Options

2 extra tickets to see Pearl Jam at Bonnaroo!

quarterpastquarterpast Posts: 185
edited May 2008 in The Porch
So I'm stuck with 2 extra tickets after people backed out :( I'm hoping there is someone out here who wants to come see PJ but hasn't gotten tickets yet (or maybe we can sway the non believers of Bonnaroo's powers!). The tickets were $244 and I'll eat all the service charges, shipping and whatnot. I have them in hand and can ship them out to you :)

I can't wait! I have a photo/media pass for the first time (for this festival, anyhow) and am so excited!
rock bands may come and rock bands may go...
but rock n roll will live forever! - ray davies
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ZeiffZeiff Posts: 15
    Good luck getting rid of your tickets. I had a friend that had to back out which left me with an extra ticket. I just sold it on ebay really fast even though I had take a little loss on the second tier.
  • Options
    quarterpastquarterpast Posts: 185
    Zeiff wrote:
    Good luck getting rid of your tickets. I had a friend that had to back out which left me with an extra ticket. I just sold it on ebay really fast even though I had take a little loss on the second tier.

I'm willing to take a little loss to save from a huge loss, just haven't found interest yet. Ebay seems a little flooded with tickets too, but always worth a try. Thanks :)
    rock bands may come and rock bands may go...
    but rock n roll will live forever! - ray davies
  • Options
    ZeiffZeiff Posts: 15
    I thought so too. I listed it low at 175 with a reserve of 199 and a Buy it now of 210. Within 15 minutes someone bought my extra tier 2 ticket with the Buy It Now. So I only lost about $15 on the ticket. Not too bad except that now I have to go alone.

I was really shocked that it went so fast.