Saddam being tortured while in confinement

truroutetruroute Posts: 251
edited August 2006 in A Moving Train
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006390707,00.html

Saddam's cartoon torture

Film tyrant ... Saddam in bed with the Devil

By SARA NATHAM
TV Editor

TOPPLED dictator Saddam Hussein is being tormented in jail – by being forced to watch HIMSELF in South Park.

The evil tyrant is portrayed in the movie version of the cult cartoon as the Devil’s gay lover.

South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut was banned in Iraq on its launch in 1999 for showing Saddam as a homosexual.

The film featured him trying to take over the world with Satan.

He is currently behind bars in Iraq as he stands trial on charges of genocide.

Saddam ... toon torment

South Park creators Trey Parker and Matt Stone yesterday revealed Saddam is made to watch the movie “repeatedly” by the US Marines guarding him.

Speaking at Edinburgh TV Festival, Matt said: “I have it on pretty good information from the Marines on detail in Iraq that they showed him the movie.

“That’s really adding insult to injury. I bet that made him really happy.”

The American animators also confirmed that Tom Cruise threatened to pull out of all publicity for Mission Impossible III unless Paramount, which also makes South Park, axed a repeat showing of an episode lampooning him.

It showed a Scientologist character called Tom Cruise struggling to come out as gay. Cruise was dumped by Paramount last week.

***pooor guy***
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I love the South Park Scientology episode! More for R. Kelly than Tom Cruise. He seems to have gone a bit mental recently.

Making Saddam watch South Park doesn't seem much like torture to me. Sure he may be offended but its just a movie.

Something tells me Matt Stone may be at it Tho! :D Plus it was in the Sun
    www.myspace.com/dhmarks - Me

www.myspace.com/jackietreehornmusic - The Band
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha or in other words LMAO.............If wonder if he tunes "Uncle Fucka" in the shower........:cool:
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.