Options

Carbon footprints

belfast1belfast1 Posts: 780
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
Hard to come across a bridge that hasnt been stepped on but....Whats your view on this idea?

just sparked a thought in my head after reading stones answers last night on CI live

and assuming you agree with the theme - what do you personally do to try and reduce your own carbon footprint?
dublin 1996 london 2000 dublin 2006 prague 2006 copenhagen 2007 london 2007 rotterdam 2009 london 2009 dublin 2010 belfast 2010 vienna 2014 amsterdam 2014 london 2018
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    polarispolaris Posts: 3,527
    conserve energy, buy as much locally grown food as possible, take public transportation or bike to work/school, if you have the option to use renewable energy - go for it ... live in high density housing ...
  • Options
    sourdoughsourdough Posts: 579
    reduce, reuse, recycle, use energy efficient bulbs/fridges/appliances, do not use energy unless needed, shut off the AC and if you NEED to drive, use fuel efficient vehicles

Anyone else have more ideas?
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Do what I do. Don't drive, don't heat/cool your apartment. Don't recycle. ;)
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire