Options

Happy Birthday RainDog!

AbookamongstthemanyAbookamongstthemany Posts: 8,209
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
Hope your day was a good one. :)
If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
-Oscar Wilde
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    [/celebrate]
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    Happiest of Bithdays to you!!!
    Save room for dessert!
  • Options
    hippiemomhippiemom Posts: 3,326
    I hope your birthday was as wonderful as you are :)
    "Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." ~ MLK, 1963
  • Options
    MrBrianMrBrian Posts: 2,673
    have a good one dude, one of the coolest guy's on the board for sure.
  • Options
    RainDogRainDog Posts: 1,831
    Thanks, guys!
    I had a good one. I took the day off, renewed my driver's license, then sat on the couch and watched movies. Later, my girlfriend and I went out to dinner. Pretty standard stuff, but a good time none the less (except for the driver's license part).

Thanks again. I needed something to make me smile on this early, early day after.
  • Options
    polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    even the sun shine's on a ... well - you know ... ;)

peace brotha!
  • Options
    FinsburyParkCarrotsFinsburyParkCarrots Seattle, WA Posts: 12,223
    Let's continue the party. Happy belated birthday, RainDog! :)
  • Options
    AbuskedtiAbuskedti Posts: 1,917
    Happy birthday, dog!
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    happy birthday chief!
  • Options
    Have a wonderful year, raindog! :)
    "Where there is sacrifice there is someone collecting the sacrificial offerings."-- Ayn Rand

"Some of my friends sit around every evening and they worry about the times ahead,
    But everybody else is overwhelmed by indifference and the promise of an early bed..."-- Elvis Costello
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    RainDog wrote:
    Thanks, guys!
    I had a good one. I took the day off, renewed my driver's license, then sat on the couch and watched movies. Later, my girlfriend and I went out to dinner. Pretty standard stuff, but a good time none the less (except for the driver's license part).

Thanks again. I needed something to make me smile on this early, early day after.

Sounds like one of my b-days (without the girlfriend). Did you have hotdogs and kraft dinner?
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire