Options

Pedophile claims it's his religious right!

PickrPickr Posts: 161
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/03/sex.ritual.ap/index.html

Only priests are allowed to say this stuff!
Stix and Stones may break my bones, but More than Words will never hurt me.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    If squirming makes him feel good until he goes to jail. May he make up any excuse to feel good about.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    Pickr wrote:
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/LAW/08/03/sex.ritual.ap/index.html

Only priests are allowed to say this stuff!

Three letters...wow....
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    Another sick fucker who deserves to be rolled-in and covered in honey, then dropped off at the nearest Ant hill, inhabited by an enormous colony of Red Ants.
  • Options
    NMyTree wrote:
    Another sick fucker who deserves to be rolled-in and covered in honey, then dropped off at the nearest Ant hill, inhabited by an enormous colony of Red Ants.
    Yes! but no death. he needs to suffer..........and suffer...........and suffer.

:cool:
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    The rights of the abused should always take precedence over the so-called right of the abuser, if it's obviously measurable by a power imbalance of size, age, or number. In this case, this abusive creature should face the law, irrespective of fake mitigation.
  • Options
    AbuskedtiAbuskedti Posts: 1,917
    The rights of the abused should always take precedence over the so-called right of the abuser, if it's obviously measurable by a power imbalance of size, age, or number. In this case, this abusive creature should face the law, irrespective of fake mitigation.

Exactly.. suppose he was correct about his "right".. no matter I imagine the child has rights too. These people and many others see only from their own point of view... its the root of many other evils.
  • Options
    BeBeBeBe Posts: 229
    Geesh...what can I say? What a sick, demented human being.

He should be turned loose at a PJ concert. We'll take care of his "rights" among other things.
    Where is Lowlight?
  • Options
    yes, but this would be COMMON FREAKING SENSE!!! :rolleyes:
    Rarghstarfarian.