Options

terror storm (alex jones)

darkcrowdarkcrow Posts: 1,102
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4757274759497686216&q=terror+storm

saw this today and found it... interesting. the overarching themes that the govt uses disasters/terror attacks to take control is quite clear and well truthful, although i found alex a bit foaming at the mouth at times... i thought i would just throw this out here and see what people thought.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    darkcrow wrote:
    http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=-4757274759497686216&q=terror+storm

saw this today and found it... interesting. the overarching themes that the govt uses disasters/terror attacks to take control is quite clear and well truthful, although i found alex a bit foaming at the mouth at times... i thought i would just throw this out here and see what people thought.

The DVD is much nicer to watch. The quality is amazing. ;)
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    rebornFixerrebornFixer Posts: 4,917
    Alex Jones is a bit of a freakjob, but I think he has at least one good point, in that governments probably DO take advantage of terrorist attacks to impose their agendas. They may not be the cause of said attacks, but they might take advantage of "opportunities" afforded by them.
  • Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,673
    Alex Jones is a bit of a freakjob, but I think he has at least one good point, in that governments probably DO take advantage of terrorist attacks to impose their agendas. They may not be the cause of said attacks, but they might take advantage of "opportunities" afforded by them.

it's also important for americans to see that bit of history in it, like the false flag operations and so on. they should teach that in schools.