Options

Wilad Shoebat, former jihadist

spongersponger Posts: 3,160
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
http://www.shoebat.com/

This former PLO terrorist who committed acts of violence against Israel now says that the radical islamic movement is wrong.

Just curious if anybody has heard anything about this guy. Has he seen the light? Or is he a traitor?
The Arab refugee problem was caused by Arab aggression and not Israel. Why should Israel be responsible for their fate?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    “Israel was the solution for the world’s greatest refugee problem that went on for two thousand years”

"No one (Arab or Jew) has a "right of return". Jews who fled Arab persecution from 1948 to 1956 should have no right of return to Arab lands, and Arabs who ran away in 1948 and 1967 should have no right of return either. This should end all argument. Yet the Jews accept this judgment, while the Arabs reject EVERYTHING."

Oh, I get it Mr. Shoebat, no refugee has the right of return, except Israel was the solution for refugee return. That makes a lot of fucking sense. I wonder how much he gets paid.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire