Options

I cannot believe ....

hippiemomhippiemom Posts: 3,326
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
... that there are people over her arguing when there's a Pearl Jam webcast going on!
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~ MLK, 1963
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    OutOfBreathOutOfBreath Posts: 1,804
    Huh? What? Where?

And why are you posting about people posting if you're watching it? hmmm? ;)

Peace
    Dan
    "YOU [humans] NEED TO BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE. HOW ELSE CAN THEY BECOME?" - Death

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert, Dune, 1965
  • Options
    surferdudesurferdude Posts: 2,057
    Huh? What? Where?
    Peace
    Dan
    http://www.tiscali.co.uk/events/2006/reading/
    “One good thing about music,
    when it hits you, you feel to pain.
    So brutalize me with music.”
    ~ Bob Marley
  • Options
    Thanks for the link, but my connection is shite. I dont get more than 15 secs uninterupted and with flowing pictures. :( Oh well.

Peace
    Dan
    "YOU [humans] NEED TO BELIEVE IN THINGS THAT AREN'T TRUE. HOW ELSE CAN THEY BECOME?" - Death

"Every judgment teeters on the brink of error. To claim absolute knowledge is to become monstrous. Knowledge is an unending adventure at the edge of uncertainty." - Frank Herbert, Dune, 1965
  • Options
    surferdudesurferdude Posts: 2,057
    Thanks for the link, but my connection is shite. I dont get more than 15 secs uninterupted and with flowing pictures. :( Oh well.

Peace
    Dan
    I have a great connection, Alive just fuckin' rocked.
    “One good thing about music,
    when it hits you, you feel to pain.
    So brutalize me with music.”
    ~ Bob Marley
  • Options
    Huh? What? Where?

And why are you posting about people posting if you're watching it? hmmm? ;)

Peace
    Dan
    I post during encore breaks, silly!
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~ MLK, 1963
  • Options
    hippiemom wrote:
    I post during encore breaks, silly!

hehe. Nice one. Of course you do :)

Peace
    Dan

• Options
    CollinCollin Posts: 4,932
    We Want More!!!!
    THANK YOU, LOSTDAWG!

naděje umírá poslední
  • Options
    It's archived, so you should be able to watch it by clicking on "more webcasts" after the festival is over.
  • Options
    BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    It's also available already at youkanland.com Awesome!!!!
    Where is Lowlight?