Options

Ann Coulter says...

2»

Comments

• Options
    lol... there was a time in my younger life that I actually got angry when she said such things, but now I find humor in the fact that some demented sacks out there actually take her seriously.
    agreed.

I admit I DO find her and fox news entertaining. Sadly, some beautiful vices for brain-vegetation.

I think shes funny and hot. Now have all Liberals think this way and shes a broke one. Less woman and more males....she wont have to bring up Lesbianism. No, the next argument of hers will be: "Liberal men are pigs. Welcoming me only for my gams..."

Hey she'll never be at peace, but shes fighting the greater fight right?
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756
    agreed.

I admit I DO find her and fox news entertaining. Sadly, some beautiful vices for brain-vegetation.

I think shes funny and hot. Now have all Liberals think this way and shes a broke one. Less woman and more males....she wont have to bring up Lesbianism. No, the next argument of hers will be: "Liberal men are pigs. Welcoming me only for my gams..."

Were you drunk when you typed this or am I too sober to fill in the words that seem to be missing? ;)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away
  • Options
    in_hiding79in_hiding79 Posts: 4,315
    agreed.

I find her mean, but HOT and boy, does she speak her mind!! WOW :)
    And so the lion fell in love with the lamb...,"
    "What a stupid lamb."
    "What a sick, masochistic lion."
  • Options
    TrixieCat wrote:
    Were you drunk when you typed this or am I too sober to fill in the words that seem to be missing? ;)
    damn you sober woman. :p

Shes fighting for something BIG!!!! and its not her paycheck.

(No tip for her though ). :p I might be buzzzed right now. well at least I should be....
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    I find her mean, but HOT and boy, does she speak her mind!! WOW :)
    shes a doofus. but i do think shes cute no matter how much I dont want to admit to it.

I mean I only find her HOT when I am not sober.
    *redeems herself for the love of a cat-woman*

Funny= a joke.
    shes a joke. shes just playing a character.

Cute in a semi-transvestite way ofcourse.
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • Options
    I know absolutely nothing about this woman apart from what I read here. It sounds like she's quite a loud voice though (i.e. that she's allowed speak at all). Why? :confused: who is she?

I've seen her pictures and she looks very much like Heather Mills
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • Options
    evenkatevenkat Posts: 380
    I know absolutely nothing about this woman apart from what I read here. It sounds like she's quite a loud voice though (i.e. that she's allowed speak at all). Why? :confused: who is she?

She is a crazy wacko bitch!
    "...believe in lies...to get by...it's divine...whoa...oh, you know what its like..."
  • Options
    darkcrowdarkcrow Posts: 1,102
    she is more than good at screaming her own mind but when it comes to reasoned debate she is a failure. jeremy paxman proved that as much when he interviewed her on newsnight. she just couldnt debate. all her arguments fell apart.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aiHbUplz3k
  • Options
    TrixieCatTrixieCat Posts: 5,756

Emaciated, taller Rush Limbaugh in a skirt.

Phyllis Schlafly cronie

Bigoted bitch

R-B- great redemption :)
    Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
    And I don't feel right when you're gone away