictures. When I looked at those photos, I thought they looked fake. But I honestly thought it was due to the grotesque nature. It actually didnt occur to me to look at as tho they might be forged, faked, or manipulated. Ill be examining alot of photos, alot harder from now on.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646
    There's a lot of staging going on in the media. If you check out the photos from Quana and the photos from the latest "massacre," you'll see that the same guy, who is purported to be a Lebanese rescue worker, appears in almost every shot. He is probably Hezbollah - he holds up the same dead kid over and over in the Quana shots. He wears a green helmet and glasses.