Options

For all you 9/11 conspiricy threoists

spiral outspiral out Posts: 1,052
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
A new spin on it, but somehow i don't think many of you will be ready for what it says.

http://www.the7thfire.com/9-11/Pastore_Investigation_of_%209-11/chapter_1--Opening_Statement.htm
Keep on rockin in the free world!!!!

The economy has polarized to the point where the wealthiest 10% now own 85% of the nation’s wealth. Never before have the bottom 90% been so highly indebted, so dependent on the wealthy.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Nothingman54Nothingman54 Posts: 2,251
    Who gives a shit! Its over with! Get a life!
    I'll be back
  • Options
    But Bin Laden strongly denied any role in the attacks and suggested that Zionists orchestrated the 9-11 attacks. The BBC published Bin Laden's statement of denial in which he said:

"I was not involved in the September 11 attacks in the United States nor did I have knowledge of the attacks. There exists a government within a government within the United States. The United States should try to trace the perpetrators of these attacks within itself; to the people who want to make the present century a century of conflict between Islam and Christianity. That secret government must be asked as to who carried out the attacks....The American system is totally in control of the Jews, whose first priority is Israel, not the United States. " (15)

I find this to be rather striking.
    Keeping an open mind, i'm "undecided" on all of this conspiracy stuff ...
    but the more I see, the more I wonder ...

for a man and an organization SO QUICK TO LAY CLAIM TO THEIR WORK ... it is suspicious that the man himself denied it so vehmenently ...
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    Who gives a shit! Its over with! Get a life!

a LOT of people "give a shit" you ignorant asshole!

Just because you don't care to examine the events of 911 and you perhaps see it as an "open and shut" case ...

doesn't necessarily mean it IS so, or that others come to the same conclusion ...

... there are LOTS of incongruencies surrounding these events ... be they honest reporting errors or some sort of "sinsister plot" ...

:rolleyes:
    If I was to smile and I held out my hand
    If I opened it now would you not understand?
  • Options
    Its over it! 911 sucked but fucking move on. Stop dewling on the past, you cant correct it.
    I'll be back
  • Options
    Its over it! 911 sucked but fucking move on. Stop dewling on the past, you cant correct it.

Are you afraid of finding out the truth?

The economy has polarized to the point where the wealthiest 10% now own 85% of the nation’s wealth. Never before have the bottom 90% been so highly indebted, so dependent on the wealthy.
  • Options
    What truth? We already know that there was a cover up and our government are lying fucking assholes. Other than that I dont give a fuck. Our government lies to us all the time and cover alot of things up that we dont even know about. So why dont you guys research and find out something we dont already know about!
    I'll be back
  • Options
    What truth? We already know that there was a cover up and our government are lying fucking assholes. Other than that I dont give a fuck. Our government lies to us all the time and cover alot of things up that we dont even know about. So why dont you guys research and find out something we dont already know about!

Have you read any of the link? I think it is very intresting and put's a whole new spin on your goverment's lies.

• Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    thanks
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    El_KabongEl_Kabong Posts: 4,141
    this is also a good link

http://www.911fraud.blogspot.com/
    standin above the crowd
    he had a voice that was strong and loud and
    i swallowed his facade cos i'm so
    eager to identify with
    someone above the crowd
    someone who seemed to feel the same
    someone prepared to lead the way
  • Options
    El_Kabong wrote:
    this is also a good link

http://www.911fraud.blogspot.com/

Thanks will check this out later.