Options

Quotes

rigneyclanrigneyclan Posts: 289
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
Here are some quotes from our president:

'I think we agree, the past is over'

'I know the human being and fish can coexist peacefully'

'Rarely is the question asked, Is our children learning' ---one of my favorites!

'It's clearly a budget, it's got alot of numbers in it'

'Arbolist...look up the word. I don't know, maybe I made it up. Anyway, it's an arbo-tree-ist, somebody who knows about trees'

'Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment'....????????? wtf?

'It's time to set aside the old partisan bickering and finger pointing and name calling that comes from freeing parents to make different choices for their children'.......

'I'm hopeful. I know there is a lot of ambition in Washington, obviously. But I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure'

'They have miscalculated me as a leader'

'I understand small business growth, I was one'

'For every fatal shooting, there were roughly three non fatal shootings. And folks, this is unacceptable in America. It's just unacceptable. And we're going to do something about it'
7/16/06 7/18/06
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I've said plenty of stupid stuff. Difference is, I didn't say it in front of the Nation.
  • Options
    hailhailkchailhailkc Posts: 582
    I've said plenty of stupid stuff. Difference is, I didn't say it in front of the Nation.

Maybe if every facet of your professional life were televised, reported on, documented, put on my video, radio, and photographed and recorded…then we as a nation could hear all of the silly things you've said.
    MOSSAD NATO Alphabet Stations (E10)
    High Traffic ART EZI FTJ JSR KPA PCD SYN ULX VLB YHF
    Low Traffic CIO MIW
    Non Traffic ABC BAY FDU GBZ HNC NDP OEM ROV TMS ZWL
  • Options
    hailhailkc wrote:
    Maybe if every facet of your professional life were televised, reported on, documented, put on my video, radio, and photographed and recorded…then we as a nation could hear all of the silly things you've said.

You'd think that as a president, he would be more careful of his words. Not to mention the fact that he has speech writers. If I had the nation hanging over every words I'd said, I'd be more careful.
  • Options
    keeponrockinkeeponrockin Posts: 7,446
    Ya, some of those are pretty stupid. Sometimes he's Captain Obvious. I say stupid things to.
    Believe me, when I was growin up, I thought the worst thing you could turn out to be was normal, So I say freaks in the most complementary way. Here's a song by a fellow freak - E.V