Options

"Whoops! The tape was rolling?!"

fando y lisfando y lis Posts: 32
edited June 2006 in A Moving Train
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/politics/50thdistrict/20060603-9999-1mi3busby.html

Dems will do anything to get votes. If they can't win the old fashioned way, they'llslash tires and whine that the election was "stolen"...
"It's not that liberals know nothing. It's that what they do know isn't so."
Ronaldus Magnus
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/politics/50thdistrict/20060603-9999-1mi3busby.html

Dems will do anything to get votes. If they can't win the old fashioned way, they'llslash tires and whine that the election was "stolen"...

You are the son of Hitler! Get over it you silly little freak!! It wasn't your fault! You just happened to be the wrong sperm in the wrong place at the wrong time!!
  • Options
    uprquprq Posts: 15

So...you're one of those, huh? If you weren't so concerned about picking the winning team, you'd have enough time to dislodge your head from your rear to know that the two "choices" we have are distilled down to utter sameness. Two piles of feces painted different colors are still poop at the end of the day.

It's not the players, it's the game. Stop perpetuating it.
    Swallow seeds on my deathbed;
    dig a hole in, the garden
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    broadband http://veredictum.com/stolenelection2004-256.ram

dialup http://veredictum.com/stolenelection2004-56.rm

i especially like the part of the republican politician saying in 2003:

Rep Peter King "it's already over, the election's over, we won"
    person w/ camera 'how do you know that?' "
    Rep Peter King "It's all down to the counting and we'll take care of the counting"

:rolleyes:
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    uprq wrote:

Two piles of feces painted different colors are still poop at the end of the day.

It's not the players, it's the game.

it depends on how close you are to that pile of poop before you take a good long hard whiff :D
  • Options
    You are about as entertaining as a child's inflatable punching toy. You bop it, it springs back, you bop it again and you forget it ever existed. It slowly deflates in an unused corner, then one day you throw it away.
    Who made up, made up the myth
    that we were born to be covered in bliss?
    who set the standard, born to be rich?
    such fine examples, skinny little bitch
    model, role model, roll some models in blood
    get some flesh to stick, so they look like us
    i shit and i stink, i'm real, join the club
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    Funny thing is, Republicans......Democrats......they are the same crap.

There's barely any significant difference between the two parties. Identical agendas............which travel slightly different highways.

It's a joke to argue over the two. Only fools brainwashed by their partisan loyalties, would do so.

Vote and fight on issues, not parties.
  • Options
    NMyTree wrote:
    Funny thing is, Republicans......Democrats......they are the same crap.

There's barely any significant difference between the two parties. Identical agendas............which travel slightly different highways.

It's a joke to argue over the two. Only fools brainwashed by their partisan loyalties, would do so.

Vote and fight on issues, not parties.

Exactly! Even though I tend to favor the democratic party, I always vote for the person that best represents my feelings not the party. American political system needs to be refreshed. The United States needs a political revolution.

What country before ever existed a century & half without a rebellion? & what country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to facts, pardon & pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots & tyrants. It is its natural manure. Thomas Jefferson
    Who made up, made up the myth
    that we were born to be covered in bliss?
    who set the standard, born to be rich?
    such fine examples, skinny little bitch
    model, role model, roll some models in blood
    get some flesh to stick, so they look like us
    i shit and i stink, i'm real, join the club
  • Options
    floyd1975floyd1975 Posts: 1,350
    This is actually a problem in California that gets no attention.
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    I hate to tell you, but Republicans do the same thing. On campaigns I have worked on, the tires on the van to drive people to the polls have been slashed, signs have been taken down, spray painted "baby killer" on, it's horrible. Both sides do it. Get over yourself. We'll see in November how happy you will be, I hope not very
  • Options
    inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741

I hope she loses...

perhaps if she would support a ban on gay marriage, she would have a better chance....
  • Options
    floyd1975floyd1975 Posts: 1,350
    the tires on the van to drive people to the polls have been slashed

Sons of Democrat Congresswomen do that too.

This kind of stuff happens on both sides. What the problem is in California that is seen here is the amount of groups that encourage voting by illegal immigrants.
  • Options
    gabersgabers Posts: 2,787
    Oh I thought this was about Bush's press conference yesterday. Nevermind!
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    gabers wrote:
    Oh I thought this was about Bush's press conference yesterday. Nevermind!

My thoughts exactly... I honestly don't care that the president said 'Shit'....
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V