Options

Civilian targets in Lebanon

2»

Comments

• Options
    Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    Israel is lying through their fricking teeth as to what they doing and why!!! The US has the power to tell them to stop it. Bush needs to quit kissing their ass...and maybe threaten to take some mine and yours money away from them.
    If Israel really wanted peace in the region they wouldn't had been hitting Lebanon prior to what Hezbollah did.
    They have another agenda and I will bet it has to do with wanting Iran or Syria to step in, so america will come the rescue and start a real bad war in that area.
    The Muslim nations need to take a stand and unite and defend its people in all the muslim nations.
    They have the right to live there in their custom and in peace.
    It seems maybe they were right. They feel the western world is trying to make them westernize through brute force...and the irony is that we are told it is them who wants to change our way of life. These action show just the opposite.
    Leave these people alone. They have the right to live with their cultural norms.
    Save room for dessert!
  • Options
    RockinInCanadaRockinInCanada Posts: 2,016
    So shouldn't they just fight over the land and get it over with?

Thats pretty primitive thinking...
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    Heatherj43 wrote:
    Israel is lying through their fricking teeth as to what they doing and why!!! The US has the power to tell them to stop it. Bush needs to quit kissing their ass...and maybe threaten to take some mine and yours money away from them.
    If Israel really wanted peace in the region they wouldn't had been hitting Lebanon prior to what Hezbollah did.
    They have another agenda and I will bet it has to do with wanting Iran or Syria to step in, so america will come the rescue and start a real bad war in that area.
    The Muslim nations need to take a stand and unite and defend its people in all the muslim nations.
    They have the right to live there in their custom and in peace.
    It seems maybe they were right. They feel the western world is trying to make them westernize through brute force...and the irony is that we are told it is them who wants to change our way of life. These action show just the opposite.
    Leave these people alone. They have the right to live with their cultural norms.

Im think it's a little of both.

We all know America, Israel, the British are pushing for this capitalistic, global economy.....New World Order crap. And they have been acting on it for quite along time. They want to change other cultures and turn them into modern customers.

But not all Americans, Israeli and Brits agree and are against pushing this agenda.

I also believe there are specific groups of Muslims who do in fact want to establish an Islamic Planet and do want to force everyone on the planet to convert or die. But that certainly does not encompass all Muslims. Really, only a small percentage.

It's these extremists (including the Capitalistic Extremists ) of the world who always create the death and destruction. It's disgusting.
  • Options
    Heatherj43Heatherj43 Posts: 1,254
    NMyTree wrote:
    Im think it's a little of both.

We all know America, Israel, the British are pushing for this capitalistic, global economy.....New World Order crap. And they have been acting on it for quite along time. They want to change other cultures and turn them into modern customers.

But not all Americans, Israeli and Brits agree and are against pushing this agenda.

I also believe there are specific groups of Muslims who do in fact want to establish an Islamic Planet and do want to force everyone on the planet to convert or die. But that certainly does not encompass all Muslims. Really, only a small percentage.

It's these extremists (including the Capitalistic Extremists ) of the world who always create the death and destruction. It's disgusting.
    I think the bottom line is that we have our culture and they have theirs. Both sides are trying to change the others culture by using brute force.
    I also can't omit the fact that these Islamic countries have oil!!! That is the most likely the shameful reason for most of the blood shed.
    It is hard for me to even put gas in my tank without considering the lives lost so I can do so.
    I also think about the state I live in and how oil can be found under our Great Lakes, but the selfish, spoiled people here don't want their beautiful lakes to lose its charm by uglying it up with oil rigs.
    How fucking selfish!!!
    Save room for dessert!
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire