Lieberman, Joe (i) 108,683 48.29%

Georgia, U.S. House Democratic District 4
Precincts Reporting: 58 of 167 (35%)
Hank Johnson 11255 61%
Cynthia McKinney (I) 7062 39%
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    So what do you think... if lieberman loses will he win as an independant?
    Come on pilgrim you know he loves you..

http://www.wishlistfoundation.org

Oh my, they dropped the leash.

Morgan Freeman/Clint Eastwood 08' for President!

"Make our day"
  • Options
    So what do you think... if lieberman loses will he win as an independant?

I don't see it happening... It seems like Joe was thrown under the bus and I just can't see him winning as an independent..
  • Options
    Darn close race in Conn. That crazy bitch Mckinney is gettin an ass whoopin.

Wonder if somebody will slap HER tonight :D
  • Options
    Nice to see Georgia coming back to some resemblance of sanity. Hope it holds.
  • Options
    Nice to see Georgia coming back to some resemblance of sanity. Hope it holds.

no kidding... I watched her and her opponent debate the other night on Cspan.. Dam is she one crazy woman. Her answers had me in stitches!
  • Options
    no kidding... I watched her and her opponent debate the other night on Cspan.. Dam is she one crazy woman. Her answers had me in stitches!

"Ever since I came to Congress in 1992, there are those who have been trying to silence my voice. I've been told to "sit down and shut up" over and over again. Well, I won't sit down and I won't shut up until the full and unvarnished truth is placed before the American people." -Cynthia McKinney

That truth is finally out there...
  • Options
    I still like her. Not your average politician, which is good. I was disappointed to see her pull the race card during her whole 'mess'. She should have just owned up and said she was wrong to hit someone for doing their job. She came across as overly defensive and unwilling to admit to a mistake. This incident is not enough, however, for me to stop liking her and her bold, unique approach.
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    I still like her. Not your average politician, which is good. I was disappointed to see her pull the race card during her whole 'mess'. She should have just owned up and said she was wrong to hit someone for doing their job. She came across as overly defensive and unwilling to admit to a mistake. This incident is not enough, however, for me to stop liking her and her bold, unique approach.

Man, you should have caught her debate. That was some funny stuff!
  • Options
    Man, you should have caught her debate. That was some funny stuff!

Like your style of funny? ;)
    If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.
    -Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Like your style of funny? ;)

nahhh. She beats me by a landslide!!
  • Options
    I still like her. Not your average politician, which is good.

She is the prototype of a politician: someone who can do nothing than make orders.
    I was disappointed to see her pull the race card during her whole 'mess'.

Were you disappointed to see her "pull the race card" at every other point in her career?
    She should have just owned up and said she was wrong to hit someone for doing their job.

Yeah. Perhaps she should also own up to this 2001 quote:

"To any honest observer, Zimbabwe's sin is that it has taken the position to right a wrong, whose resolution has been too long overdue--to return its land to its people."
    She came across as overly defensive and unwilling to admit to a mistake. This incident is not enough, however, for me to stop liking her and her bold, unique approach.

I'm not sure how bold or unique stupidity and vitriol are as an approach.
  • Options
    She is the prototype of a politician: someone who can do nothing than make orders.

Were you disappointed to see her "pull the race card" at every other point in her career?

Yeah. Perhaps she should also own up to this 2001 quote:

"To any honest observer, Zimbabwe's sin is that it has taken the position to right a wrong, whose resolution has been too long overdue--to return its land to its people."

I'm not sure how bold or unique stupidity and vitriol are as an approach.

Yeah, yeah...I already got that you don't like her. I'm in no kind of mood to do this 'break down every sentence in a reply' stuff with you tonight. I don't agree with everything anyone says. I still like her approach and I think she's a fighter. You don't think the same...I get it.

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Yeah, yeah...I already got that you don't like her. I'm in no kind of mood to do this 'break down every sentence in a reply' stuff with you tonight. I don't agree with everything anyone says. I still like her approach and I think she's a fighter. You don't think the same...I get it.

I think she's a fighter too.

http://www.cnn.com/2006/POLITICS/04/19/mckinney.report/
  • Options

Thanks for the breaking news. Do you think she'd make it on The Contender?

http://www.tv.com/contender/show/25583/summary.html

-Oscar Wilde
  • Options
    Thanks for the breaking news. Do you think she'd make it on The Contender?

No. But when she got kicked off she'd sue for racial and sexual discrimination.
  • Options
    . Do you think she'd make it on The Contender?

http://www.tv.com/contender/show/25583/summary.html

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • Options
    No. But when she got kicked off she'd sue for racial and sexual discrimination.

You are no fun....

-Oscar Wilde