Options

What does Mad Max & Hezbollah have in common??

Milhouse VanHoutenMilhouse VanHouten Posts: 759
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
They both apparently hate Jews! Mel Gibson was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence. He apparently got all Walt Disney on the cops at the scene.

http://tmz.com/

From the site:

"TMZ has learned that Deputy Mee audiotaped the entire exchange between himself and Gibson, from the time of the traffic stop to the time Gibson was put in the patrol car, and that the tape fully corroborates the written report.

Once inside the car, a source directly connected with the case says Gibson began banging himself against the seat. The report says Gibson told the deputy, "You mother f****r. I'm going to f*** you." The report also says "Gibson almost continually [sic] threatened me saying he 'owns Malibu' and will spend all of his money to 'get even' with me."

The report says Gibson then launched into a barrage of anti-Semitic statements: "F*****g Jews... The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world." Gibson then asked the deputy, "Are you a Jew?"

The deputy became alarmed as Gibson's tirade escalated, and called ahead for a sergeant to meet them when they arrived at the station. When they arrived, a sergeant began videotaping Gibson, who noticed the camera and then said, "What the f*** do you think you're doing?"

A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?""

The site looks very tabloidy, so take this with a grain of salt.

It is worth noting, however, that Gibson released a very apologetic public statement in which he admitted to doing and saying things that he was ashamed of.
"Of course it hurts. You're getting fucked by an elephant."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PaperPlatesPaperPlates Posts: 1,745
    the Passion of Mel.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    melodiousmelodious Posts: 1,719
    the Passion of Mel.
    extremely witty, there papeles ;) . i could not resist.

sing a long song
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    A law enforcement source says Gibson then noticed another female sergeant and yelled, "What do you think you're looking at, sugar tits?""
    LOL!!! OK, that gave me a laugh.. Mel has to lay off the boos.
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    Didn't he only blow a .12? the legal limit in socal is .08.

That's nothing. He wasn't drunk, I would be pissed too. Fucking cops, on the PCH even!
  • Options
    melodious wrote:
    extremely witty, there papeles ;) . i could not resist.

sing a long song

That was my tribute to brain of c. :p
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    Mel's acting career is over. I don't understand how so many people in this world can be so racist.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    That was my tribute to brain of c. :p
    regardless of intentions, pure demonstration of wit (bump...bump)
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    melodious wrote:
    regardless of intentions, pure demonstration of wit (bump...bump)

whoa, lay off the hooch already.
  • Options
    She doesnt drink. ;)
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    i think he knows that as well, papeles..but what is hooch? .gotta go to lil corparate job...i have unloaded over 75 boxes of books in last two weeks...building muscle and learning about numbers...see ya.
    all insanity:
    a derivitive of nature.
    nature is god
    god is love
    love is light
  • Options
    melodious wrote:
    i think he knows that as well, papeles..but what is hooch? .gotta go to lil corparate job...i have unloaded over 75 boxes of books in last two weeks...building muscle and learning about numbers...see ya.
    I believe hooch is hillbilly booze.
    Why go home

www.myspace.com/jensvad
  • Options
    Didn't he only blow a .12? the legal limit in socal is .08.

That's nothing. He wasn't drunk, I would be pissed too. Fucking cops, on the PCH even!

He better have been drunk, otherwise he'd have no "excuse" for going on a tirade about "the jews" and calling a female police officer "sugar tits".

Makes me wonder if South Park's depiction of Gibson wasn't dead on the money.
  • Options
    know1 wrote:
    Mel's acting career is over. I don't understand how so many people in this world can be so racist.
    I don't think he's racist.. I do however think he has a grudge against the Jewish religion.. I mean, many here would be quick to jump to saying "fucking republicans are the causes for all wars."
  • Options
    I don't think he's racist.. I do however think he has a grudge against the Jewish religion.. I mean, many here would be quick to jump to saying "fucking republicans are the causes for all wars."

In a discussion about wars, that might almost be acceptable.

He was being pulled over for drunk driving. It had nothing to do with war or anything and he starts spouting anti-semitic remarks.

• Options
    know1 wrote:

He was being pulled over for drunk driving. It had nothing to do with war or anything and he starts spouting anti-semitic remarks.
    People are pretty random though when their drunk. For all we know he probobly was in a heated discussion about the middle east before he left the bar. I'm not defending him. The guys a little nutty, but I honestly don't think he's racist.
  • Options
    know1 wrote:

I think it's funny that the moron started freaking out about his career being ruined over a simple DUI, then he really fucks himself by screaming about "the Jews".

Mel, a DUI is something you can easily live down. Just say you're sorry and that you're in treatment because you're a lifelong boozeaholic, etc. If you'd have kept you stupidassed mouth shut, you'd have been fine.

When you combine the portrayal of "the Jews" in The Passion of the Christ with his alleged remarks from this traffic stop, it does tend to paint a picture...
  • Options
    I think it's funny that the moron started freaking out about his career being ruined over a simple DUI, then he really fucks himself by screaming about "the Jews".

Mel, a DUI is something you can easily live down. Just say you're sorry and that you're in treatment because you're a lifelong boozeaholic, etc. If you'd have kept you stupidassed mouth shut, you'd have been fine.

When you combine the portrayal of "the Jews" in The Passion of the Christ with his alleged remarks from this traffic stop, it does tend to paint a picture...
    I'll agree with that. Mel was being stupid.
  • Options
    People are pretty random though when their drunk. For all we know he probobly was in a heated discussion about the middle east before he left the bar. I'm not defending him. The guys a little nutty, but I honestly don't think he's racist.

But the question is, do people say thing when they're drunk that they don't mean....or do they generally just say stupid things that they do mean, but don't otherwise have the courage to say?

• Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    know1 wrote:
    But the question is, do people say thing when they're drunk that they don't mean....or do they generally just say stupid things that they do mean, but don't otherwise have the courage to say?
    Have you ever been around that friend that tells you what a great fucking friend you are and how much he loves you... when he's drunk? He really means it... and you already know that, but the booze shuts down all of the social filters we program into ourselves.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    know1 wrote:

Good question ... I tend to believe the latter, actually. Alcohol tends to disinhibit people ... It doesn't tend to create whole new personalities or beliefs that weren't there originally.
  • Options
    Good question ... I tend to believe the latter, actually. Alcohol tends to disinhibit people ... It doesn't tend to create whole new personalities or beliefs that weren't there originally.

That's my feeling, as well.

• Options
    Personally... I'm waiting for the South Park episode of this.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    Personally... I'm waiting for the South Park episode of this.

HA!
    No kidding!
  • Options
    Maybe this isn't true of ol' Mel, but seriously ... Does anyone else not get some of the Christian-directed insults towards Jewish people ... You know, "Christ killer" and that sort of nonsense?
    From the perspective of Christian theology, Christ was SUPPOSED to die, was he not? That was the whole freaking point ... He died so that the rest of us could be saved. Thus, his death was actually a GOOD thing. From this perspective, what did the Jews do wrong? They were a divine instrument, if anything ...
  • Options
    Maybe this isn't true of ol' Mel, but seriously ... Does anyone else not get some of the Christian-directed insults towards Jewish people ... You know, "Christ killer" and that sort of nonsense?
    From the perspective of Christian theology, Christ was SUPPOSED to die, was he not? That was the whole freaking point ... He died so that the rest of us could be saved. Thus, his death was actually a GOOD thing. From this perspective, what did the Jews do wrong? They were a divine instrument, if anything ...
    Well... Hitler was able to parlay that whole 'Jews killed Christ' thing into a rise to power. And ask any Klansman why he hates the Jews and you'll probably get that answer buried somewhere in their garbled verbal garbage.
    It only works because there are 'Christians' that actually believe that.
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    jsandjsand Posts: 646

Umm...how is it not racism? His speech wasn't aimed at a political party - it was aimed at an entire religion.
  • Options
    jsand wrote:
    Umm...how is it not racism? His speech wasn't aimed at a political party - it was aimed at an entire religion.
    How is a religion a race? Should we call the athiests here racists when they blame war on religion?
  • Options
    69charger69charger Posts: 1,045
    know1 wrote:

How could he be so stupid?! Doesn't he know the Jews run Hollywood !?!?! :D
  • Options
    How is a religion a race? Should we call the athiests here racists when they blame war on religion?

To be Jewish is generally more than just a religion. It is considered a race - although the line becomes blurred when you start talking about the people who converted and weren't born into the religion.

• Options
    69charger wrote:
    How could he be so stupid?! Doesn't he know the Jews run Hollywood !?!?! :D
    Yeah... how is he going to explain this one away when he goes out there to pitch 'Lethal Weapon...' what are they up to... Five? Six?
    Hail, Hail!!!