Options

Disgusting!! National Guardsman Brutally Attacked In Pierce County

binauralsoundsbinauralsounds Posts: 1,357
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
National Guardsman Brutally Attacked In Pierce County

POSTED: 4:33 pm PDT August 30, 2006
UPDATED: 6:15 pm PDT August 30, 2006

PARKLAND, Wash. -- The Pierce County Sheriff's Department is searching for five people who allegedly attacked a uniformed National Guardsmen walking along 138th Street in Parkland Tuesday afternoon.

The soldier was walking to a convenience store when a sport utility vehicle pulled up alongside him and the driver asked if he was in the military and if he had been in any action.

The driver then got out of the vehicle, displayed a gun and shouted insults at the victim. Four other suspects exited the vehicle and knocked the soldier down, punching and kicking him.

“And during the assault the suspects called him a baby killer. At that point they got into the car and drove off and left him on the side of the road,” Detective Ed Troyer with the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News.

The suspects were driving a black Chevy Suburban-type SUV.

“This is something new for us, we have not had military people assaulted because they were in the military or somebody's opposition to a war or whatever,” Troyer said.

The driver is described as a white male, 25-30 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, heavy build, short blond hair, wearing a black T-shirt and jeans, and armed with a handgun.

The vehicle's passengers are described as white males, 20-25 years old. Some of the suspects wore red baseball hats and red sweatshirts during the attack.

The Pierce County Sheriff's Department is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and charging of the individuals involved. Informants can call 253-591-5959, and callers will remain anonymous.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Glad to see Bush's us or them living up to billing down there.
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,374
    National Guardsman Brutally Attacked In Pierce County

POSTED: 4:33 pm PDT August 30, 2006
    UPDATED: 6:15 pm PDT August 30, 2006

PARKLAND, Wash. -- The Pierce County Sheriff's Department is searching for five people who allegedly attacked a uniformed National Guardsmen walking along 138th Street in Parkland Tuesday afternoon.

The soldier was walking to a convenience store when a sport utility vehicle pulled up alongside him and the driver asked if he was in the military and if he had been in any action.

The driver then got out of the vehicle, displayed a gun and shouted insults at the victim. Four other suspects exited the vehicle and knocked the soldier down, punching and kicking him.

“And during the assault the suspects called him a baby killer. At that point they got into the car and drove off and left him on the side of the road,” Detective Ed Troyer with the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department told KIRO 7 Eyewitness News.

The suspects were driving a black Chevy Suburban-type SUV.

“This is something new for us, we have not had military people assaulted because they were in the military or somebody's opposition to a war or whatever,” Troyer said.

The driver is described as a white male, 25-30 years old, 5 feet 10 inches tall, heavy build, short blond hair, wearing a black T-shirt and jeans, and armed with a handgun.

The vehicle's passengers are described as white males, 20-25 years old. Some of the suspects wore red baseball hats and red sweatshirts during the attack.

The Pierce County Sheriff's Department is offering a $1,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and charging of the individuals involved. Informants can call 253-591-5959, and callers will remain anonymous.

What can you say to something like this? Disgusting.

I'm glad to see those "peace lovers" so concerned with "baby-killers" acted in a peaceful manner and simply sat down for an honest and open discussion on the issues:rolleyes:
  • Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    NMyTree wrote:

I'm glad to see those "peace lovers" so concerned with "baby-killers" acted in a peaceful manner and simply sat down for an honest and open discussion on the issues:rolleyes:

Obviously these weren't peace loving hippies. Sounds more like a group of young guys looking for trouble. Guess they were bored with cow tipping.
  • Options
    LikeAnOceanLikeAnOcean Posts: 7,718
    Nothing like protesting violence with more violence.. Genious! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    gabers wrote:
    Obviously these weren't peace loving hippies.

Of course not. But they used the Baby-Killer reference to justify what they were doing, as if they were peace-lovers. Sick fuckers.
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    NMyTree wrote:
    Of course not. But they used the Baby-Killer reference to justify what they were doing, as if they were peace-lovers. Sick fuckers.
    But........but...........but..............they were white. You don't have a comment on their religion and how it has failed them as a whole. ;)

Edit: Would be over the top if the army dude was Muslim. :)
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    AbuskedtiAbuskedti Posts: 1,917
    Nothing like protesting violence with more violence.. Genious! :rolleyes:

:) Thats what America seems to be all about
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,901
    even flow? wrote:
    But........but...........but..............they were white. You don't have a comment on their religion and how it has failed them as a whole. ;)

Hey, if some white dude starts raving about jihad and killing infidels, I'll be the first to call him on it.
    ;)
  • Options
    even flow? wrote:

If their motivation was rooted in religion, then I most certainly would comment on it. You know I would:D
  • Options

“And during the assault the suspects called him a baby killer.

cough*propaganda*cough

source please? Author? Link? uh, yeah thought so.

boy, they're relly scraping the bottom of the "support the troops" barrrel now.

I call bullshit.
  • Options
    cough*propaganda*cough

source please? Author? Link? uh, yeah thought so.

boy, they're relly scraping the bottom of the "support the troops" barrrel now.

I call bullshit.

You need to get that cough checked!!

here sir, is your link:

http://www.kirotv.com/news/9765757/detail.html

stain, is that you?
  • Options
    You need to get that cough checked!!

here sir, is your link:

http://www.kirotv.com/news/9765757/detail.html

stain, is that you?

fair enough

just for the record I wasn't saying you made it up

I was questioning it as heresay

I was mainly questioning it because I was shocked to find out that we still have national guardsmen here.

I thought they were all in Iraq
  • Options
    fair enough

I was mainly questioning it because I was shocked to find out that we still have national guardsmen here.

Well, here in louisville, there are a ton of guardsmen still here. A few units are in Iraq, but alot more still here in the bluegrass.
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    NMyTree wrote:

Why presume they were 'peace lovers'? Sounds like a typical bunch of coked up frat boys to me.
  • Options
    Well, here in louisville, there are a ton of guardsmen still here. A few units are in Iraq, but alot more still here in the bluegrass.

whew, that's a relief!

when martial law is declared, someone's going to have to enforce it.
  • Options
    RainDogRainDog Posts: 1,824
    fair enough

There are a bunch of National Guardsmen down here right now.

Of course, one of our current nicknames is "Baghdad on the Bayou" - and even before the storm many here self identified as "Third World and Proud" - so maybe that doesn't count.
  • Options
    whew, that's a relief!

when martial law is declared, someone's going to have to enforce it.

as a vet, I guess I could help enforce it too :D:D:D
  • Options
    audome25audome25 Posts: 163
    as a vet, I guess I could help enforce it too :D:D:D

well hopefully they end up taking citizen's guns away first, that way it will be easier.
  • Options
    surferdudesurferdude Posts: 2,057
    Byrnzie wrote:
    Why presume they were 'peace lovers'? Sounds like a typical bunch of coked up frat boys to me.
    Why presume they were "coked up frat boys"?
    “One good thing about music,
    when it hits you, you feel to pain.
    So brutalize me with music.”
    ~ Bob Marley
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,340
    they probably were frat steroid infused boys i see them everywhere ......
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Byrnzie wrote:

I didn't presume any such thing. My sarcasm was rooted in the fact that these attackers used the 'ole "Baby-Killers" cliche, as a means of portraying themselves as "Peace Lovers".
  • Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,672
    NMyTree wrote:

remember that the soldier did take part in the destruction of another country.
    nevertheless, you can't just go around beating people up,
    ----
    But what if the soldier was just an american civilian who killed a or took part in the killing of some avg american family in america, what if those guy's then beat him up because of that? perhaps some of you would find that a little less disgusting?

Imagine if he was part of some street gang that killed/took part in the killing of people.

I mean does he (the US soldier) get more sympathy from you because he killed/took part in killing under the guise of "freedom"?