Robin Williams On The Orgins Of Golf

NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
edited July 2006 in A Moving Train
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    This is old, yet hilarious.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    Yeah, I know. it's from his 2002 tour, I have the DVD,

But it's great. Sometimes, we all need a good laugh.
  • Options
    denverfandenverfan Posts: 218
    It may be just me but Williams may be one of the most overrated stand up acts...he's just not funny! Black, Burr, Miller all hillarious...Williams..not so much.
    "I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity but they've always worked for me." Gonzo

'If my fuckin' ex-wife told me to take care of her dog while her and her new boyfriend went to Honolulu, I'd tell her to go fuck herself." -The Dude

Whisky Drinker, Non-Hunter from Denver.
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    When I read old I was thinking Mork and Mindy old...

RW is a god...
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    When I read old I was thinking Mork and Mindy old...

RW is a god...

I agree.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V
  • Options
    rightonduderightondude Posts: 745
    I dare say he's above human when it comes to comedy. The man can improv during his interviews beyond what my mind can compensate for.

My conditions manifest in the form of breathing difficulties, sore stomach, and watery eyes :D