edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
...time to take avenge for Mururoa ;)
www.amnesty.org
www.amnesty.org.uk
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    memememe Posts: 4,693
    Right... we are absolutely flawless from the moral/political point of view :p
    ... and the will to show I will always be better than before.
  • Options

dunno what you mean, but I am so glad someone picked up this subject of full tradegy!!! thanks.

I remember Kat posting a picture about a cat haunting a bear up a tree,
    a few weeks ago,
    and I replied that we need that cat here.

Meanwhile we fuckin' Germans, Bavarians so to say, just killed him,
    just like this,
    the free living, great and so smart Bear,
    in a dark and secret mission.

So I screamed for Italy during the Word Cup soccer game,
    cause Italy now is accusing and maybe even sueing Germany for killing the BEAR (we all live around and in the ALP region).
    Italy won... and I screamed my lungs out due to happiness.

Italy took revenge for the dead Bear.
    thanks, thanks, and go italy go!!!

p.s. I feel so ashamed about our nation... a shame, that is what it is!
    there is no way to peace, peace is the way!
    ...the world is come undone, I like to change it everyday but change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks.
  • Options
    Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737
    I know that German people really care for the environment, and I know that the story of Bruno is not forgotten but it is still discussed, so i blame the stupid authorities for what happened, surely not the people (differently I had so many fights with Norwegian people on whale hunting and for the group of wolves that Norway decided to kill few years ago...).
    I really believe that Nature is a common good, so I feel free to complain with the bayern authorities for Bruno, even if I'm Italian...

PS: Mururoa is an atoll in the Pacific Ocean where French made several experiments on nuclear weapons, few years ago (beginning of the 90s), in spite of the protests of the rest of the world...
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk
  • Options
    Puck78 wrote:
    so i blame the stupid authorities for what happened, surely not the people

I really believe that Nature is a common good, so I feel free to complain with the bayern authorities for Bruno, even if I'm Italian...

PS: Mururoa is an atoll in the Pacific Ocean where French made several experiments on nuclear weapons, few years ago (beginning of the 90s), in spite of the protests of the rest of the world...

It took me a while to reply... but it is sooooo busy those days around here with this crazy World Cup soccer thing going on...

but thanks for answering my question about Mururoa.
    And hey hey, please feel free to complain about what we did.

I wrote Mr. Schnappauf a letter as well and you are right: most people here were shocked like the Italians when they heard on the news that Bruno just got killed during a secret mission.

hence, there are only two subjects discussed in the media press those days:
    soccer and Bruno and both themes devide the nation somehow.

I just feel so angry, cause yes, Germany does a lot for protecting the environment, but to me, it just seems to be on the surface,
    all in accordance to politics and business and a feel good state...

...but deep inside we just do not care at all
    as we showed the world so clearly now by killing Bruno...

We ARE a FAKE!! a Hoax!!!
    :(
    there is no way to peace, peace is the way!
    ...the world is come undone, I like to change it everyday but change don't come at once, it's a wave, building before it breaks.
  • Options
    Puck78Puck78 Posts: 737
    I also wrote a letter to Mr. Schnapps... ehm, Schnappauf :)
    There has been some good ideas for this case, like the people of the Deutscher Tierschutz Bund first wanting to go between the woods dressed as bears, to confuse the hunters, and then wearing t-shirts at the wold cup with written "wir alle sind Bruno"... Sadly it didn't work :(
    Anyway, good luck for this evening, I offer you the pizza-of-peace to go over the divisions between germany and italy that came out during this world cup, eheheh
    www.amnesty.org
    www.amnesty.org.uk