Options

Democrats..hahahaha

macgyver06macgyver06 Posts: 2,500
edited August 2008 in A Moving Train
you lose to bush twice and you expect to win against a war veteran....

this is the United States of America.. Not Disney World

dumb asses

and last nights festivities proved it... guess whats next week ..

RNC

and than the debates where McCain will eat Obama alive when they lay out strategies of War together..

AN OLD WHITE MAN and AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN OF POWER

vs.

A YOUNG POSITIVE BLACK DUDE and HIS WHITE MASTER

i think i just stepped over some kind of line

lol but im not voting for either of them
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,904
    macgyver06 wrote:

dumb asses

Yea Democrats are such dumb asses- how could they possibly think Obama will win this election? I mean, it's not like Obama has been winning every major poll except one since the nominees were selected.
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    Yea Democrats are such dumb asses- how could they possibly think Obama will win this election? I mean, it's not like Obama has been winning every major poll except one since the nominees were selected.

youre living in a world of make believe.. and you are talkking about polls...

come with something of substance obama boy
  • Options
    Gremmie95Gremmie95 Posts: 749
    macgyver06 wrote:

Gee, ya think?
  • Options
    Uncle LeoUncle Leo Posts: 1,059
    macgyver06 wrote:

Even though Bush was a chicken-hawk, he somehow had "war hero" status in the liberal media. So this is essentially a push.

That said, you are right. The Democrats are well on their way to missing a third straight slam dunk.
    I cannot come up with a new sig till I get this egg off my face.
  • Options
    macgyver06 wrote:

I don't get into heavy debates on a message board about rock and roll. Just remember to PM me on November 5th.
    severed hand thirteen

• Options
    Uncle Leo wrote:
    Even though Bush was a chicken-hawk, he somehow had "war hero" status in the liberal media. So this is essentially a push.

That said, you are right. The Democrats are well on their way to missing a third straight slam dunk.

i dont think it will be close either.. Ive said this since the beginning.. If you are running on a platform of change and renegade, revolutionary style politics... WHY ARE YOU RUNNING ON AN OLD PARTY... lol

Ralph Nader is the candidate for change on the basis that HE ISNT REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT...

lol ... whats that b word

oh ya brainwashing
  • Options
    SVRDhand13 wrote:
    I don't get into heavy debates on a message board about rock and roll. Just remember to PM me on November 5th.

i gotcha... and thats cool... and im not an obama or mccain supporter.. but the republicans are going to win again.
  • Options
    macgyver06 wrote:

Take this as you will but I don't see that you have anything of substance to offer, either.
    Conspiracy theories don't count.
    And alienating those with whom you'd like to have a debate by assuming that they are not intelligent enough to know why we support one candidate over another doesn't usually work either.

Not saying which one I support, but it's pretty weak to come in here and assume that we're either blinded by Obama's charisma or are buying McCain's snake oil that comes in the way of tax benefits for the downtrodden.

Not to mention calling Biden a "white master?" Give me a fucking break, would ya? Seriously. Get over yourself.
    "If you're looking for someone to pull you out of that ditch, you're out of luck."
  • Options
    macgyver06 wrote:
    i gotcha... and thats cool... and im not an obama or mccain supporter.. but the republicans are going to win again.
    I'm actually a Biden supporter, so that, along with the fact that I can't deal with the Republicans anymore, has me voting for the Dems.
    severed hand thirteen

• Options
    Take this as you will but I don't see that you have anything of substance to offer, either.
    And alienating those with whom you'd like to have a debate by assuming that they are not intelligent enough to know why we support one candidate over another doesn't usually work either.

Not saying which one I support, but it's pretty weak to come in here and assume that we're either blinded by Obama's charisma or are buying McCain's snake oil that comes in the way of tax benefits for the downtrodden.

Not to mention calling Biden a "white master?" Give me a fucking break, would ya? Seriously. Get over yourself.

how many times do these 2 parties have to win before people realize... they are the same party working in the same house.. these guys all work together... they are friends... they go to ball games together and take vacations together....

since people havent realized it yet.. im glad mccain will win because maybe people will start listening to us..

PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER... not the PRESIDENT

the nineties werent good because of clinton

and the only reason our economy is bad now is because BUSH is squandering billions of our treasure in foreign occupation... if you are voting for this not to happen thats pretty weak...
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    macgyver06 wrote:

That's funny you talking about coming with something of substance.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options

im just talking about the american image..

OBAMA chose a WHITE MALE for the same reasons MCCAIN chose a WHITE WOMAN.

stereotypes are real in this country...
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:
    That's funny you talking about coming with something of substance.

havent come to fight... only speak common sense.
  • Options
    inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741
    macgyver06 wrote:

dumb asses

and last nights festivities proved it... guess whats next week ..

RNC

and than the debates where McCain will eat Obama alive when they lay out strategies of War together..

AN OLD WHITE MAN and AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN OF POWER

vs.

lol but im not voting for either of them

get your damn med prescription filled...

please...
  • Options
    macgyver06 wrote:
    havent come to fight... only speak common sense.

and you haven't done either.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    remember that speech last night??? I don't... better hope a news station plays it on re-run until election day...
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:
    and you haven't done either.

shouldnt it be neither....? maybe not

also

have i offended you?
  • Options
    macgyver06 wrote:

also

have i offended you?

You are correct it should be neither and no you have not offended me but I do find your posts entertaining. You call other people's arguments week, or without substance, when all you have done is post semi-coherent rants about brainwashing.
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:
    You are correct it should be neither and no you have not offended me but I do find your posts entertaining. You call other people's arguments week, or without substance, when all you have done is post semi-coherent rants about brainwashing.

there is truth somewhere in my words... but they come out of my head so fast I really cant take time to double check...

:)

I want to reiiterate... these 2 parties are the same and the reason you are feeling the way you do is because they want you not to think about any other potential candidate.

house of cards

they dont want you to know nothing is inside.
  • Options
    macgyver06 wrote:
    there is truth somewhere in my words... but they come out of my head so fast I really cant take time to double check...

:)

I want to reiiterate... these 2 parties are the same and the reason you are feeling the way you do is because they want you not to think about any other potential candidate.

house of cards

they dont want you to know nothing is inside.

They are not making me think anything. I'm not voting for McCain or Obama. I don't vote along party lines I vote based on the candidate. I don't like McCain's policies and I don't like Obama's policies. Now I would vote for Palin if she where the presidential nominee as I have liked most of what I have read about her. I may disagree with her stances on abortion and gay marriage but those are secondary issues to me and do not weigh as heavily in my decision making process.
  • Options
    mammasan wrote:
    They are not making me think anything. I'm not voting for McCain or Obama. I don't vote along party lines I vote based on the candidate. I don't like McCain's policies and I don't like Obama's policies. Now I would vote for Palin if she where the presidential nominee as I have liked most of what I have read about her. I may disagree with her stances on abortion and gay marriage but those are secondary issues to me and do not weigh as heavily in my decision making process.

thinking about your vote.. we need a candidate that puts that as his platform... DONT VOTE FOR ME BUT PLEASE TAKE SOME TIME AND DO JUST A LITTLE RESEARCH

or

NONE OF THE ABOVE
  • Options
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    macgyver06, clearly you are as desperate for attention as Mccain is for votes. His whole campaign is based on experience yet he chooses a 44 year old women with 2 years of experience, in Alaska none the less? Mccain is 72, and not the healthiest man alive. God forbid if something happens to him... we then have a 44 year old with no national experience running our nation? Not going to happen. This is a desperate attempt to gather Hillary supporters. But, if those Hillary supporters look beyond her sex, they will see that Mrs. Palin doesn't have any of the same values of Hillary. And she by no means makes up for Mccain's weakness in economics. Im not an Obama man either, I'm indifferent. But your post makes no sense based of today's news.
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Options
    Gmoney wrote:
    macgyver06, clearly you are as desperate for attention as Mccain is for votes. His whole campaign is based on experience yet he chooses a 44 year old women with 2 years of experience, in Alaska none the less? Mccain is 72, and not the healthiest man alive. God forbid if something happens to him... we then have a 44 year old with no national experience running our nation? Not going to happen. This is a desperate attempt to gather Hillary supporters. But, if those Hillary supporters look beyond her sex, they will see that Mrs. Palin doesn't have any of the same values of Hillary. And she by no means makes up for Mccain's weakness in economics. Im not an Obama man either, I'm indifferent. But your post makes no sense based of today's news.

if they look past the sex.... tell minorities to look past the color of the dem... they are mirrors..it doesnt matter which one of them wins... but mccain will
  • Options
    GmoneyGmoney Posts: 1,618
    macgyver06 wrote:
    if they look past the sex.... tell minorities to look past the color of the dem... they are mirrors..it doesnt matter which one of them wins... but mccain will
    I agree. But democrats agree with Obama on the issues, not just bc of his race. Hillary supporters have only one thing in common with Palin, and we know what that is.
    Further back and forth a wave will break on me, today...
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,320
    your f'n looser ..
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    mavimavi Posts: 941
    macgyver06 wrote:

Nope. It would make it a double negative (two negatives used in the same sentence so that they cancel each other) A grammar mistake.
    "He who hears music, feels his solitude peopled at once" R. Browning
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    macgyver06 wrote:

You haven't done either
    You have done neither

Both mean the same thing. Since he said haven't, he needed to use either. So he typed it correctly.

Haven't done neither is like saying ain't got none.

I don't really care, but you asked. And I will agree with a previous post of yours in this thread: I'm voting NONE OF THE ABOVE
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    Macgyver: you have officially gone beyond quirky and abrasive to downright annoying and condescending and crass.

You are not some sort of maverick "brilliant mind" and you are not adding anything to this forum. Your posts are pointless, with no substance, and unbelievably repetitive. I can't believe the mods haven't killed all of your threads instead of just a few like they have.

Your threads are pointless, and yet I keep getting baited into responding to them. I'm a sucker for punishment.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    BinFrog wrote:
    Macgyver: you have officially gone beyond quirky and abrasive to downright annoying and condescending and crass.

You are not some sort of maverick "brilliant mind" and you are not adding anything to this forum. Your posts are pointless, with no substance, and unbelievably repetitive. I can't believe the mods haven't killed all of your threads instead of just a few like they have.

Your threads are pointless, and yet I keep getting baited into responding to them. I'm a sucker for punishment.

That's why it's written in the way he has intended. It appears it's intended IMO to inflame or excite those who see and feels his point of view.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    NovawindNovawind Posts: 836
    macgyver06 wrote:
    since people havent realized it yet.. im glad mccain will win because maybe people will start listening to us..

PEOPLE HAVE THE POWER... not the PRESIDENT

I lol'd.
    If idle hands are the devil's workshop, he must not be very productive.

7/9/06 LA 1
    7/10/06 LA 2
    10/21/06 Bridge 1