Options

Democrats..hahahaha

2»

Comments

• Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    g under p wrote:
    That's why it's written in the way he has intended. It appears it's intended IMO to inflame or excite those who see and feels his point of view.

Peace

I don't think that's his intention at all though, that's the thing. He keeps saying he's trying to expose the brainwashing and make us think for ourselves. I mean, apparently none of us think for ourselves and we've all fallen for the 2-party system hook, line and sinker.

If he is trying to inflame or excite, he has failed. All he does is agitate and alienate.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    g under pg under p Surfing The far side of THE Sombrero Galaxy Posts: 18,126
    BinFrog wrote:
    I don't think that's his intention at all though, that's the thing. He keeps saying he's trying to expose the brainwashing and make us think for ourselves. I mean, apparently none of us think for ourselves and we've all fallen for the 2-party system hook, line and sinker.

If he is trying to inflame or excite, he has failed. All he does is agitate and alienate.

I'm not one of them and this system surely has failed and don't believe either one of these candidates. I've seen how much this system has failed here in Washington DC is unbecoming of this country.

Peace
    *We CAN bomb the World to pieces, but we CAN'T bomb it into PEACE*...Michael Franti

*MUSIC IS the expression of EMOTION.....and that POLITICS IS merely the DECOY of PERCEPTION*
    .....song_Music & Politics....Michael Franti

*The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite INSANE*....Nikola Tesla(a man who shaped our world of electricity with his futuristic inventions)

• Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    g under p wrote:
    I'm not one of them and this system surely has failed and don't believe either one of these candidates. I've seen how much this system has failed here in Washington DC is unbecoming of this country.

Peace

Exactly.
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    Riot_RainRiot_Rain Posts: 348
    macgyver06 wrote:
    you lose to bush twice and you expect to win against a war veteran....

this is the United States of America.. Not Disney World

dumb asses

and last nights festivities proved it... guess whats next week ..

RNC

and than the debates where McCain will eat Obama alive when they lay out strategies of War together..

AN OLD WHITE MAN and AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN OF POWER

vs.

A YOUNG POSITIVE BLACK DUDE and HIS WHITE MASTER

i think i just stepped over some kind of line

lol but im not voting for either of them

From a European point of view: a post like that, from someone with the name macgyver does not fill me with confidence... but then again, you won't be voting for either, so enjoy your little Macgyver World there. Who did you call dumbass again?
    Like a cloud dropping rain
    I'm discarding all thought
    I'll dry up, leaving puddles on the ground
    I'm like an opening band for the sun
  • Options
    macgyver06 wrote:
    you lose to bush twice and you expect to win against a war veteran....

this is the United States of America.. Not Disney World

dumb asses

and last nights festivities proved it... guess whats next week ..

RNC

and than the debates where McCain will eat Obama alive when they lay out strategies of War together..

AN OLD WHITE MAN and AN ATTRACTIVE WOMAN OF POWER

vs.

A YOUNG POSITIVE BLACK DUDE and HIS WHITE MASTER

i think i just stepped over some kind of line

lol but im not voting for either of them

Another racist thread why are they tolerating this shit.

where's your substance ????

asshole
    the Minions
  • Options
    macgyver06macgyver06 Posts: 2,500
    Riot_Rain wrote:
    From a European point of view: a post like that, from someone with the name macgyver does not fill me with confidence... but then again, you won't be voting for either, so enjoy your little Macgyver World there. Who did you call dumbass again?

democrats for once again coming out as arrogant know-nothings. How could you lose to a republican... 3 times ina row... well they are putting quite a display for us.

CHANGE

CHANGE

CHANGE

so if mccain wins it must be

SAME

SAME

SAME

BRILLIANT!
  • Options
    macgyver06macgyver06 Posts: 2,500
    Another racist thread why are they tolerating this shit.

where's your substance ????

asshole

don't call me a racist. Just because you can't read things properly doesn't mean you can call someone a racist. WOW.
  • Options
    inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741
    macgyver06 wrote:
    don't call me a racist. Just because you can't read things properly doesn't mean you can call someone a racist. WOW.

perhaps your rambling points were unclear...

brainwash

no change

brainwash

offer nothing

brainwash
  • Options
    spyguyspyguy Posts: 613
    inmytree wrote:
    perhaps your rambling points were unclear...

brainwash

no change

brainwash

offer nothing

brainwash

your little sound bites and childish 3 word sentences are usually highly annoying, but this one is rather funny. nice work ;)
  • Options
    digsterdigster Posts: 1,293
    Why couldn't we beat a war veteran?

A draft dodger beat a war veteran in 04...and 00. And 96. And 92.