Options

Ann Coulter says...

AllieAllie Posts: 2,908
edited October 2007 in A Moving Train
"Jews need perfecting"

:eek:

http://news.aol.com/newsbloggers/2007/10/11/ann-coulter-says-jews-need-perfecting/?ncid=NWS00010000000001

the title of my thread should be in quotes too, sorry.

I mean why even bother to open your mouth? Are her 15 minutes up yet? Geesh.
"...like a word misplaced, nothing said, what a waste.."
"Sometimes life should be consumed in measured doses"
6-01-06
6/25/08
Free Speedy
and Metsy!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    and FailedPersephone says "Ann Coulter needs choking" (sometimes ya gotta choke a bitch)
    IF YOU WANT A PLATE OF MY BEEF SWELLINGTON, YOU'RE GOING TO HAVE TO PAY THE COVERCHARGE.
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    that dude's a hoot......the best transvestite out there......;)
  • Options
    prismprism Posts: 2,440
    cutback wrote:

you mean it? cause no dude or gal is that much of a twat for brains
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    angels share laughter
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
  • Options
    AhnimusAhnimus Posts: 10,569
    Shouldn't she believe they are already perfect?
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    CosmoCosmo Posts: 12,219
    You know.. there are people who believe Hitler was on the right track... that had his final solution been completed, we would not have the problems with the Middle East we see today.
    Of course... they dare not say it too loudly. Especially if book sales are in the mix.
    Allen Fieldhouse, home of the 2008 NCAA men's Basketball Champions! Go Jayhawks!
    Hail, Hail!!!
  • Options
    Cosmo wrote:
    You know.. there are people who believe Hitler was on the right track... that had his final solution been completed, we would not have the problems with the Middle East we see today.
    Of course... they dare not say it too loudly. Especially if book sales are in the mix.

See, I think Hitler made relations with Jewish people worse.

I recall a video I saw on shoutfile.com of a European reporter on Israeli soil. A jewish kid was yelling at him "This is my land! God gave it to me!" while trying to get rid of the reporter. I'm not sure what the context was exactly, but I find that statement rather absurd.

Since WWII any criticism of Judaism or Jewish policy has garnered media attention and the label "Anti-Semite". Even the term "Semite" has been robbed from the Palestinians. When a Palestinian is called an Anti-Semite, something is wrong. It's like calling a Black person Anti-Black.
    I necessarily have the passion for writing this, and you have the passion for condemning me; both of us are equally fools, equally the toys of destiny. Your nature is to do harm, mine is to love truth, and to make it public in spite of you. - Voltaire
  • Options
    Does anyone else think Jay Leno is kind of a knob?

He made a joke the other day about "a terrorist that is German and Iranian" and he says something negative about both countries like "One started the holocaust and the other..." something else. This implies that all Germans started the holocaust and I think that's a rather prejudice joke. Sometimes I don't get his humour.
  • Options
    Her approach seems to be all about shock and awe. Unfortunately she muddies her message by the incessant insults and offensive remarks. I do have to give her credit for being so outspoken and confident in her beliefs. Everyone should firmly stand behind their ideas when push comes to shove like she does. Never allow others to make you back down. However, I think that it is much more powerful when done with tact and maturity.
    "When you're climbing to the top, you'd better know the way back down" MSB
  • Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,147
    prism wrote:
    you mean it? cause no dude or gal is that much of a twat for brains

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgOIEGz7o_s

:D
  • Options
    KeiranKeiran Posts: 393
    Her mouth is open and sound is coming out - that just can't be a good thing!!!!
    I wish a guy like Eddie, would like me.
  • Options
    Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    Her approach seems to be all about shock and awe. Unfortunately she muddies her message by the incessant insults and offensive remarks. I do have to give her credit for being so outspoken and confident in her beliefs. Everyone should firmly stand behind their ideas when push comes to shove like she does. Never allow others to make you back down. However, I think that it is much more powerful when done with tact and maturity.

Seriously, she clearly knows that, for some strange reason I can't understand, people give a shit about what she says. I mean if I spouted off crazy, prejudiced crap I wouldn't get on TV, yet for some reason she does.
  • Options
    I saw her in a live debate with Al Franken, of all people. He kicked her ass. I'll never forget her answer to a question about her favourite American - she chose Sen. McCarthy !!!! Nice.
  • Options
    When ever I see her, or people like her that are in the media, I think of the song from the Simpson's Halloween special where they were trying to get rid of the murdering advertisements. "Just don't look, just don't look....just don't look, just don't look." The idea is if we ignore her she'll go away, like the where's the beef lady.
  • Options
    When ever I see her, or people like her that are in the media, I think of the song from the Simpson's Halloween special where they were trying to get rid of the murdering advertisements. "Just don't look, just don't look....just don't look, just don't look." The idea is if we ignore her she'll go away, like the where's the beef lady.
    Heyyyy I liked the beef lady!
    "When you're climbing to the top, you'd better know the way back down" MSB
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    Cosmo wrote:

Such as?
  • Options
    cutback wrote:

lol... there was a time in my younger life that I actually got angry when she said such things, but now I find humor in the fact that some demented sacks out there actually take her seriously.
    My whole life
    was like a picture
    of a sunny day
    “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
  • Options
    NMyTreeNMyTree Posts: 2,412
    Allie wrote:
    "Jews need perfecting"

http://news.aol.com/newsbloggers/2007/10/11/ann-coulter-says-jews-need-perfecting/?ncid=NWS00010000000001

It has been a while since she said something that got a lot of attention. And as we all know, attention whores must have their attention.

Her star has been fading quickly. Just a ldesperate grasp at a straw attempt, to get back in the headlines.
  • Options
    even flow?even flow? Posts: 8,066
    Where is that lobby when you need them to actually be useful for once?
    You've changed your place in this world!
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    I don't know what is more appalling:
    ~spewing hatred to build up book sales
    or
    ~that people actually feed on what she is spewing

Since the heat has died down from her eloquent use of the word 'faggot', she feels the need to pick on another group and the african americans would just be too easy pickens for her.
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    know1know1 Posts: 6,763
    Ann Coulter is a dolt.

Why people - both those that agree and those that disagree with her views - pay attention to anything she has to say is beyond me.
    The only people we should try to get even with...
    ...are those who've helped us.

Right 'round the corner could be bigger than ourselves.
  • Options
    macgyver06macgyver06 Posts: 2,505
    who cares about this person?
  • Options
    mammasanmammasan Posts: 5,656
    know1 wrote:
    Ann Coulter is a dolt.

Why people - both those that agree and those that disagree - with her views pay attention to anything she has to say is beyond me.

Agreed. The best thing to do is to ignore her and hope that she crawls back under the rock that spit her out.
    "When one gets in bed with government, one must expect the diseases it spreads." - Ron Paul
  • Options
    Allie wrote:
    "Jews need perfecting"

ugh. ann coulter is a worthless piece of crap. and i think she must know that, somewhere deep inside. :D
  • Options
    LMAo... I looked at this thread title and the one below it really quickly and my mind put the two of them together and it was 'Ann Coulter says... something worthwhile' :D:D
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    Kel VarnsenKel Varnsen Posts: 1,951
    I saw a bit of her on CNN last night while I was at the gym. Her basic and really prejudiced argument is that Christians are better than Jews, because Christians believe in the stories of the Old Testament (Like Jews do) as well as the New Testament. I am surprised that no one pointed out to her that by her logic Muslims should be the best then because they believe in the Old Testament, the teachings of Jesus and the teachings of Mohammad. I would have loved to see someone present that to her, since her head would probably explode.
  • Options
    Tranny annie is an enemy of the state and a traitor to "her" own species.
  • Options
    Given to...Given to... Wyoming Posts: 4,977
    know1 wrote:
    Ann Coulter is a dolt.

Why people - both those that agree and those that disagree - with her views pay attention to anything she has to say is beyond me.

...Ann is a Dolt. I think she is another four letter word and it starts with a "C" and ends with "UNT"!
    "...would you like some forks?" EV 12-02-06
  • Options
    darkcrowdarkcrow Posts: 1,102
    no thanks ann, i am very happy not being a christian :D
  • Options
    If Republicans were smart they would publicly denounce her. But they won't because they probably agree with a lot of what she says.
    10/31/2000 (****)
    6/7/2003 (***1/2)
    7/9/2006 (****1/2)
    7/13/2006 (**** )
    4/10/2008 EV Solo (****1/2)
    6/25/2008 MSG II (*****)
    10/1/2009 LA II (****)
    10/6/2009 LA III (***** Cornell!!!)
  • Options
    SongburstSongburst Posts: 1,195
    Ahnimus wrote:
    Does anyone else think Jay Leno is kind of a knob?

He made a joke the other day about "a terrorist that is German and Iranian" and he says something negative about both countries like "One started the holocaust and the other..." something else. This implies that all Germans started the holocaust and I think that's a rather prejudice joke. Sometimes I don't get his humour.

You know what they say ... you build a million Mercedes and start one Holocaust, you are not known as an auto maker, you are known as a Jew baker. Yikes. Even Leno almost rejected that one.

EDIT: Oh ya, does anybody really give a fuck about what Anne Coulter has to say? Search out Coulter and Canada on Youtube. That is her credibilty summed up in a neat little package.
    1/12/1879, 4/8/1156, 2/6/1977, who gives a shit, ...